• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Xiaomi Pixel Experience Plus (Android 11) on my three year old Redmi Note 5 AI (whyred). Feels faster than MIUI 12.

    Xiaomi Pixel Experience Plus (Android 11) on my three year old Redmi Note 5 AI (whyred). Feels faster than MIUI 12.


    Pixel Experience Plus (Android 11) on my three year old Redmi Note 5 AI (whyred). Feels faster than MIUI 12.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    MIUI 13 reportedly delayed for further optimizing as more devices are added to Xiaomi's internal Android 12 beta testing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Cannot open Google services after updating phone to MiUI12.5

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    My device is Redmi Note 7 CN Rom. After I had updated the phone to MiUI 12.5, I cannot use Google apps like Playstore, Drive or Youtube. Is there any solution for this? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/TengokuBloom
    [link] [comments]

    Poco F2 Pro Worth in Mid 2021?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm currenly looking a poco f2 pro in the used market, for about 65k (currency from my country), theoretically it has only 6 months of usage from brand new, is the 128+6 version

    I would be upgrading from a Moto G3 2015 that i have since... july/august 2015 xD

    A poco f3 here is like 75/82k new, a note 10 pro almost the same, and the same for the mi 11 lite 5g

    but the thing is, that's only cash, i can get the f2 pro at nine installments without interest, like ~7.2k*9

    Do you think the f2 pro is the best buy?

    It has MIUI 12.5 for what the seller told me, its bug free now?

    Also i heard that this version is lpddr4x and ufs 3.0, unlike the 256gb which is ufs 3.1 and lpddr5, there is a real difference in speed and battery life here?

    Sorry for all the questions haha, thanks beforehand!

    submitted by /u/SilverWerewolf1024
    [link] [comments]

    Device bootloader unlocking tool doesn't show any phones

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I've plugged it in properly, turned on OEM unlocking and binded the account, what did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/Pig_Game
    [link] [comments]

    Low headset volume

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is the max volume while using headset in Xiaomi devices low?

    Is there any way too fix this?

    submitted by /u/Trevligman123
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI 12.5 on Xiaomi Mi 9

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Does anybody have experience with MIUI 12.5 on Mi 9? Is it working without bugs etc.? I own a Mi 9 and I want to upgrade but hearing about other people experiencing MIUI 12.5 I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Lukasin0_
    [link] [comments]

    Help...my proximity sensor only last 5 seconds. what should i do?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Xiaomi 9T Pro - Poor battery performance due to cell standby since update

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Hello,

    my Xiaomi 9T Pro lost approx. 18% battery over night, although the screen was only active for 10 minutes. The battery overview indicates that cell standby caused roughly 40% of the battery drain.

    Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/1hy2l7u

    Any ideas how to fix this issue?

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/maxumakesmusic
    [link] [comments]

    OMG MUI 12.0.8 Navigation Gestures!!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I have POCO X3 And Xiaomi kept annoying me for months to update, now that I did I can't use full screen gestures anymore!!! I use Niagara Launcher and I don't wanna use anything else. Even switching to stock launcher doesn't fit it, when you select full screen the slim bar appears but does nothing and when you reboot it goes back buttons WTF!!!!

    I'm so angry at MI!! Don't blame google for this i have Galaxy A30 and updated it at the same time, i have Niagara on both of them and updated both of them to Android 11, Samsung one still works with Google gestures with other launchers!!!

    How can I downgrade?? This is so bad

    submitted by /u/wheremewasatthattime
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10T - Custom Rom/ MIUI

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    So i got my Mi 10T yesterday, and i love the phone besides of MIUI. The performance is an absolute mess and the RAM management is pretty terrible, because MIUI trys to free up as much RAM as possible. So i wanted to switch to Pixel Experinence but i think the warranty would get void and i still want to have the warranty. I need help and some opinions. Should i stick to MIUI or should i switch to a custom rom? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/xmikeluop
    [link] [comments]

    Tempered Glass Matte screen protector for Redmi Note 10? (US)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find a good matte tempered glass screen protector for the Redmi note 10 that ships to the US?

    submitted by /u/KingWifi23
    [link] [comments]

    Insane battery drain in Poco F1

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I upgraded my Poco F1 to MIUI 12.0.3 quite sometime back, but recently, all of a sudden, the battery's been draining like crazy. I am having to charge twice everyday. The battery also drains drastically when switched off.

    And yes, I've tried that battery optimisation thingy.

    Is this a software or has the battery been damaged?

    Does someone have an answer?

    submitted by /u/Subterfug3
    [link] [comments]

    Might be a silly question,but is this the factory screen protector? Just want to make sure

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    how do I get my my MIUI camera back

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    so uh basically, I got Pixel experience on my phone, I like everything but there's just one thing I miss and that's the MIUI camera, anyone know how I can get it back on my system?

    submitted by /u/eggycarrot
    [link] [comments]

    I hate Gapps much, how can I get Mi dialer and sms?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Gapps are so ugly and annoying, removed them all and only using mi apps currently, specially chrome so bad. Mi browser is such a gold here. Just how can I get Mi dialer and sms!?

    With custom roms such as Xiaomi.eu only? But I don't want to unlocked my device and prefer official OTA updates.

    Possible to install APK and set them as default!?

    submitted by /u/italoboy
    [link] [comments]

    Does redmi note 10 and redmi note 10s have same body?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Why can't I find the Mi Video app icon? (Poco F3)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    So, as the title says, I can't find the Mi Video player app icon. The player itself works, and I can access the app by going through Google play store, but I can't find a setting to have the icon show up on my home screen or app drawer.

    I got the phone recently (I am loving MIUI and Poco btw) and I vaguely remember clicking something that hides the icon during the setup process or immediately after, but my memory hasn't been much help.

    All my Google searches have led me to posts and videos by/for Indian users who've had problems with Mi Video and other related software due to their country's bans, but I am not a user in India, so that hasn't been much help.

    Please help me out.

    submitted by /u/ze_shep
    [link] [comments]

    Google Assistant gesture not working (bottom edge swipe) after MIUI update.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Help guys, USB connection not working

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I'm an mi 10 t Pro user. It was working since I got the device long ago, but just now I plugged the phone via USB and it won't show the notification of option of mtp/file transfer etc and won't show in the file explorer of my notebook. Any help please?

    submitted by /u/layspringles
    [link] [comments]

    Can I turn off triggering Google Assistant, on Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic.?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    i thinks its because of the wind or the light. Because the true 2 basic have soft touch(or how u call it) and something triggers Google Assistant. The headphones pause. Or the google assistent starts. Does anyone know why?
    I mean this one , not the black dots. please help.

    submitted by /u/arnbee1
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 11 lite camera wobble?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm considering the Mi 11 lite 5g and I tested it in a shop but noticed the camera wobbles a lot and distorts the image when shaking. I come from a Samsung s9. Is this standard in xiaomi phones?

    submitted by /u/Matowang
    [link] [comments]

    Republic Wireless support?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Any one have experience with Xiaomi phones with the Republic Wireless carrier? Im looking at the Poco X3 Pro and, as much as I want one, incompatibility would be a deal breaker.

    submitted by /u/Acirassi42
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the most recommended ROM for performance on a Redmi 7A?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    A bug with app drawer app suggestion. There is an empty space on the second row of app suggestion that would not be occupied at all. Help.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel