• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Xiaomi Another one... Shot on K20 pro using gcam 8.1 with ultra wide angle lens. I was expected flicker in the timelapse because of the rapid changes in lighting conditions but it seems gcam handled it so well. The total shoot time was around 60 minutes.

    Xiaomi Another one... Shot on K20 pro using gcam 8.1 with ultra wide angle lens. I was expected flicker in the timelapse because of the rapid changes in lighting conditions but it seems gcam handled it so well. The total shoot time was around 60 minutes.


    Another one... Shot on K20 pro using gcam 8.1 with ultra wide angle lens. I was expected flicker in the timelapse because of the rapid changes in lighting conditions but it seems gcam handled it so well. The total shoot time was around 60 minutes.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    [MIUI Global Team] Response To Mi Fan's Letter

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Redmi Note 10 Pro Gaming Review, Heating, and FPS Test | Asphalt 9, CODM, PUBG, Genshin Impact.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Should I get Redmi Note 10

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    My mum recently needs a change of phone. She basically could deal with a phone that has 0 functions, just needs her facebook, wechat and whatsapp. Was thinking of getting a Redmi Note 10 for her but have seen so many reports on bugs recently. Had a really bad experience with the first few generations of Redmi and not sure whether I want to expose her to the same experience again.

    Open to any feedback and opinions! If you have any alternative suggestions at similar price points, feel free to tell me as well.

    submitted by /u/lysianax
    [link] [comments]

    Touch issue while gaming

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    The right side of every bluetooth headphones i connect to my Pocox2 sometimes make cracking sounds. I know the headphones are okay. How can i fix it?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    I got a POCO X3 NFC yesterday and it had a shortcut screen left to the default screen. Now it has disappeared. How can I restore it?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I don't know what I moved in the settings but today I realized the shortcut screen was replaced by an screen that was showing Google Discover. I already disabled Google Discover but I liked the shortcuts a lot because it was very helpful to me.

    I'm using MIUI Global 12.0.8.

    submitted by /u/Venezuelas
    [link] [comments]

    What is the latest Miui for the POCO X3 PRO global rom?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Currently I'm on MiUI 12.0.6.0 (as the title says, global rom) is there any new updates for the phone?

    submitted by /u/No_Wish_8129
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 11 G-Cam?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried it? Is it better then the Stock?

    submitted by /u/Mattm334
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between all the Smart LED bulb options and which work with the SLISAON switch?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    So what is the difference between

    Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 (multicolor)

    Yeelight LED Bulb 1S (color)

    Yeelight Smart LED Bulb M2 (multicolor)

    Yeelight Smart LED Bulb 1SE (color)

    and which of them work with the yeelight/xiaomi SLISAON switch?

    submitted by /u/TheCurious0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need 2 way switch wiring if we are going to use smart bulbs and smart switches?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm in the process of desining the electrical system in a new flat and some of the lights need to be controlled from 2 switches/places.

    I'll be using smart switches and smart bulbs for everything in this flat. In that case do I still need to make the electrical system the old fashioned way with 2 way switching (also known as 3 way in the US or deviator switching in some places) or just normal wiring as if there will be only 1 switch controlling a light circle is enough?

    submitted by /u/TheCurious0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a switch that can control yeelight/xiaomi smart RGB wifi bulb but without sending it offline?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    I still don't have a solution for something that I thought should be pretty simple.

    So I'm gonna use yeelight RGB dimming smart wifi bulbs pretty much everywhere, and there are 2 goals.

    1. Able to on/off the bulb from a switch without sending it offline, so i can still use more advanced stuff like RGB and dimming from voice commands or automations
    2. This switch to be able to at least on/off it even when there is problem with the smart system or the internet is down. Basically to be a fall back which will allow me basic functionallity even when something with the smart setup is wrong.

    TLDR; Switch that allows me to always on/off smart wifi bulb even when smart systems or internet is down but DOESN'T send it offline so I can use advanced stuff when smart systems/internet is ok.

    submitted by /u/TheCurious0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Automatic shortcuts deletion / cleaning from homescreen ? where are my shortcuts ?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Automatic shortcuts deletion / cleaning from homescreen ? where are my shortcuts ?

    I had some chrome browser shortcuts on homescreen of my redmi 10a nd they have been automatically deleted overnight.

    Do you know what app has deleted these shortcuts ? I don't want that it happens again, so I would like to disable this function. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/asiakare
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Releases 200watt and 120watt Hyper Charge

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Even the redmi note 5 pro has got miui 12.0.2, why I(redmi note 6 pro user) is stuck on miui 12.0.1��

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I am* stuck on miui 12.0.1

    submitted by /u/CBFanz
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 10 pro upper speaker louder then the lower one???

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Same goes when im listening from headphonesm the left earphone is quiter then the right one... Anyone can help me please?

    submitted by /u/bachmarley98
    [link] [comments]

    How can I take better sky photos with my redmi note 9?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    No luck on taking better moon photos without moon mode?

    submitted by /u/hoodie1111
    [link] [comments]

    3 finger swipe down for screenshot not working anymore after update

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Just updated my Poco X3 to Android 11 based Global MIUI 12.0.8 and my default way to capture screenshots got broken. Other shortcuts work, but that was by far the most convenient way. Anyone else with the problem ?

    submitted by /u/VordaVor
    [link] [comments]

    Does the xiaomi note 9 come with already installed tempered glass?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    So, I have scratched my phone screen, and is pretty deep but it has a weird texture, is this a pre-instaled gorilla glass protective glass? It also scratches easily.

    submitted by /u/Conscious_Count9388
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade from my Redmi Note 9s to the Redmi note 10?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm not interested in any other options for a little more money, I have the opportunity to give my dad my Redmi Note 9s for a new Redmi Note 10.

    I'm not a heavy user who games a lot on my phone but i value processing power and longer security updates on my devices. Longevity in general.

    The pros I see are that the Note 10 comes with android 11 and it will get more updates in the long term, it has double speakers and an AMOLED display, but I saw that it's slower due to the processor. Also, it's lighter and a little smaller, which i like.

    I feel like it's almost the same but with a few benefits and a few drawbacks. I'd really like to know your opinion on it.

    submitted by /u/calabreseLGV
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify Constantly on Lock screen even when app is closed

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is a xiaomi problem or not but thought I would ask here anyway, as title says Spotify keeps showing up on my lockscreen with music controller with the last song I played, I know you can turn this off on notifications but then I wont be able to use it when I actually do have spotify open, anyway to fix this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/PurePwnage420
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the camera like thing on the mi watch lite

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Whats the little camera like thing on the mi watch lite it certainly isnt a camera since wherever i search i dont see anything about the mi watch lite having a camera and am wondering what it is would be glad if someone told me thanks

    submitted by /u/KeremBaturP
    [link] [comments]

    Will i get ota updates after downgrading from miui 12.0.5 to 12.0.4...is it safe to do that?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Bluetooth issue and won't connect any of earphones

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I have again one issue with my Redmi Note 9S (after the fingerprint who doesn't work, the issue of Redmi logo get stuck) here the Bluetooth issue where he disconnect my earphones left and when i take them off the list, they doesn't want to be paired on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S.

    I have to restart my phone for working again.

    Do you know where the issue could be ?

    Do i have do one Factory Reboot ?

    submitted by /u/Tigrafr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel