• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Xiaomi Xiaomi revealed plans to produce electric cars with an initial investment of 10 billion USD

    Xiaomi Xiaomi revealed plans to produce electric cars with an initial investment of 10 billion USD


    Xiaomi revealed plans to produce electric cars with an initial investment of 10 billion USD

    Posted:

    [MI 11 LITE] I read different opinions around the web, will Mi Lite 11 5G have the under display fingerprint sensor despite the 4G version?

    Posted:

    Coming from the Mi A3.......should I stick to Xiaomi for my next phone?

    Posted:

    No need to beat a dead horse, the Mi A3 Android One phone was lackluster as it gets. I've been getting by with it for almost a year but the time to upgrade draws near. I really do like an excellent value and for the price there is no denying Xiaomi makes some great looking phones with impressive specs under the hood.

    If I stick with stock Android my options are basically Pixel phones but they just seemed so overpriced to me. Look at the Mi 10T and the Pixel 5....like what a joke the Pixel is hundreds more.

    I guess the feedback I'm looking for is are the devices solid? Does Xiaomi do updates frequently enough? Do these great prices come at a cost? Is MI UI awful or pretty good?

    submitted by /u/HODL4LAMBO
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else encountering the same problem as me?

    Posted:

    Using a Redmi Note 8 Pro, about a year under my belt. Over the past few months, whenever I play a game (i.e Genshin, Project Sekai, Bang Dream,..), it suddenly lags in the middle of my gameplay, only solution being to open the game booster menu, the one on the top left corner of the screen. Is this MIUI limiting the FPS? Or is it something else?

    submitted by /u/TheRuneThief
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10 Gaming performance

    Posted:

    My mi 10 lags alot during gaming,be it PUBG,be it ASPHALT 9,be it Genshin Impact. I dont know why..Is it normal? Also i noticed that restarting the phone after a while slightly improves the gaming performance but u gotta restart like every 2 weeks.Is it ok for the phone?

    submitted by /u/tayyab_jawad
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Mi Mix 2 Bricked?

    Posted:

    I am running stock Mi Mix 2, no custom bootloader or any custom ROMS. I dont mess with my phone's system files.

    Today my phone kept restarting. Just stuck at MIUI logo screen. It wont go further.

    Did an official update caused this?

    I am trying to connect to Mi PC Suite, it also wont detect my phone.

    Will try to remove battery.

    Please help !!! I cant lose my phone :(

    submitted by /u/grass814
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi Laptop Pro 15

    Posted:

    Almost "PRO" - a few changes to the ideal :)1. Why only a model with 16GB DDR4 3200 MHz Dual Channel? It should be basic, but real PRO in the name should get 32GB of RAM. Is RAM soldered or replaceable?2. Is SSD M.2 on PCIe or SATA? I hope that it've NVME.3. Great resolution (I won't touch anything below 220 ppi ) but why OLED (great choice = best screen like a premium) doesn't have a High Refresh display? at least 90Hz?4. Why only weakest version hasn't dedicated GPU? I am looking for something with a powerful CPU but no GPU. I hope there will be more choice with AMD CPU versions. My opinion is inaudible to Xiaomi, but I think so many consumers feel the same. Accomplishing the above four points is the key to success (the best home multimedia notebook).

    submitted by /u/ZicPL
    [link] [comments]

    Just downloaded Szakis adb and fastboot tool

    Posted:

    I dont know which apps to disable incase i brick it or something. Ps : i have a indian version of redmi 9 so i dont have mi browser i have apps like miaideamon , msa , analystics , etc

    submitted by /u/ersandedej
    [link] [comments]

    Something is spamming my gallery with corrupted videos which don't even last one second (5 videos per minute)

    Posted:

    Since 28th March, I was getting spammed with corrupted videos. To be exact 5 videos per minute. I checked my downloads application and found put that the app was downloading one of those videos. I cancelled it, deleted data from both chrome and downloads in case if it was pulling the file from there. For now it seems like it stopped but I want to know what was the source behind this.

    Has anyone else had this happen to them? I've downloaded Malwarebytes from Google play just to see if it'll find anything. It didn't. Now I have hundreds and hundreds of videos to delete.

    Screenshot of gallery Screenshot of the file names

    submitted by /u/TheDarijus
    [link] [comments]

    ARB (AntiRollBack) Bricks on miui eu?

    Posted:

    Do ARB bricks happen when installing and older version of stock miui? Or I can still brick my device by installing an older miui 'eu' rom?

    Please let me know, I can't find the answer to this.

    submitted by /u/azzek_lpce
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Laptop Air 13.3" opinions?

    Posted:

    Hello everyone! I've been needing a new computer for a while now, and I've recently been interested in the one listed in the title. Could someone who has the laptop please let me know how they feel about it? Is it worth buying?

    submitted by /u/Nikusu09
    [link] [comments]

    Connectivity problems after firmware updates

    Posted:

    Hello, i have several Xiaomi products for smart home, hubs, sensors, switches etc, all work great. But since last year, a few Wi-Fi devices have connectivity problems after their firmwares were updated, making it almost impossible to control with automations or through theMi home app. My router is a Tp Link M9plus, before the updates those devices worked perfectly so i think it's not a problem with this router... Anyone had this type of problems? Those devices keep connecting and disconnecting from wifi. The devices are Smartmi inverter pedestal fan, Mi Air Purifier 3, even a rice cooker hahahahaha. Any tips to solve this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Johnmacau
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi POCO X3–Huawei Scale 3 pairing issue

    Posted:

    Hi everyone,

    A couple of days ago I purchased a Huawei gt 2 pro. The watch is great and works perfectly with my POCO X3, and came with a Huawei Scale 3. Unfortunately, upon opening the Health app, I soon realized that nor the phone Bluetooth or the app were finding the scale device, thus making pairing impossible.

    Any suggestions on why that might be?

    submitted by /u/Condorello
    [link] [comments]

    What phone should I buy?

    Posted:

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to the xiaomi world and I came now from a Huawei P40 Lite that broke bc of my cat and I've been trying to choose which phone I should get and I wanted a Xiaomi bc they usually offer a lot of stuff on the budget range.

    My budget tops at like 300. I was checking out the poco x3, poco x3 pro and the new redmi note 10 and 10 pro that just came out.

    The stuff I usually use my phone for is photography and watching movies and anime, sometimes light gaming.

    Both Pocos have really nice cameras but I dislike the design of it, bc it seems bulky and heavy and I've seen it's much more gaming centered even though it has some good cameras

    Meanwhile the Redmi note 10 has AMOLED screen on both, but one has 90hz refresh rate and the pro 120 hz screen. Then the cameras differ one being 48mp and the pro having 108mp. I enjoy the design of both, but the normal version is smaller and would seem great for my small hands (and I can get it for like 180€).

    Can someone help me out on choosing one model, because I have been so indecisive picking out one because there are so many good offers, and I wanted something it could last me as much time as possible

    submitted by /u/streetfox1408
    [link] [comments]

    Watch Mi Lite issue

    Posted:

    I can't seem to connect the watch with the app. I have xiaomi ware app and every time it looks for the watch it says my Bluetooth is disconnected..even though its clearly on, and I have it paired with my phone...but not the app so my watch is useless at the moment...any help?

    submitted by /u/ghostpuff_01
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting a new phone for gaming, which out of these is an equal or better alternative to my current phone?

    Posted:

    Hello everyone. I've been using a Samsung Galaxy A50 for the past few years and it's been a good phone for gaming. Unfortunately, my phone needs a replacement, so I decided to give this brand a go, but I know nothing about it. I found a few models that fit my budget and I was wondering which of these would provide me with the best gaming experience.

    -Xiaomi Redmi 9 (Global)

    -Xiaomi Poco M3

    -Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/StepOfDeath
    [link] [comments]

    For those who bought the Mi 10T Pro, how are you liking it?

    Posted:

    I'm kinda concerned with overall camera quality and bugs. I'm either going to buy this or the S20 FE 5G (of course the galaxy is about 150 euros more expensive)

    submitted by /u/lightscatcher
    [link] [comments]

    A little rant about Xiaomi quality

    Posted:

    I've had 6 or 7 Xiaomi phones over the years. Two of them only lasted a year. One was stuck in reboot loop. The most recent one, being Mi 9T has ghost touches so serious, it's unusable. I bought all of them off aliexpress, and Xiaomi has no presence in Canada. That's why I am afraid to buy expensive Xiaomi phones like Mi 11.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Rub5898
    [link] [comments]

    [POCO X3 NFC] What's the difference between M2007J20CG and M2007J20CT?

    Posted:

    ZMI PurPods Pro

    Posted:

    Has anyone used the purpods pro? They look great value for a global version to use with a Xiaomi phone.

    Looking for an opinion

    submitted by /u/Monkill73
    [link] [comments]

    MI 11 pro should be launched globally

    Posted:

    The middle child of the MI 11 series was announced last night in china but not globally. It's a beast of a phone that can compete with the oneplus 9 pro with a lesser price tag. Especially in India, were the 9 pro is 65k INR. MI 11 pro could come around 60 and would be the perfect competitor for the oneplus. Hope the product team can realize that.

    I request everyone to tweet about this and let the people over at xiaomi know.

    Let's make this happen!!

    submitted by /u/GP_007
    [link] [comments]

    ONEPLUS 8 PRO OR XIAOMI MI 11 (HELP)

    Posted:

    Hey so I currently have the ONEPLUS 6 and I'm now upgrading my phone. I recently saw both of these phoned (ONEPLUS 8 PRO) and (XIAOMI MI 11) were selling for around 550£. Which one should I choose, I need a phone with good camera and good for gaming aswell.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Warning-9681
    [link] [comments]

    Airpods Pro have very low max volume on xiaomi phone.

    Posted:

    Hi, I use Xiaomi Redmi 4X and even max volume level is very quiet when I'm using my Airpods Pro.
    I tried disabling absolute volume, but it didn't change anything. Funny enough, doing it helped with low max volume on my Xiaomi Airdots. It's definitely not the issue with my Airpods Pro, since the max volume is a lot higher when I connect them to my PC.
    How can I make them louder on my phone?

    submitted by /u/kamiland
    [link] [comments]

    Poco f3 vs Samsung note 10+. Which is better?

    Posted:

    I'm thinking of getting the f3 but I want to see other people's thoughts and suggestions.

    submitted by /u/truthreaper1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel