• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Xiaomi How can I delete those blank pages?

    Xiaomi How can I delete those blank pages?


    How can I delete those blank pages?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12-Some things are missing. The open and close app animation is like miui 11 and not miui 12. Also "recent apps" are also like miui 11 and not miui 12. In Full screen mode there is not line on the bottom of the screen like other devices. Due to problems, maybe is MIUI 12 skin in 11

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Mi 360 camera stops streaming to Google home

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:01 PM PST

    I have a Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080p integrated in a Google Home ecosystem. Everytime I stream it to a chromecast or Nest Hub the streaming stops after some minutes, sometimes displaying a "smart home camera" message. The streaming on my phone through the Xiaomi app works fine.

    This is particularly annoying as I use the cam to listen for kids noises.

    Has anyone the same problem? Any advice on the resolution?

    TY!

    submitted by /u/Dizzy-Net-3844
    [link] [comments]

    Help me out I want my youtube to stop doing this glitch ( Redmi Note 8) MIUI 12

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:40 PM PST

    Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera (magnetic) QDJ4065GL

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Hi there,

    I recently purchased the camera, and I'm having issues connecting....

    I can connect if my phone is connected to the same Wifi, if Im on my mobile provider - I cannot connect to the camera at all, stuck at "Preparing to play 91%".

    When I'm on the same Wifi, I can connect and see the video,but I cannot playback anything. Camera set to record 24/7.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/iRs0osooom
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with these MIUI bugs?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I own a Mi9T pro. The stock launcher is absolute bs. My notification sounds randomly stop working and I have to restart everytime to bring it back. The search in my settings app is slower than my much cheaper Moto G. My settings get randomly changed without even me knowing it. Sometimes my front camera opens with light and sound effects, sometimes not.

    Every person I have talked to has an entirely different problem even on the same model. How come MIUI has bugs which behave differently for people with the same device model.

    Xiaomi makes phones with such good hardware but when it comes the UI side of things they just basically copy the UI from a well known company and even after this it is filled with bugs.

    submitted by /u/thecrypticcode
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update to MIUI 12?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    So i got the ota update notification for miui 12 just now on my redmi note 8, should i update now or should i wait for a more few weeks?

    submitted by /u/nolpz
    [link] [comments]

    Face unlock

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    How's your face unlock while wearing a face mask?

    submitted by /u/Purple_Living3606
    [link] [comments]

    Miui 12 on RedMi devices

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Does anybody know any news about the release of miui 12 on RedMi devices? Specifically on the RedMi note 8 (which is my current device) thank you so much

    submitted by /u/AndrewVGC
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10T - proximity sensor

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    I read in the Mi 10T forum that the screen keeps coming on during calls. Is this a big issue with the device?

    submitted by /u/ingenioutor
    [link] [comments]

    xiaomi mi pad 4

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    where to get

    what stores commonly has?

    is there list of stores we can see that has?

    amazon doesnt have

    submitted by /u/doingbasiclifeprep
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI12 Redmi Note 8

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    I got notification about it 4 hours ago, but, for some reason download stopped at 45%. After this I restarted my phone and again started downloading it. Still download stopped at 39%. Any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/_tandex_
    [link] [comments]

    MQA

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Does can I play Master Quality Audio on my Redmi Note 8 Pro!?

    submitted by /u/Linedndbd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to control what's turned off during battery saving on Mi Note 10 Lite?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I just got this phone today, I previously had Mi A2 Lite. The old phone is a Google one phone so mostly stock android and I could choose what battery saver turns off. Now, I need to keep Bluetooth on these days for exposure notifications so I don't want that turned off randomly. Is there a way to manage what gets nixed when battery saving is on? Alternatively, what is a good battery saving app that does this (if it exists)? I don't want the whole app killing shebang, just controling which of the phones features is turned off when battery saving.

    submitted by /u/paralogisme
    [link] [comments]

    Potential issue with new Mi Band 5 - different heart rate every time the display turns on

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    I just purchased the Mi Band 5 after having got my mother one for christmas and seeing how good it is.

    I set it up tonight and all was working fine (charged to 100%, paired correctly with app etc.)

    Except the current heart rate readings fluctuate every time I turn the band display screen on. Within the last 30 seconds my heart rate has gone from 60, 64, 75, 72 and now 66. Basically every time the screen goes off and back on again the heart rate reads a different number.

    I'm not doing any activity I'm literally lying in bed still

    Could it be because it's still new and only been used a couple hours that it's "finding its feet" lol or is there something faulty here

    submitted by /u/bluefenceglass
    [link] [comments]

    "Private DNS" missing from my Redmi S2

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    In my "Connection and sharing" setting, I can find any setting that will allow me to change my DNS.

    My phone is running MIUI Global 12.0.2. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/rkraptor70
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi "Mesh" network is useless

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    I have bought 3 Xiaomi routers, because I was thinking to convert my existing solution with one router and one repeater into wireless mesh network. However its performance is totally weird.

    When using lan speed test I have lot of peaks and then speed randomly drops and is almost unusable.

    My old solution with one router and one repeater was much more stable, faster and cheaper.

    So I have thrown away 200€ for routers, because xiaomi "mesh" network even randomly disconnects ...

    I would suggest avoid xiaomi mesh at all costs if you are planning wireless mesh..

    UDP packet loss is 60% and more... this is worst wireless network I have ever had...

    submitted by /u/obykoo
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 stuck in Fastboot mode

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I was just listening to music and then I noticed the volume keys weren't showing up and then my phone entered the boot by itself. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix a redmi note 7 that has been stuck in fastboot mode. I've tried holding the power button but the phone just vibrates, goes black, and then returns to the fastboot screen. If anyone knows a safe link to download or a good video process to follow please respond. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Fressshprince06
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 Lite slow after 12.0.5 update

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    This is just an observation, I have noticed that since the last miui update my mi 9 Lite is sensible slower and the battery gets drained noticeably faster than before. Beside that, all apps feels slower and have input lag, for instance if i got to a Reddit thread and then press back it takes a visible 2 seconds to do so, this wasn't happening before. Anyone else experiencing this with their miui?

    submitted by /u/MarinaHantzis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why the music bar is not showing up

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Chrome

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:57 PM PST

    I have to "uninstall" google chrome because it keeps randomly opening with some link called top videos. When i hit uninstall it just downgrades the version. It doesn't pop up when i uninstall. I haven't had this issue sense the newest xiami update. Anyone else have this issue? If i reupdate google chrome it keeps happening.

    submitted by /u/Villains1056
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock BOOTLOADER without MI ACCOUNT.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    ( Short Version At End)

    I'm in a situation where my screen broke and I got it replaced and suddenly Wifi and Sim card detection stopped working. I went back and the guy reassembled the phone making sure to connect everything but even after that WiFi and Sim Card wasn't working. We assumed it was due to the ic being bad because the phone fell off from a pretty high place.

    I went home and remembered that both wifi and mobile data were working even with the broken screen because I used scrcpy to check if I could control the phone and it had service and WiFi connected.

    I then checked IMEI and Baseband version and it both shows unavailable. I tried Factory Reset and Hard reset but it didn't work.

    So I decided to use QC rebuilder to manually insert IMEI number but the method requires root and I can't get root access without unlocking bootloader and I can't unlock Bootloader because I can't get the phone to read the sim.

    Shorter Version :-

    IMEI and Baseband Version is gone.

    The method is restore them requires root which requires unlocked bootloader.

    Can't unlock bootloader because phone can't detect sim.

    Need a method to unlock bootloader without Mi Account.

    Device :- Xiaomi Poco F1

    Any Help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DarkNebula1003
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Screen

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Hello,

    I have a Xiaomi Mi 9 with a permanent black screen. However, the phone itself is still functional, as I can hear the sounds of it. I'd like to obtain the files that are still on the phone. Is there any way to do this besides repairing the screen? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ph1lbert
    [link] [comments]

    RN8 Update

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    My RN8 got updated yesterday to 12.0.3, but it doesn't have the super wallpapers, or the navigation bar. Why?

    submitted by /u/guyonreddit62M
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel