• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Samsung Samsung returns sucks. Shipped all the items in the bundle on time. They are more denying the refund saying one item (A71) was Unsent. That box wasn't even opened.

    Samsung Samsung returns sucks. Shipped all the items in the bundle on time. They are more denying the refund saying one item (A71) was Unsent. That box wasn't even opened.


    Samsung returns sucks. Shipped all the items in the bundle on time. They are more denying the refund saying one item (A71) was Unsent. That box wasn't even opened.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    It ask me about every hour if I want to turn on offline finding. It's getting old and I'm getting annoyed.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Exynos 2100 improvements over the predecessor

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    S21 box packaging leaked, confirms no charger and headphones in the box

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    Exynos 2100: Exynos On Official Replay | Samsung

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    Samsung | AMD

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Samsung will update older Galaxy phones to convert them into baby monitors, security devices

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Rumors confirmed by Samsung expert on chat

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    r/Galaxy_S21Plus is LIVE!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    turning off notifications when playing games

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    i have a samsung A40 and recently i started playing rhythm games on it but i always get interrupted by messages or other notifications. Is there a way to disable them only while playing?

    submitted by /u/Dat_Fricking_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Ultra camera refusing to focus, is yours the same?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Hi all. Very frustrated from day one on this camera. £1200 and it's next to useless at times.

    Ive done every update, restarted the phone... Some days it simply just refuses to focus on the main camera. Zoom is fine ish and so is the wide. Is anyone else still having camera issues?

    submitted by /u/ollieholt1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you enable "Always allow" GPS access after updating to UI 3.0?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    I got the update to my S20+ and noticed S Health can't track my gps location during workouts when I close the phone. They removed the "Always allow" option from the regular location setting for apps so now I'm kinda confused how to enable it for just that app.

    (I still got other apps listed as "always allow", but not S Health)

    Anyone got a clue where they moved it? I understand why they'd want to move it but it's kinda rough on apps you really want to be able to track in the background.

    submitted by /u/bleepblooOOOOOp
    [link] [comments]

    On the one hand, it's disappointing Samsung will no longer include a power brick with devices. On the other hand...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Arch of Triumph • Note10+ ����

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Little charging station I made for my watch and earbuds using the platforms that came with each!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Just update my Note20 Ultra to Android 11 (One UI 3), what does Enchanced Processing do?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    Samsung Integrates AMD's RDNA Architecture Into Its Exynos Chips

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Samsung s9, people can't hear me when they call me

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    So people can't hear me when they call me. If I call them, they do hear me though. I can always hear them. I already wiped the cache partition, and of course restarted my Samsung s9. Does anyone have some advice or other things to try? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DePetVanKet
    [link] [comments]

    Watch the exynos 2100 launch event and more details

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Best WhatsApp Alternatives- Privacy Focused Apps.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Galaxy Note 21 Ultra 3.5 Headphone Jack Ideas

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Ok how do I stop this "Find My Mobile" notification?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Asking me if I want to turn on the option to find my phone in offline mode. If I turn it on, Samsung can use my phone to find other people's phones which I do not want them to do. More tracking that I allow them to do.

    I can't turn the notification off in the settings. It's grayed out. I'd like to keep the application installed just in case I do lose my phone it would come in handy but I do not want offline mode turned on.

    This notification pops up once a day at least .. all hours of the day. One time it happened at midnight when I was asleep. Woke me right up. Saw on another thread someone said to turn it on, then turn it off. That doesn't fix the issue as it's still happening.

    submitted by /u/Bodycount9
    [link] [comments]

    �� �� Ear sweat holders? Sweat water bottles? .. Airpod max holds disgusting ear sweat (condensation)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    More official Samsung renders of the S21+ and S21 Ultra leaked

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    RIP

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel