• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Samsung My Samsung eco system!

    Samsung My Samsung eco system!


    My Samsung eco system!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:59 AM PST

    My first Samsung original meme :D

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Super slow no in texas (we never get snow!)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Samsung Insights Survey points at Smart Tags and Digital Car Key in S21

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Is anyone getting or just excited for Samsung New Neo Qled TV? Just think of the potential of this TV with 4Vue we can be hosting tournaments or gaming parties on one big screen. Or if you have 2 PCs, one for recording/streaming and the other for playing games, you can view both screens.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    A71 and Samsung Pay

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Hello, was wondering if the A71 support Samsung pay?

    submitted by /u/Hamad77
    [link] [comments]

    How to find my phone's screen depth?(8-bit or 10-bit)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Couldn't find any article or video discussing about smartphone screens so here I am.

    submitted by /u/zodiacthemaniac2811
    [link] [comments]

    Never, ever delete you media cache (also tip for people having trouble with Dropbox downloads) [NOTE10+/2.5oneUI]

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    I was having an issue with Dropbox where dowloaded images wouldn't show in the gallery.

    I researched about "downloaded pictures" and one "solution" was to clear the cache and reset the phone.

    Surprise! It doesn't solve the issue and at the same time it changes the thumbnails from most of your picture when using instagram/whatsapp/etc. So now I need to delete the thumbnails through a pc and see if works, otherwise I'll need to delete all my pictures due to security concerns in case the pictures sent in instagram/whatsapp save with the thumbnail info.

    The Dropbox issue is a known bug in some android devices. The only solution is to copy/paste any picture in the download folder and it will update. NEVER clear your cache!

    Ok... I'm f**k**. I can't acess the thumnails when connecting to pc

    submitted by /u/vindellama
    [link] [comments]

    Note and S users of reddit

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:34 AM PST

    how often do you use dex?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Whiskey_Mike_Romeo
    [link] [comments]

    [Invitation] Exynos On 2021. After a long time excited for Samsung launch

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    SD Card Encryption Not Working

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I just encrypted my SD Card using my S20 Ultra using the built-in settings (no 3rd party app). Once finished, I then plugged my SD Card and inserted into my laptop, and I can read it fine...

    Am I missing something here? Why can I read my files fine when the phone has supposedly just encrypted the entire card??

    EDIT: It appears to encrypt the files, not the whole drive.

    submitted by /u/CharlesITGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to charge this powerbank with note 20 ultra charger ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Brief Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro Review as replacement for S8 Active and AMA

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    I ordered a Xcover Fieldpro off of Ebay to replace my S8 Active. I'm using Tmobile. I will be happy to answer any questions as well for anyone else considering buying this phone. If you're considering this as a replacement for an Active series phone go for it! It will be more than satisfactory.

    Overall the phone works as good or better than my S8 Active at every task that I regularly preform. The battery lasts longer, the camera takes better pictures, the external speakers are much louder, and general processing seems to be much snappier. It was as easy as moving my sim and SD card over and setting it up. Good to go.

    Other pros: Still has a headphone jack. It charges very fast considering the battery size. Spare batteries and pogo chargers are available from samsung if you want. The physical buttons are firm and remind me of my old S7. I get great happiness pressing an actual button. All ports are covered and it feels significantly more durable and waterproof than the S8 Active. The flashlight is very bright, more so than any other phone I've had.

    The bad. The phone itself is a bit slick in the hand. The PTT button is large and easy to accidentally press though on my phone pressing it does absolutely nothing. The physical buttons mean less screen size but this doesn't bother me. The phone doesn't have the gimmicky features that a lot of flagships have but so far the phone has everything I want from it personally. On tmobile in my area it doesn't like receiving group messages but it does fine in areas where Tmobile has better signal.

    I've only had the phone for a week. I will add to this post down the line with other thoughts if they come to me.

    submitted by /u/MajorFox55
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question about Adaptive Mode

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    Hi everyone

    I've just gotten a new Q70T and really liking it. I've set up Adaptive Mode, and it's nice, but I'm just wondering if there's a way to set the TV to use this as a screensaver if there's no activity detected for (x) amount of time?

    Like, if a source goes to sleep and the signal drops, for the wallpaper to launch 5 mins later or something?

    submitted by /u/jasontredecim
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Insights Question - SIM card required?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:15 AM PST

    Does anyone have experience with the Samsung Insights program and whether or not a SIM card is required in the device at all times?

    I am hoping to get the S21 Ultra via the program and currently have a standard S20. I have never used a phone as large as the Ultra before and worry about how well I will adjust to it so I would like to know if I'd be able to keep my SIM in the smaller S20 while still using the S21 Ultra as a sort of "wifi device"?

    submitted by /u/landalezjr
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to enable auto-on when source detected? (7100 43” TV)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    I'd like my TV to auto turn on when my PS5 starts, is there any way to do this? It works with my switch, which has a red 'standby' icon next to the source, but not the PS5. I can't find anything in the settings to enable this unfortunately.

    Googling it gives me loads of results of people wanting the opposite.. lol

    Any help appreciated, cheers :)

    submitted by /u/AnsityHD
    [link] [comments]

    About the Samsung Cloud Changes

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    What's going to happen with my notes synced on my samsung account? Should i back them up somewhere else? I read it's only the gallery the one will be deleted (i use google photos for that)

    submitted by /u/CosmicGanks
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting an update for an app that's not installed ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    How to fix / hack frozen water line in Samsung French Door refrigerator ...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    HW-Q900T Soundbar turning ON all the time

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Hi All

    I just bought the above soundbar recently, connected via SmartThings app and it all works ok, except for the fact that it keeps turning itself ON all the time. I switch it off via remote and 5 minutes later it's ON again.

    Is there any way to keep it OFF?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DHSL-666
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove system update?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Yeah mods are gonna shoot this post down, but posted on the tech support thread and no response.

    How do I remove the latest system update from my Samsung galaxy s20+? Since updating my phone, I've not been able to play games, open chat heads in landscape mode, open chat heads from my notification bar amongst a host of other issues.

    Genuinely infuriated at the absurdity of this update. Can someone please help me?

    submitted by /u/WhySoIncandescent
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the Galaxy, switching from IPhone

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    I just switched from an IPhone X and got a new unlocked Galaxy s20 FE for $599(On Sale for $100 off) Do you guys think the s20 FE will be cheaper after soon the s21 drops? Also, what do you guys think the s21 will be priced at? I haven't opened the s20 FE and was wondering if I should wait.

    submitted by /u/YodasBrainWhat
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get AKG earphones like those you get in the S series?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Mine broke after around 3 years. I want the same ones again, it is the best earphones I have ever had. Does someone knows where to get them withoit buying a new phone?

    submitted by /u/jannihier
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody going to upgrade to the S21 Ultra coming from a Pixel 5?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    I'm in love with the Pixel 5 except for the speakers and the lack of telephoto lens

    Pictures can be acceptable sometimes up to 2x zoom, but video looks like crap when you zoom in.

    I'm considering upgrading to the S21 ultra due to the 10x optical zoom. Is anybody in the same boat?

    I really miss a good zoom

    submitted by /u/AudreyLynch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel