• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Made my first app Android Apps

    Made my first app Android Apps


    Made my first app

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    A few months ago I started learning java and did my best to make my first app ( A regular video downloader) but I wanted it to stand out and added a few extra new features to it.

    Your opinion is highly appreciated

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collapse.twift

    submitted by /u/DanielOz0ri
    [link] [comments]

    App to help shut everything up when playing media?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Edit: Solved. Tasker works great!

    My phone is a dual work and personal phone. I get quite a bit of emails and other misc. stuff throughout the very early mornings, evenings, weekends, etc. As well, a lot of txts and calls.

    Anytime I'm playing media... Radio Player, music, Youtube, etc. I'll always constantly have the volume interrupted with notifications.

    You might say its easy to press the volume down button and then click on vibrate, but doing that on/off every time I deal with media would be cumbersome.

    Is there an app out there that can know when you're playing media and automatically turn your phone to vibrate?

    submitted by /u/osiset
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make it so my VPN/adblocker called "Blokada" turns off automatically after i physically leave my home wifi?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    The reason why its an issue is that when i leave Blokada on when I leave my home wifi/switch to data, the internet is VERY slow and sometimes doesnt even work. I would prefer to just go off data without Blokada on. I know that I can just turn off blokada whenever i leave my home wifi, but its really easy to forget to do that, and I was wondering if anybody knew of a way for my phone to automatically turn blokada off whenever i leave my house.

    submitted by /u/EIE357
    [link] [comments]

    Need open source security apps

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Heya guys.. So I'm making the shift to more secure apps for my social media usage, browsing, emails & messaging.

    I got Fdroid but can't decide what to choose from as there are hundreds of them.

    In short, I need an apps for the following:

    1) Secure browsing: an app for secure browsing but preferably it's free like ProtonVpn.

    2) Gmail: I emails over at Hotmail, rocket mail & Gmail for various purposes but got them all in my Gmail app. I need something secure but functionality like Gmail (again free of possible)

    3) Social media: Something to monitor & secure my social media apps. I use WhatsApp,Messenger, Reddit, Instagram & few others.

    4) Phone: something to encrypt my phone in general or some sort of security app for my phone for safety.

    Thanks everyone in advance.

    submitted by /u/Glittering_Diver_478
    [link] [comments]

    OCR handwritten notes options

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    What are my options to convert my handwritten notes into Docx or pdf?

    submitted by /u/robdam1001
    [link] [comments]

    Free Android App for Small Business

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Hello everyone..! I am from Pakistan. I have small business related to agriculture. I have difficulty in managing record of sale, purchase and expenses. I am dire need of free accounting app which can help me in creating a accounts for customers and keeping record of expenses. Please suggest if you know.

    submitted by /u/srjalbani
    [link] [comments]

    Which Reddit app allows you to upload video clips?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    I'm using Sync but it has no such option.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Qipeki
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to use facebook chat heads but for other apps?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Im constantly needing to research things whilst im doing other stuff on my phone, i wondered if theres a neat gadget or specifically a web browser that works in the same way? Thank you, and have a good day!

    submitted by /u/PrisonerofAsdaBrands
    [link] [comments]

    Dual SIM scheduler?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Hi, I recently got a new company phone which has dual SIM and decided to plop both my private and work SIM in so I don't have to drag along (and charge) 2 phones all the time!

    But working with dual SIM is a bit tedious, I can set it to "ask every time you call", which works okay-ish for handheld, but it doesn't work at all with the car, neither with the built-in app of the car nor with android auto.

    So to my question; are there any apps that changes the primary SIM at a certain hour or schedule automatically? What I would like to do is pretty much this:
    - Monday-friday, 08:00 primary SIM set to SIM 1.
    - Monday-friday, 16:00 primary SIM set to SIM 2.

    Preferably calls, data and text messages, but if I would be limited to just calls that would be acceptable too.

    submitted by /u/GeronimoDK
    [link] [comments]

    Open Source Alternative Apps

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    So, those last few days i've been searching for other apps and alternative clients that give me more privacy. I'm currently searching for alternatives for Office(Need a app that i can use to see Word and Pdf files); Google Drive and Tumblr. Does OS clients for these apps exist? Or a better alternative?

    submitted by /u/ArcadeMischief
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Moto G4 I want to Repurpose as a Stand-alone Micro Tablet [Not a Phone] - Any Tips or Tricks?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I have a Moto G4 sitting in a Drawer that hasn't been used in a few years. I have a few Sporting Apps I'd like to install on it and treat is as a Micro Streaming Tablet and leave the Phone part redundant.

    Handy little device f I can get it working nicely.

    I'm in lockdown so could be a nice little product.

    I can just side load the apps on the device but would be nice if I could possibly install a CustomOS that works with Google Play etc and get it working more as a tablet.

    Anyway, any ideas guys?

    submitted by /u/Ecr24
    [link] [comments]

    My first application Clone App is an application that can run multiple accounts on one phone at the same time! !

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Hi guys, I am new to Android application development. My first Android mobile application has just been released successfully. I am looking for any feedback on this application so that I can improve it and understand people's evaluation of the Android application.

    Its name is Clone App, and it is an APP that runs on any mobile phone in a virtual environment, enabling multiple accounts to run simultaneously on a mobile phone. At the same time, you can use entertainment plug-ins in the virtual environment without ROOT phone. This is the URL of the webpage that points to this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pengyou.cloneapp&hl=en_US

    Any comments, feedback, or idea is very most welcome

    submitted by /u/Christian_Augus
    [link] [comments]

    Zedge app for wallpaper, ringtones, etc

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Does anyone use Zedge to download wallpaper and ringtones? My brother told me about it, but it sounds too good to be true! (Disclaimer: I broke my phone so can't download the app right now 😒)

    submitted by /u/19_peligr0s0_pez
    [link] [comments]

    Factor Launcher Upcoming Releases

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    OP of Factor Launcher

    Newest build demo - v0.4.79.

    What is Factor Launcher? (GitHub page)

    Newest apk

    What's missing in the newest build: colour pickers to customize the home screen tiles

    Planned upcoming releases:

    v0.4.8 (within 1 or 2 weeks): I will decide on a colour picker for the settings fragment and implement changing tile colours on the home screen

    After v0.4.8 release, I will make a telegram group for users to provide suggestions, feedbacks, bug reports and chill 😀

    v0.5 (by the end of January): Support icon packs

    v0.6 (by the end of February): redesign home screen tiles. The new design will display more meaningful content, and support better animation to make the home screen more "lively"

    submitted by /u/Valkriaine
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative LinkedIn client

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Any good LinkedIn client suggestion please? Preferably open source. LinkedIn's stock app is super buggy.

    submitted by /u/mrobo8t
    [link] [comments]

    Blank recent pictures window

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Hi, every time I unmount a USB drive from my tablet, it takes up to one hour for the system to refresh the list of the actual remaining folders.

    The result is, when I want to post a picture on Reddit or another social media, the pop-up window that should display the recent pictures is empty.

    I've tried SD Maid to clean the system, restarted the device, etc but no luck.

    D'you know a trick or an app that would trigger a rescan of the actual folders on the device? I know Samsung has something like that in the file explorer, but my tablet is a Huawei. TIA.

    submitted by /u/BlueDusk99
    [link] [comments]

    Web apps

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    I've never developped my own app but i've been researching a bit in order to attempt it soon enough. I've always wondered what the process is for companies who have an app, as well as a webpage with more detailed info. For example, take a running app like Runkeeper. They offer basic running statistics on their app, and you can access the runkeeper website with your same credential and get even more data via their webpage. With that said, what would be the standard that most people take when building these types of apps. Do they create the app first and then the webpage? Is there a simple way to export the web page app into an android / ios app afterwards. I'm interested in terms of what is the standard

    submitted by /u/nicb33
    [link] [comments]

    Call Answering/App for Robocalls

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Hi all. I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of robocalls. I'm looking for a particular app, service, etc. to help block these. There are a ton of apps the block certain calls, but I'm looking for something that answers the phone first and then passes the phone call on after a short period, 20 seconds maybe. I know that this used to exist as actual hardware. My grandparents had it in the 90s. It answered the phone and sounded a bit like an answering machine. After a little bit of a voice recording it then actually rang your number. Most telemarketers heard the computer voice and just hung up. Is there a software version of this type of device for the 21st century?

    submitted by /u/djcummins
    [link] [comments]

    why is my app not growing? genuine question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Hello,

    this is not a self promotion post, but i would like to understand what i'm doing wrong and why i'm not getting many downloads from my app.

    3 years ago (march 2017) i've released CastMix, a podcast player. I've put a lot of effort creating it but regardless what i do (improving user interface, clean design, new features,...), my app is not growing! My active users are 2-2.5k and daily acquisition is around 12-18 new users.

    This isn't my first application, 6 years ago i created a music player, which has reached 900k downloads and despite not being maintained (since a year), it still gets more downloads than my main app (110-150 daily new users).

    I would be happy if you could give me some advice on what you think I could do in order to increase the use of my application (i'm considering to pay for an advertising compaign, but i don't know if it's worth in the long run).

    this is my app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ncaferra.podcast

    submitted by /u/adramhel
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] LG Lock screen Weather Widget

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Hey all! I used to have a LG phone and it had a cool feature that would display the weather conditions for my area on the lock screen.

    Is there anything like that for non LG devices does anyone know? Or is there a way to get it working on non LG devices? TIA.

    submitted by /u/ElderHallow
    [link] [comments]

    Web browser that can lower video quality (or has plugins that do that)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    I want to do the (nicos weg) language educational series but the embedded clips are too big and high quality for my slow internet.

    I need a browser that adds a video quality button or just limits quality to 360p or something.

    example

    https://learngerman.dw.com/en/nico-arrives-in-germany/l-37250531/e-42382962

    submitted by /u/pubgj7
    [link] [comments]

    VLC and MX player alternative?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    google keep app widget

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    hey!
    I'm using Samsung Galaxy S20+ and I hate the new Samsung notes app.
    I tried to use the google notes app and its great but the widget is annoying because I want to see 1 note completely and not the list of my notes (I can do it on the Samsung notes widget)

    any idea if there is a widget that I can download? or any other good notes app.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DorP27
    [link] [comments]

    Guess what game is in the drawing? Hello, I am a Russian 21 y.o student indie developer, and I have already been creating the game "Guess the video game in the drawing" - for three months all alone and just have just brought it out! I would like to present it to you! Google play link in comments!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    The gist of the game is a very unusual idea - guessing games in drawings. I drew the pictures by hand (there are more than 300 of them in the game). Some pictures are rebuses, some are simpler in guessing, and some are complicated puzzles.- You can guess each drawing in different ways: you can enter the name of the game by yourself, or guess the game choosing one option from four or six options as the test.- 6 languages: Russian, English, Spanish, French, German and Italian Languages! I hope you will like itLink of my game in google play

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Bat-247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel