• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Xiaomi Why would a phone do this? (mi max 1)

    Xiaomi Why would a phone do this? (mi max 1)


    Why would a phone do this? (mi max 1)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Another 4k 60FPS video wallpaper for your devices. 15 sec duration. 10 bit colour profile.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    9-to-1 pixel binning on Xiaomi?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    So we know that Samsung is gonna use "Nonacell technology" to pixel-bin in the s20 Ultra from 108 to 12MP. Do you think Xiaomi will offer this in their Mi 10 Pro? Or at least, do you think an app can do this?

    submitted by /u/marvelmarvil
    [link] [comments]

    Android 10 update for PFJMIXM (Mi9t) was pulled out?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Around February 5 or 6, when I checked for updates, there was an available update for my Mi9t. I was busy with work so I thought I would wait and download it on the weekend. However, upon checking the update today, I was greeted with the 'no updates available' text. Does anyone know when the Android 10 update will return for my Mi9t (PFJMIXM).

    submitted by /u/dreaditter
    [link] [comments]

    Will redmi note 7 receive android 10?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Title says it!

    submitted by /u/glidus
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Redmi 7 screen stopped working

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I had a Xiamoi Redmi 7 that I bought around September and a few weeks ago the screen just stopped working. It was charging at the time with it's original charger. I was about to use it so I placed my finger on the finger print reader(?) and it turned on but it started to flash between a black screen and the normal menu. It eventually stopped working after about a few seconds. Then I let it be for a few 20/30 min, still charging. And the screen never worked again. I know the phone was still working because when I placed the wrong finger on the finger print reader he vibrated as in saying it was the wrong finger print. Now, here is here I need you guys opinion. I went to the store where I bought it (which is a known and viable store here in Portugal) and they told me they would send it back to the manufacturer and they would send me an email. A few more weeks passed and they sent me an email saying the repair would be 144 euros (I paid 139 euros for the phone). But the phone still had warranty. Also they said in the email that they would send me a document from the manufacturer attached to the email (which they didn't). Are they trying to "scam" me? Or is the warranty really specific for these phones?

    Ps: sorry if it's a long read, I just need somebody's opinion on this. Also I'm using an old phone so, sorry if the format sucks or I misspelled something!

    submitted by /u/VKLyns
    [link] [comments]

    Volume slider not appearing when pressing buttons (Mi 9T)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I updated to Android 10 my Mi 9T, now when I cast something on my Chromecast the volume buttons defaults to control the cast volume (always been this way) but no slider appears on the phone screen, meaning I cannot control my phone volumes.

    Any solution? Does it happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Mnovdef
    [link] [comments]

    Amazfit Bip Lite works with Spotify?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Hi guys, I currently have a Mi Band 4 and I'm looking to upgrade to the Amazfit Bio Lite, is it worth it? And also can I control Spotify from it? Now I can do it without any extra app and I would like to continue to do so.

    Thank you for your answers.

    submitted by /u/rndstuffheya
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9t Pro vs Huawei p20

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Hi guys, new here. I have a Huawei p20 (not the pro version) and I am considering to change it to the Xiaomi Mi 9t Pro but I would like opinions from people that actually have this phone. I manly use it to take photos and record videos and the thing that I don't like of the Huawei P20 is that it doesn't have an angular camera also that the photos have like a contrasty look. Prior to that phone I had an LG G7 thin q and I loved that phone, the camera was good and it had the angular lense that I love so much. I've read that the mi 9t pro also have it, so that's why I'm considering it. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/rndstuffheya
    [link] [comments]

    Xposed for Redmi Note 8 (Pie)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    I tried to install Xposed for RN8 but failed. I installed these modules : Riru Core 19.7, Latest EdExposed Yahfa. Restarted my phone and got bootloop. Then I removed EdExposed Yahfa and used SandHook version instead. And still bootloop.

    Anyone know how to install it? BL is unlocked and phone is rooted with Magisk 20.3. Thanks

    submitted by /u/nocturnoz
    [link] [comments]

    IOS EMOJIS WITHOUT WALLPAPER CHANGE

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Alright so there is a glitch in mi ui where if you change your font to a custom third party font using an app such as "mi ui fonts" the wallpaper will change to default. If you change it to something else, after 1-2 hours, it resorts back to normal. IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO THIS???

    submitted by /u/5u8ham
    [link] [comments]

    When will Android 10 arrive on my Redmi Note 7?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    My Redmi Note 7 has already been updated to miui 11 but has not been updated to Android 10. When will it be updated?

    submitted by /u/jonasrguez13
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think the video camera on the Mi A3 is bad or actually pretty good?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Update

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Am I the only one still running miui 11.0.2 on my global redmi note 8 pro

    submitted by /u/koloyamido
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Xiaomi Home app for iPhone and I am logged in. I deleted one of the devices from the list by mistake (MI Home Security Camera)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:44 PM PST

    I am in another country and I need to be connected. How can I reconnect? My fiancé is at home there now and maybe it can help me somehow? I just don't know how to add the device back. We are logged in to the same account, so I assume he doesn't have the camera on the list of devices, too. Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/okraschoten
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Turn On Disable Bluetooth A2DP Hardware Offload In Developers Option Mi 9t Pro Miui 11

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    For Some Reason I Can't Turn ON Disable Bluetooth A2DP Hardware Offload it Just keeps prompting to restart my phone after that Its Still Off And Tried To Turn It Again and keeps prompting me to restart it again, already tried to turn off developer option and turn it back on still no luck

    submitted by /u/Davey213
    [link] [comments]

    One handed mode in Quick Ball on MI 9T only works after re-enabling the flag on Settings.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Volume drops out after 5 seconds. Anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Doesn't matter when or where, but suddenly, the volume just drops out after 5 seconds.

    submitted by /u/AudaciousSam
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone seen the *Network may be monitored notification before?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Xiaomi needs to support its flagships properly. Android 10 for the Mi Mix 3 5G.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:56 PM PST

    This is Xiaomi's most expensive phone to date but is great value now since it's heavily discounted, better than the K20 Pro in regions like Australia where the K20 Pro isn't available. It needs stable updates - Xiaomi, please don't abandon your 5G adopting fans like this!

    This actually sets a terrible precedent for the Mi 10 Pro, which is forecast to be Xiaomi's most expensive phone yet. How well will it sell with a 4300 yuan pricetag?

    Remember, "low sales volume" is Xiaomi's current excuse for the Mi Mix 3 5G. Xiaomi needs to be committed to giving high end devices at least 2 major android updates, especially to compete against Samsung and OnePlus, which have really improved their update programs, in India.

    EDIT: can a Xiaomi rep or anyone give us an official timeline for updates

    Also to y'all commenters- the Mix 3 5G has a totally different processor, so Mi Mix 3 ROM WILL NOT work with the 5G.

    submitted by /u/kingpug_asian
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung's GoodLock atlernatives?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Hi there! With the new update on Samsung's customization app 'GoodLock' I was wondering if any of you fellow Xiaomi fans know such an app for MIUI?
    Thank you in regards.

    submitted by /u/nthnnrg
    [link] [comments]

    Flashlight blinks when I turn it on (Redmi note 8)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    So recently I was using my phone and i turned on the flashlight to look for something, then I realized that the flashlight was constantly flickering on and off. This is the first time something like this has happened, it's not the blink when ringing option too. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/poorguy14
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Mi Mix 3 5G fit regular Mi Mix 3 cases

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Hey,

    Just ordered a Mi Mix 3 5G and i am looking for cases. Its hard to find ones specifically for the 5G and Xiaomis website says the 5G is thicker than the regular.

    submitted by /u/wolfluchs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel