• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Xiaomi Android 10 for Mi A3 has been released

    Xiaomi Android 10 for Mi A3 has been released


    Android 10 for Mi A3 has been released

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Xiaomi started roll out of Android 10 for Mi A3 today

    submitted by /u/tyrese117
    [link] [comments]

    List Of Xiaomi Phones To Receive MIUI 12 User Interface

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:05 PM PST

    This sub just hit 100k subscribers, congratulations

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Congratulations

    From my MI 9 ❤️

    submitted by /u/Gruntzer
    [link] [comments]

    Miui 11.03 stable enough to update?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Yesterday I got my mi 9t (Germany) and it offers me an update to Miui 11.0.3. Do you guys have experienced any bugs on that version am I safe to update?

    Thank in advance

    submitted by /u/haeth189
    [link] [comments]

    My friend wants to buy his first Xiaomi

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:21 AM PST

    His budget is 265€ it can be a little bit higher. He wants to buy RN 8 Pro but i advise him to buy Mi 9T. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Srbo123
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 8 pro user here

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    I'm quite excited for Android 10 update, is there any definite date for it?

    submitted by /u/-_-grandma-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite users

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Mi A2 Lite users, stay strong, we'll get Android 10 soon(I hope)

    submitted by /u/rikulovesdokkan
    [link] [comments]

    Roborock s5 mopping?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Hi I just got the new mi home app and I can't seem to find the mopping mode in it How do I get the roborock s5 to mop?

    submitted by /u/Boy4Ever
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 and MIUI 11 - Cast not working?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    With MIUI 10 I had no problem casting screen to my Sony Bravia.

    Just upgraded yesterday (finally). With MIUI 11 everything feels great except casting no longer seems to work. It still recognizes my TV and fails to establish any connection. Is this a known problem?

    submitted by /u/seemebreakthis
    [link] [comments]

    If you are really impatient to wait a few days more, you can download to Android 10 update for Mi A3, not OTA but still downloadable file.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    How to update my Redmi Note 8 Pro to Android 10?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Any info on Mi10 global release dates?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    i've been waiting so long for this phone just to know that global launch has been canceled without any specific dates

    submitted by /u/czyrztof
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI V11.0.5.0 on RN7 and "EU Privacy Adjustments"

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:41 PM PST

    So I received a new update on my RN7. Can anyone shed light on what those "privacy adjustments" entail? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/blackbasset
    [link] [comments]

    Oxygen OS for Xiaomi mi 9?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Hi, i really liked oxygen os but i can't find a ROM for Xiaomi mi 9, if a use a redmi note 7 ROM would it affect? Or how can i get it.

    submitted by /u/LucianoMS0701
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Redmi Note 8T mutes on phone calls

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Hi, guys! I look a solution for this problem in everywhere and find nothing about.

    Recently i buy a Redmi Note 8T. All functions are running well, but when i try to do a telephone call i just don't listen the others persons and they don't listen me too.

    When I use Telegram or Whatsapp for calls I can hear perfectly and other people can hear me too.

    Someone know this error and can help me, pls?

    submitted by /u/wencou
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with WhatsApp notifications after latest update

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    So, after the last update got installed on my Pocophone, when I open a Whatsapp notification when it shows on the top, it opens a small sized whatsapp over my current opened app instead of opening as usual on its normal way. How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/crypticaITA
    [link] [comments]

    I cant use Netflix on my Redmi Note 8 Pro. Someone know how to use it?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Instagram DMs don't show on always on screen

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I'm using a Mi 9T and my Insta DMs don't show up on my always on screen. Is there a way to fix that?

    submitted by /u/LegendaryFlamed
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro In-depth Review— with Photo + Video + Audio + 5G!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    AirDot Basic isn't summoning Google Assistant

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    When on standby I double press the button but instead of opening the assistant it makes a call to the last person that I called. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. How can I fix this?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/BKSNLOW
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A3 screen discussion.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I few of you said you can clearly see the pixels and my younger brother and I compared it with his Galaxy 9s and he couldn't see a difference.

    Though if he had to build a phone, he would build it was full HD.

    None the less. My point is. I really think most people are exaggerating the resolution problems.

    Maybe it's a pentile problem? An oled problem. But I don't think it's a resolution problem.

    That's my 2 cents anyways.

    submitted by /u/AudaciousSam
    [link] [comments]

    Any European got the Android 10 OTA on Mi A3?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    As the title saying.

    submitted by /u/MedicKatona
    [link] [comments]

    Love the hardware, hate the software

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Got a Redmi Note 8 and the battery etc is great imo! But! The amount of fucking adds in the OS itself, makes me never want to buy Xiaomi again.. What the actual fuck is wrong with them? Sure I can go for ads in the build in applications and so on I, never use them anyway. But in my folders for example, what's up with that? Anyway to get around this, or is it just "part of the deal"?

    submitted by /u/DaneOnDope
    [link] [comments]

    When the Android 10 Will be on the Resmi Note 8 Pro?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    TikTok of Bar Chart Race | Most Popular Phone Brand in the World 2010-2020

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel