• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 13, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 13, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 13, 2020

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What a surprise.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Not mine but someone's S9 case from Redbubble

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Galaxy Z-Flip Wallpapers

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    what happened to the clear cache button?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    They added the Buds+ Promo on their US website today.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    GALAXY BUDS+ CALL QUALITY (Blown away)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Galaxy s20 plus

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    So what do you guys think of the S20s I'm going to skip just because I hate the huge ass camera set up didn't like it on the Iphones and still don't care for it. Yes I know the cameras are great but I'll stay with my S10+ till I can get the fold (hopefully it will be a little better in the future)

    submitted by /u/cody19961986
    [link] [comments]

    Making Calls from Windows through Your Phone App and Dual Sim

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Hello,

    I have a Note10+ with dual sim. I can now connect my phone to the Your Phone App on my windows work laptop and everything works fine, except calls. When I want to place a call, the phone asks me which sim card I would like to use, I pick one and the phone starts the call on the phone, the laptop gets an error message.

    The whole point of this was to use the headphones connected to my laptop to make calls through my phone and essentially using my Note as a soft phone. Has anyone run into a similar issue and figured out a solution a work around.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ibjornUK
    [link] [comments]

    Is there going to be no equivalent of the S10e in the S20 series?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    My Xperia XZ1 Compact has served me pretty well but it is now becoming time to replace it.

    After Sony essentially gave up on their Compact line and left my country, I am out of options for a small phone. The S10e is already a pretty big phone for my small handsTM but the smallest phone in terms of dimensions that can reasonably be called a replacement.

    But then I heard that Samsung had announced the Galaxy S20, but with no mini option in that lineup, I feel like there is no brand which has models suited to my use any more.

    The Galaxy Z Flip folds into pocketable dimensions, but when you unflip that phone it actually becomes too big and unweildy. A phone the size (physical dimensions not screen size) of the XZ1 compact is comfortable for one handed use.

    Perhaps Apple has a phone I could feasibly use, but the apple UI/UX is what kills it for me.

    submitted by /u/iheartsubmariner
    [link] [comments]

    Is now the best time to purchase the S10e?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Title. An article on GSMarena was posted saying how the S10e is now $599 a $150 price cut. Now that the S20 line is "officially" announced. Is the S10e going to receive anymore significant price reductions or is the depreciation going to be more stable from now on? Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Taiflowsion157
    [link] [comments]

    Why did the latest galaxy watch update remove the shaded (normal) ranges?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Trying to hold onto my phone for as long as possible but screen burn is annoying. S8

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Pie update turned predictive text off?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Using an S9+ and totday updated to the latest firmware update.

    And texting its like the phones gone completely brand new. Its not autocorrecting anything I type. My phrases and words are gone.

    Ive gone into ghe keyboard section and predictive is turned on?!

    submitted by /u/DNAABeats
    [link] [comments]

    Is this true the Samsung Galaxy j7 V 2017 is the cheapest out of the J7 series with the least amount of features?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    This video here got me thinking about something https://youtu.be/HG0KMIUuz4c I thought why doesn't my Samsung Galaxy j7 V 2017 not have the bixby as the feature in the camera app and the not the setting for the floating selfie button is it because my Samsung Galaxy j7 V 2017 is the cheapest Samsung Galaxy out of the j7 series with the least amount of features? My phone does have something similar to the bixby I have to use Google assistance with the feature of scanning an object to buy it. That is annoying and frustrating. I'd rather use one button to scan an object to go buy it. With Google assistance I have to hold down the home button and click the camera button on the Google assistance app. Does the softwear oreo have the bixby and the floating selfie button?

    submitted by /u/RebekhaG
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy S20 or iPhone 11 Pro?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    S20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 pro max

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    I was pretty excited after I read all the leaks about the ultra but after watching unpacked yesterday, idk why but I was a bit underwhelmed. I'm going to buy either of these phones from Dubai. They both cost basically the same. Which one of these do you think is better or worth the money?

    submitted by /u/Som3a92
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy S20 Colour Comparison!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    S20 Series Indian Pricing Prediction

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Well considering India is one of the market which is not getting the 5G support or the Snapdragon processor, I predict the prices to be well lower than that of the US counterpart. 5G is expensive. Period. Exynos is an in-house chip and obviously cheaper than that of a third party supplier. I've been looking at the prices of the LTE S20s from other countries e.g Malaysia and the prices after conversion are relatively cheaper.

    Here's my prediction. Let me know what you guys are predicting.

    65k for the S20 72k for the S20+ 85k for the S20 Ultra

    submitted by /u/thatfidgetingpanda
    [link] [comments]

    This is all I'm interested in, I don't want my Sony's headphones to go to waste because the phone doesn't have a headphone Jack.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    The Galaxy Buds connected popup now shows up in the dark mode variant!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    S20+ ToF sensor

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Trying to decide between the S20 and S20+ LTE models.

    Does the ToF sensor on the S20+ make a difference in photography? I only heard it being used for live focus videos so far, which I don't really see myself using enough to justify the higher price.

    submitted by /u/tempeststrike
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S20 Ultra Trend on Twitter

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel