• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 12, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 12, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 12, 2020

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    2010: a phone that has a camera! 2020: a camera that has a phone!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Thought this was funny. He's wearing them backwards lol.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Apparently Unpacked is being shot by S20 Ultras.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    All this power and it's still unused.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:03 AM PST

    I just wish Samsung would do some real innovations, the phones are crazy powerful now.

    Why not put a heavy focus on DeX and work together with companies like Adobe to bring full featured Photoshop and Premiere Pro to it? DeX just needs real PC programs and more marketing to take off. I don't understand why the potential is just so wasted right now.

    Make the DeX transition more seemingless, like those PC programs I talked about switchting to a mobile UI when on the go and to the desktop UI when docked.

    It would be revolutionary but instead they focus on 8K cameras literally nobody needs.

    submitted by /u/dampflokfreund
    [link] [comments]

    This is just a random guess, but I think... I THINK the NDA for the galaxy S20 just finished

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Save 400$(AUD) on S20 ultra if you login with your student email ID

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:32 AM PST

    While everyone is talking about the new S20 & Z flip. This is my new and first Samsung.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Saw this over on Snapchat. Thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    In this website, you can check and compare the S20 in 3D

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I miss the aux port and so shall you

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Although the s20 lineup was cool and all I will always miss the 3.5 millimeter headphones jack. I have the note 9 and would have liked to upgrade to the note 10 but you know.... No aux pork. I don't know why they did this. This was one of the things that has kept me away from apple product but now Its no difference. I might as well join the dark side

    Does lg still make phones with aux I heard there was one on the v50 and the lg g8 lineup but they are carrier locked so that is a huge turnoff for me

    submitted by /u/iamzanime
    [link] [comments]

    Using the S20 wallpaper on my S10E because it looks nice and i can feel like my phone is new lmaoo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    I just realised the charging icon fits perfectly around the spotify logo when the app is opened.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    S10 prices reduced + S20 series prices:

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    What the hell is Samsung thinking?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    • Outrageous prices.
    • Only 5G phones (EDIT: In the US. Snapdragon-only perhaps).
    • Horrible trade-in values for anything other than Note 10 or S10 (compared to previous years).
    • Boring colors on the Ultra.
    • Questionable camera designs
    • No smaller sizes

    Who are these phones for? The regular S20 is already $1,000.

    The base 128gb Ultra is $1,400. The 512gb Ultra is $1,600.

    I didn't think this day would come, honestly, but here we are.

    I'm sad now.

    submitted by /u/PopDownBlocker
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung said, S10 lineup would drop price yesterday, but it still hasn't

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Pre-order Prices available on Shop Samsung app.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    The S20 has a Pro Video mode

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Do all of you have giant hands or something?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I have the S9+ and this thing is only 6.2" but can make my hand ache after holding for a while. Then Samsung has the Note 10+ at 6.8" and now the S20 Ultra at 6.9" like fuckkk that noise. Especially when you slap a case on it, how do yall even hold it with one hand. I'm upgrading to the S20 because I don't really care about a camera but mainly because there's no way I'm trying to reach my thumb across an entire 6.7-6.9" of screen.

    submitted by /u/not_so_plausible
    [link] [comments]

    Space zoom is awesome and all, but check out what the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra can do in a tiki bar, in low light. And this isn't even with night mode. This is officially my Tiki bar camera.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    What is the one thing common in all S20 Impressions videos?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    "Switching" sides, iPhone to Samsung, it's been 8 years since I last had an android. A few questions, also open to advice.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I'll admit I'm not a huge techie. I am not rushing to get the latest models of a phone when released. In fact, I like to keep phones for years until they have reached their peak and die out (I do the same with cars). For example, right now I have an iPhone 7, and to be fair I probably would have gotten the 11 had this phone given to me not been a work phone

    I finally decided that I want to get my own personal phone, because I just don't have enough space on this one (the "storage full" message harassing me almost daily due to being at 29 gigs when the phone can support only 32), plus for privacy reasons I'd rather have all my personal contacts and interactions on a separate device. I decided to jump on the pre-order for the S20.

    Now, I saw that the camera is 12 MP for the iphone 7 and S20? Huh? What other differences are there? Again, bare with me please - not a techie. I'm guessing there has to be more details behind this because I know the S20 camera is better... I want it to be better at least, because I am hoping to take great photos, whether it be selfies or capturing photos while travelling. And yes I am aware the Ultra has more camera features but I do not require 100x zoom at any point in my life, and that phone is too large. I dislike a phone not fitting in my hands comfortably.

    Is there any recommendations on tutorials I watch once I get the phone? Or anything specific I should do? I already expect that I will take a while to adjust and get to learn everything on it. The last android I had was some sort of HTC back in 2012 and I recall not liking it at all, however that was 8 years ago and I know these phones are now eons better. I will still have my iphone 7 since, like I said, it is a work phone, but I'm happy to finally be getting something else which is more modern.

    submitted by /u/sabrunka
    [link] [comments]

    Today has literally shown me that there is something wrong with me.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Here are some facts. Objective facts.

    1. The only real improvement from the S20+ to the S20 Ultra is the camera.
    2. I do not care THAT much about having the best camera on my phone.
    3. I already carry around a Fuji mirrorless camera almost everywhere and I much prefer using it to a phone for photography.
    4. For some fucking reason it would still just feel "wrong" to buy "only" the S20+

    WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? WHY AM I BROKEN?

    submitted by /u/Randomd0g
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S20 Pre-orders at Sprint Begin on Feb. 20th

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Feb. 20th, at 11:01PM CT - Probably the same date for all other Carriers

    Flyer

    S20 Landing Page on Sprint

    submitted by /u/mikesaintjules
    [link] [comments]

    Trade in values for those wondering

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel