• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 11, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 11, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 11, 2020

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    100x Zoom on Galaxy S20 Ultra �� - @BenGeskin

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    For those cross ecosystem relationships

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:46 AM PST

    S20 ULTRA x100 Zoom leaked

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Unpacked 2020

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Who's all watching it? I want to but it starts at 2pm my time so I'll still be in school when it starts.

    What are you looking forward to them announcing and/or revealing at the event? I'm personally interested in what makes the S20 Ultra so... Ultra. I also want to know when the new Galaxy Buds will be released

    submitted by /u/NobodyImportant916
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Buds+ hands-on review (pre-launch!)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Made "The Switch" a few years ago and never looked back! I normally upgrade every two years, but that S20 is looking real sweet...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    This is a 10x zoom not 100x. We have yet to see the 100x.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G leak. confirmed.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Local carrier leaked the Galaxy Flip today

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Galaxy Buds+ reference in the devices and media app updated today

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Is it normal that my android OS and system are using that much battery?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Galaxy Unpacked Exclusive Wallpapers

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    S10 lite 45w charging support

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    As the note 10 plus supports it I would guess all newer phones should too so do the S10 lite and note 10lite support super fast charging 2.0

    submitted by /u/iamcoolnow
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find the button to clean storage on Device Care

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Note 10+ Camera

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Is it just me or does the Note 10+ camera suck? I made the switch to Android back in August when the Note 10 released and I have found myself not taking as many pictures. Its not the quality of the camera but it seems like the processing of the pictures is horrible. Every picture gets blurry very quickly and even my old iPhone X performed better.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/airjordanballa20
    [link] [comments]

    Special

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    So Samsung did a star wars special edition with the Galaxy Note 10+

    Are there any special editions you'd like to see them create for the S20 and Note 20 (just assuming Note will be going to 20 as well)?

    My girlfriend and I are really big anime fans and one of our favorite animes are My Hero Academia, I made a joke about having a Samsung Galaxy S20 "plus ultra" My Hero Academia special edition for the S20+, and S20 Ultra. She said she'd buy it and it got me thinking of what else would be a cool special edition for Samsung, and even other brands, to create.

    submitted by /u/NobodyImportant916
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung, please give Canada a preorder bonus as well for the S20 lineup.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Canada was literally the only one left out of a preorder deal. Some got the Galaxy Buds, others got the Galaxy Watch, and in countries like the Philippines, you even got a smart TV. Please Samsung, give us Canadians something as well. :I

    Talking about the S10 launch.

    submitted by /u/Zuoara
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal for a 1 year old S9+?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    How to disable noise reduction for camera?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Videos and photos at night looks like oil painting. Isn't grainy pictures better than this?

    submitted by /u/complexramification
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10 play store issue

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:38 AM PST

    So I've had a note 10 since December and now I cant open the play store. It just keeps crashing. Why?

    submitted by /u/apeybaby
    [link] [comments]

    Edge Lighting on A50 and battery saving

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    I'm thinking of buying an A50. I have a few questions. I'm wondering if someone could help me.
    It would be my first Samsung phone in 9 years. I have noticed that they haven't been using LED notification for the recent A and S10/Note 10 series. I found out about the Edge Lighting feature, but I'm confused about its usage.

    • I've read that the Edge Lighting app has to be downloaded from the Galaxy Store? Is it available worldwide? I'm in Europe. I've also read about the existence of a Gestures app from the Galaxy Store, is it available for everyone as well?
    • Does the Edge Lighting work with SMS messages AND missed calls? What about Telegram?
    • Does it have a timeout or it can stay on forever until I dismiss the notifications?
    • Does it work when the screen is turned off?

    • Is there an Ultra Battery Saving mode? What about an update to Android 10? How's battery life? I plan to use it a lot for average gaming.

    • Are security updates constant? For how long are they guaranteed? I plan to keep the phone for at least the next 5 years

    submitted by /u/MoonlessSky_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this icon means, keeps appearing and then dissapearing, using a samsung galaxy a20e on one ui 1.1

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Automate Assistant Catchphrase Activation through Bluetooth

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Is there any way to automatically activate the always on assistant waiting for "Hey Bixby" or "Hey Google" as soon as you connect to a specific Bluetooth device? And deactivate ist as soon as the connection is lost?

    Use case would be having the assistant listening while I'm in my car, and being deactivated otherwise.

    submitted by /u/Naskur
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving notifications on my Sprint Galaxy S10 when connected to any WiFi network on Android 10

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Title. This issue started happening when my phone upgraded to Android 10 one night and it caused me to missed some very important timely voicemails and Google voice messages. Here's what I've done so far:

    1. Disable "Optimize Battery Usage" feature for the apps I need constant notification.

    2. Disable "Put unused apps to sleep" setting

    3. Disabled "Detect suspicious networks" and "WiFi power saving mode" settings

    4. Disabled "VoLTE calls" setting

    5. Battery "Power Mode" is set to "Optimized"

    6. "Adaptive Battery" setting is disabled

    7. "Data Saver" setting is disabled.

    8. Phone has the latest updates from Play Store, OS and Carrier PRL, Profile and Samsung Security Policy

    9. Verified that the apps I use are not in the "Always Sleeping Apps" setting list

    10. Rebooted smartphone twice after above changes.

    I may have missed some places to check. But I am still having the issue of not getting notifications despite these settings. Anything else I can try? Or is this something sprint/Samsung has to fix?

    submitted by /u/MacNeewbie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel