• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 10, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 10, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 10, 2020

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Join the r/Samsung Discord to discuss the upcoming Samsung Unpacked event as it happens with over 3000 other members.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Samsung ad during the Oscar's that shows the Z flip and encourages people to watch on Tuesday

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    so much for 5 years of support lmao.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Just updated smart things and my Galaxy Buds poput finally has dark mode!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:15 AM PST

    11 generations of the GalaxyS phones

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I've grown to hate the curved S10+ screen, not only because it fractured even with a whitestone dome protector. I cannot speak more highly of the camera though, amazing quality. Photo Lake Como, Italy.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    A photo taken with my s10.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I ported One UI 2 icons to iOS

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    We need this solved!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    The new Android10 gestures are still not compatible with 3rd party launchers. Why? Google had this solved in November with a security patch and Samsung still don't realise that this needs to be fixed!

    submitted by /u/conallms
    [link] [comments]

    Which case should I use to protect my s9+ from occasional drops?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    I'm not a fan of screen protectors so I have to use a case that has a lip in the front. My phones tend to drop on it's edges 80% of the time so corner protection is also important . Is there a case that has saved your phone from drops on hard surfaces?

    submitted by /u/brush2
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Leak on phone cases website...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Where is all my space???

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Samsung sending me around in circles

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Goodlock noti-star updated incase a anyone had issues. Found on apk mirror. Check your version #

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Why I’m glad we switched to Samsung

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:03 PM PST

    Galaxy S10 Lite and Note10 Lite arrives in the UAE

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    The Galaxy S10 Lite is available in Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue for AED 2,199.

    Galaxy Note10 Lite is available in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red for AED 2,099.

    submitted by /u/ghazayel
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Unpacked Wallpapers

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (Galaxy Fold 2) : Official Teaser & Name

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Anyway to not get notifications on all devices but just the one you use?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Hi,

    So i currently have an s10+, tab s6 and galaxy watch active 2.

    I love these things, but some things are super annoying.

    Before i got my tablet i could live with getting a notification on my phone in my pocket and then my watch, or just my phone if i was using it since on the watch you can set it to not give you notifications if you are using you phone.

    However with the tablet it becomes horrrible.

    First my phone vibrates, them my watch and then my tablet. If i am chatting on my phone i don't want my tablet to vibrate. It would also be nice if notifications were synced so if i had already cleared a notification on my phone it wouldn't be on my tablet as well.

    Anyone know how to avoid this?

    submitted by /u/gahd95
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY a product that works

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Why do people care so much about water damage/water proofing?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Every post I see about a device being damaged or needing some sort of repair, half of the replies are people being worried about the phone still being water resistant. Like how often is everyone dunking their phone here? The devices are barely water resistant as it is.

    submitted by /u/bautista1112
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Samsung added the Galaxy Buds+ onto the wearable app now

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Samsungs ad on the Oscars

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I was just watching, and the ad for the unpacked showed a lot of the flip phone, was it the first time they did it officially? sorry if it's a dumb question, so far I had only seen leaks.

    submitted by /u/LuckytasE
    [link] [comments]

    What does the S symbol mean on the lock screen?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    PoWeRDrOp gey

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Change Galaxy Store language and feed

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Hi guys.
    I have a Samsung Note 10. its Galaxy Store country is set as UK, and Google Store country is set as UK as well. however, the information (not the menu, but the titles and descriptions) on them is in romanian (the country where i am in at the moment). here are some screen shots. https://m.imgur.com/a/7Q68CzC

    I will be here for some time and then I will be travelling around Europe, so I'd like the information on my Galaxy Store to be in English, not change for every country I am in temporarily. Also, i am under the impression that I have restrictions to some apps (for example, Goodlock is not available for download, but I am not sure if it would be available for download in UK).

    What setting do I need to change in order to keep the feed of my Galaxy Store in English?

    submitted by /u/nikisoaradot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel