• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    OnePlus OnePlus One, still going strong 6 years later

    OnePlus OnePlus One, still going strong 6 years later


    OnePlus One, still going strong 6 years later

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Just a shout out to any of you that are still using the original phone, I'm starting to have problems with app compatibility and newer versions of android aren't supported but I have had this phone for nearly 6 years, the stock battery lasts all day 6am to 8pm with bluetooth music running most of the time and light browsing. I don't want to upgrade because I will never have a phone this reliable!

    submitted by /u/Dragoarms
    [link] [comments]

    This new Ambient mode on the Google Assistant is kind of useless for those of us that don't charge our phones overnight.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that we have this option, especially since we're some of the only phones to have it yet. Since I've got Warp charging, I don't need to charge my phone overnight anymore, since I plugged my phone in while getting ready for the day. That quick charge is enough to get me through the whole day.

    submitted by /u/zOneNzOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we get an always-on display???

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Seriously, OnePlus...What's the use of that QHD AMOLED monster if you can't manage even this!

    submitted by /u/Absk17
    [link] [comments]

    OpenBeta 9 update for OP7Pro

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Just got the update

    submitted by /u/Ynfernozz
    [link] [comments]

    Constantly downloading play music

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    So since a day or two I deleted Google Play Music (Wich I apperently can not permanent delete). Now I see about every hour for like 3 seconds a download sign with downloading Google Play Music.

    Anybody familiar with this issue.. it's really annoying.

    submitted by /u/Joe_Black03
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 6 and Nintendo Switch dock charging

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    I've converted my Nintendo Switch dock to be a smaller size using something called BASSTOP portable dock conversion case. It's just a plastic case that fits the circuit of the original dock, without modifiying the circuit.

    The thing is that this dock fits my Oneplus 6 perfectly. And it would work great with the Google Assistant ambient mode.

    I wanted to try to use it to charge my phone but I'm not brave enough.

    Will this fry my phone? has anyone tried something like this before?

    Btw, I would use dock with the Nintendo Switch original charger.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/morcimerluza
    [link] [comments]

    5T Bluetooth issues

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    So I am really getting sick and tired of this from my 5T. My AirPods won't connect anymore to my phone, I forgot and disconnected the AirPods and I can't connect them anymore. This also happened to my beats. At first, I thought it was my beats and returned them, now it's got to be the phone bc the EXACT same thing is happening again.

    I cleared the cache and force stop bluetooth but it did not do anything wtf.

    So anytime someone disconnects a device from bluetooth I can't reconnect it again, is it a one time thing wtf?

    I really do not know what to do, I'm not sure about contacting OP bc I heard their service is terrible.

    submitted by /u/BreakingGarrick
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Google search bar widget

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I have a one plus 6 and for some reason the Google search bar widget will sometimes just disappear from my home screen, and when I try to add it back in it doesn't always work. Can any help me out?

    submitted by /u/Titus78889
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus voucher?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    anyone have a ($) off voucher i could buy off them to purchase a 6T? id be willing to pay via PayPal or Amazon GCs!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kpalian
    [link] [comments]

    How good is Bullets 2 Wireless for calling?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    How good is Wireless Bullets 2 in terms of calls? I want an earphones that I can use for phone calls as well. Can it isolate noise so it can't be heard by the person you are calling?

    Is the build quality of Wireless bullets 2 good?

    submitted by /u/gabzprime
    [link] [comments]

    Warp Charging not working OP7P

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Hello all! My warp charging seems to have stopped working. No new apps installed and no new updates. Still using the stock brick and cable, but it only does normal charging when plugged in. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/cmfreeman
    [link] [comments]

    Bundled apps - safe to uninstall?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I want to uninstall apps named Community and OnePlus Switch. They came with the device and I don't know if they serve any fundamental functions of the phone. Is it safe to uninstall them completely? Thanks

    submitted by /u/n0tsm4rt
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Bluetooth Volume Sync on Oneplus 7 Pro

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    So I'm unsure when it started happening, but likely after the 10 update. When connecting to my Aiwa Exos 9 my phone used to sync the volume with the speaker so that when I turned the nob it would adjust the volume on the phone. Now they are separated and I independently change volume so I have to turn one all the way up and adjust the other. I know this is a minor thing, but it's weird to me that it used to sync and work well and now it does not. Does anyone else use a bluetooth device that used to sync volume and now it does not?

    submitted by /u/Table_Sauce
    [link] [comments]

    Double tap on gesture bar?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I'm trying to use the navigation gestures instead of the buttons but I'm missing the double tap home button to pull notifications. Is there an app or a solution for this? I don't want to reach to the top every time.

    submitted by /u/dochev30
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing about the S20 ultra excites me. (Oneplus 7 pro user)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    The media is making it look like this super futuristic and powerful phone. But as a 7 pro user, literally nothing about it excites me, For starters the 120hz display is incredible but why on earth would they limit it to 1080p. It's a 6.9 inch device, 1080p is simply not sharp enough. Technically the 7 pro supports 3k 90hz so I guess that's better.

    Also it doesn't matter how tiny that hole punch is, the complete bezel-less 7 pro is still better. Oh and let's be honest here, the 100x zoom is nothing but a nice gimmick to boost marketing.

    And finally the price, 1400$ is absurd. After all the s20 ultra is a great phone. But it's not even close to justifying that price tag, especially when the 700$ 7 pro does a couple of thing better like the software, display and probably performance on the long term.

    submitted by /u/RamQashou
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 pro restock?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Trying to score one from their online store, but so far came up with nil. Anyone know how often they restock online?

    submitted by /u/Jesus_Jazzhands
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Switch app for iPhone.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Looking for the OnePlus Switch all for iPhone. The link on the OnePlus website is broken.

    Wanting to switch back all my data to my 6T.

    If this is not an option. How do I move data (Text messages and Photos) from iPhone to OnePlus

    submitted by /u/Quicksilver7716
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 5T significant battery drain after phone call

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Experiencing a significant battery drain overnight after a 30 minute phone call. During the day, battery discharge rate seems appropriate. After the call however and I hang up, the phone manages to completely discharge to 0% overnight. Has happened twice now.

    Battery graph attached. No clear program is using a ton of battery.

    Any ideas? Much appreciated

    https://imgur.com/a/ri3giqp

    submitted by /u/applepeanutsauce
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus aims to have its devices be Android Enterprise Recommended this year

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Oneplus 6t screen replacement fingerprint cutout missing?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    wanted to get some opinions. I recently bought a screen online to replace the old one and the finger print doesn't work what I noticed was its missing the cutout for it has anyone had this happen?

    https://imgur.com/a/B5d2fMA

    submitted by /u/nivekdrol
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tried update 2001151910 on 6t?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Is this stable Android 10? Afraid to update.

    submitted by /u/op3l
    [link] [comments]

    I'm about to buy the bullets wireless, can somebody do that referral promotion thing with me?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Interesting brick

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I have recently acquired a bricked OnePlus One. -Black screen -Vibrates when power is held, or when pow+volUp is held -Can't enter recovery or fastboot

    The usual. But this is where it gets interesting.

    There appears to be no adb, at least I can't just eom. Normally in this situation I would go through with Color, but the device can't be found. Can't see it in Device Manager either. It's like it's not even there. Idk if I should try to find a driver and install that, or what. Because I thought Color would sort that out before I even had to worry about drivers? I'm not used to not being able to see it.

    If anyone has any ideas on how to unbrick this thing, I'm open for suggestions.

    submitted by /u/jepp4561
    [link] [comments]

    What is deep optimization?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Is it just like the doze mode that only works if the screen is off? what does it completely stop applications from running in the background when you exit out of them??

    submitted by /u/Agile-Challenge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel