• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, August 7, 2019

    Xiaomi Not only with affordable cellphones, Xiaomi is more impactful to China's tech industry than we thought

    Xiaomi Not only with affordable cellphones, Xiaomi is more impactful to China's tech industry than we thought


    Not only with affordable cellphones, Xiaomi is more impactful to China's tech industry than we thought

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    Paranoid Android Pie Beta - Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    "Big news: Xiaomi announced that it will first adopt Samsung's 108MP ISOCELL CMOS! MIX 4!" -Ice universe on Twitter

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    24h Wallpaper

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    So i bought a MI9 and so far im very happy with the phone. But i have one question, are ther more of then or are ther gona bei more of them(24h Wallpaper).

    submitted by /u/Joschi430
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Notebook Pro Speaker Replacement?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    Greetings,

    I accidentally spilled water on my laptop unfortunately. Luckily, the only thing that was fried is the right speaker. Where can I find replacement parts for it? Tried searching AliExpress to no avail.

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/monchee3
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off fingerprint "icon"

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    Is there any way to turn off the fingerprint "icon" in the Always on display? It is possible in the china ROM.

    submitted by /u/A_Browncastle
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Max, MIUI 11?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Will it get Oreo and/or MIUI 11? I have the global 32 GB version.

    submitted by /u/Visual917
    [link] [comments]

    Does xiaomi throttle the performance when using a launcher

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    I have redmi note 7 (3GB RAM) model and I have been using nova launcher. Basic things like using back and recent apps screen are really slow. When I switched back to the default launcher my device immediately became snappy. I know this sounds stupid but there is a noticible difference

    submitted by /u/snarky_AF
    [link] [comments]

    Max 2 - Android 8.0 release date?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    I have max 2 that works in MIUI 10 but it stuck at Android 7.1.1

    submitted by /u/eminkilinc
    [link] [comments]

    Which models for t-mobile (200/300$)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:56 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I'm requesting your help. Which are the current models you'd recommend to use with t-mobile here in US?

    I've used my wife to xiaomi phones since a few years, when arriving in the US I bought her a fancy new note 7 (which is excellent value for the money) BUT once we went to the t mobile store, the phone wasn't able to connect to their network.

    So we sent back the phone and I bought her a Motorola g6 power. But she hates it (and despite it being considered a good value, I'm surprised by the lack of some basic features). I prefer when she is happy, so... Looking for another xiaomi I could buy.

    Any recommendations?

    From what I saw, the mix 2s would work. Is there another model you'd recommend?

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    submitted by /u/TheStixXx
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T pro or Pixel 2 XL

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    I'm looking at pixel 2 XL or should I wait and get the xiaomi mi 9T pro. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/adhigh
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t won't work with car stereo

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    I just got my mi 9t and I love it, but it won't show metadata and the steering wheel controls don't work. The car is a 2013 Prius c. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/iamthewillrus
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Mi 9 in Romania

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm about to switch from my Lg G5 to a Mi 9 and I dont really know with what ROM version it will come. I'm buying it from a local site which is very trusted but I couldn't find much information about the ROM, any help?

    submitted by /u/ombladon156
    [link] [comments]

    Group messaging doesn't really work

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    I have a mi mix 2s and whenever I'm in a group chat I get messages individually instead of in a group format and I need to figure a way to fix it.

    submitted by /u/surviveabovethewaves
    [link] [comments]

    MI 9 SE - What an amazing value!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    After owning a Galaxy S10 since launch I finally decided to sell the device and switch to the 9SE. The main reason was price - I really liked my S10 but it was a sh*t ton of money I paid and it felt really fragile with the curved screen.

    I was able to sell the S10 for 500€ and get a new 9SE for 240€ (Germany). And I am relly amazed how small the compromises are in realtion to the big price difference. The S10 is better in almost every aspect (except battery life) - but if you are not so invested in playing games and are ready to get used to miui - it is all you can ask for. This doesnt feel like a cheap midranger that will be obsolete in a year - it feels like a premium phone with all the (imo) relevant premium features. It even works awesome with my Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Buds.

    Just wanted to share my initial thoughts/happiness - oh and feel free to ama about the device

    submitted by /u/Hedey00
    [link] [comments]

    4 amp charger for the M365?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    Anyone know where I can get my hands on some 4 amp chargers for the M365 scooter? I've been searching for a while & am only finding 2 amp & lower.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CraftyBookNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 7A vs Nokia 2.2

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys I need your help I want to buy a backup phone that's decent and after a bit of gsmarena I've come to these 2 phones which one should I buy and why Thanks

    submitted by /u/ron_2002
    [link] [comments]

    Flashing Xiaomi.eu on Mi 9

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Completely new to flashing here. So now I've unlocked my bootloader and flashed TWRP. I also have the .zip for the xiaomi.eu ROM downloaded on my phone. I have four questions now:

    1. What do I do next? How do I get that .zip file flashed/installed?

    2. Will it wipe my installed apps and data? What about future updates?

    3. What about future updates, will I need to download from the .eu website and flash updates manually every time, or will I be able to update it from the built-in updater like stock MIUI ROM?

    4. And finally, what will happen/what will the process be if I ever want to return to stock MIUI?

    submitted by /u/jjbugman2468
    [link] [comments]

    MiBand 4 heart sensor test and my thoughts

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Hi all

    After 2 weeks I'm ready to pass my judgement. I will definitely try to get the NFC version as well as I really like the idea of opening my local Hackspace with NFC! Here is the full review for you:

    https://notenoughtech.com/review/miband-4-review/

    You can also watch the heartbeat sensor test: I have tested the MiBand 4 against Sigma ROX 10 with chest strap in the rest mode and after exercise. Results:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B03mQmyHp_H/

    M

    submitted by /u/Quintaar
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9 with Total Wireless?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    I am considering buying this beast of a phone. But Total Wireless uses Verizon towers, so I have to ask if this phone would be compatible or not. Seeing mixed info online.

    submitted by /u/TrueDragon1
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 6 Pro selled as a Mi A2 Lite

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    Yesterday I've received my brand new Mi A2 Lite. I turned it on, saw everything was okay, then i headed to installing custom roms. Then started noticing strange things: the bootloader already came unlocked. The recovery system was the MIRecovery (from MIUI systems), but it had Android One, not MIUI. Everything was going normal, but I couldn't install the custom roms, probably they wouldn't check with the type of system. I was using TWRP and before installing the new rom I wiped the system partition, booted through fastboot, but then the touch screen at TWRP stopped working, even after rebooting. So I tried locking and unlocking the device. Now I can't fucking unlock it. After searching around for hours straight, i've sent the command "fastboot getvar all", here's theimportant part of the result:

    (bootloader) serialno:09d58bc30805

    (bootloader) product:sakura

    First of all, the phone's serial number isn't the same as the box serial number. Second and most importantly, the product being "sakura" means it is a Redmi 6 Pro, not a Mi A2 Lite.
    Now I have a systemless phone (because i've wiped the system partition), that can only get to recovery and fastboot, from which I can't flash because the bootloader is locked, AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
    I would like some opinions, do you think I should get my money back? Because the phone is in this conditions just because it actually isn't what I bought, but now it is an used systemless phone, how could I send it back?
    I'm from Brazil, bought from a Mercado Livre seller.

    submitted by /u/GNDawg
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it usually take for Global versions to release?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm planning on buying the upcoming Mix 4 or Mi 9T Pro, how long does it usually take (after initial release) until global versions are released?

    submitted by /u/Kalmer1
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot Resolution better than actual App Resolution

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    I was playing a favorite game of mine, PES Mobile, on my new Mi 9, when I noticed that the resolution seemed slightly lower than it should be. I compared the game running on the new Mi 9 to the game running on my old Moto Z Play (also AMOLED, also 403 dpi) & confirmed my suspicions- the Mi 9 renders PES Mobile at a lower resolution than my old phone. Weird; everything else looks great on the Mi 9. Here's the weirder part- I took screenshots in game to compare forced full screen/notch with non-full screen/hidden notch to see if that's what was causing the problem... and both of the screenshots were the same resolution as my old Moto Z Play. A screenshot taken of the app is better quality than actually looking at the app in real time. How is that possible, and what can I do about it?

    submitted by /u/CRISPR1
    [link] [comments]

    Is their a difference between global vs china in term of the network (band and frequency)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm looking to buy from them from their official website because it's a lot cheaper compare to third party sellers

    submitted by /u/N8DZN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel