• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 04, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 04, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 04, 2019

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's Shot on Samsung Sunday, Share your best photo's in this thread! - [Ends Monday at 00:00 UTC]

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Hello, r/Samsung, and welcome to the "Shot on Samsung" megathread. Got a photo you really want to share that you took on your samsung phone? Share it here!


    Rules

    1. Please use a reputable image host like imgur.com.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My new budget setup. Good option for value ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    Just got my new S10+!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    But Samsung... I don't wanna go up the STAIR more.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    Beautiful SAMSUNG CURVED 24" monitor just for 110€ ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    APPLE TRASHHHH

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Note 10+ 5Gs in Boxes for sale.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    About to upgrade my mobile contract, which is best to get, an S10 or Note 10?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    I'm [Vodafone] contract is set to be renewed this month. I haven't made up my mind between the S10 and the Note 10, especially as the latter comes out any day now.

    Which one should I get, and why? I just need some help making up my mind!

    I currently have an S7 Edge!

    submitted by /u/torspedia
    [link] [comments]

    S8 - S10 - Note8 | Spigen Tough Armor on all of them

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Biggest Samsung Digital Plaza I have ever seen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Just a random thought about the Note 10...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    what if there is no actual "Note 10+" and the 6.8 inch model is actually the Note 10 and the 6.3 inch model is actually the 10e version? Because why would they downgrade the screen quality to FHD and make the screen smaller? It just makes no sense. Just a thought

    submitted by /u/jerry0031
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought my tab s5e now look at this ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Why are Samsung users considered more conservative than iPhone users in South Korea?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:30 AM PDT

    I am a student planning to switch to Samsung, but would I get the 'conservative' look by the people around me?

    A famous source did a survey, and reported that iPhone users are more open, while Samsung users have closed minds, and very conservative when it comes to picking things. It was also said that Samsung users are more gentle when it comes to communication.

    Is this report true?

    How is the situation in the West?

    Source: http://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=943

    submitted by /u/RedditorWhoLovesTech
    [link] [comments]

    Sound on newer Smartphones worse than older ones?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    I feel like the sound (on headphones, bluetooth etc) got quieter and less bassy. My old Samsung Galaxy tab s and my old Samsung Galaxy a5 (2016) got a much better bass and it's loader overall. Is there anything I can do to improve the sound like it was back then? I still use the same music player with the exact same settings. So it seems to be the system.. Also when I turn up or down the volume of my bluetooth headphones (on the side of the headphones (over-ear)) it increases the system media volume and not the separate headphones volume.. which was different back then too. So maybe is there any way to get back the old audio drivers or something like that?

    submitted by /u/YPluto
    [link] [comments]

    New S10+ user: Hypersensitive sides

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Just got a new contract recently and an S10+ up to boot. I am still in the process of working out the details, although I find one thing a bit troublesome to deal with.

    The screen wraps around the edge. Said edge still renders and is very sensitive. It leads to all kinds of problems like accidentally downvoting posts on reddit just by holding the phone a bit too firm because the arrow is on the edge. How should I deal with this?

    submitted by /u/RNGtan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to switch "recent apps" button with the good old "options"?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    For the last few years I had only s3's. I'm gonna replace it with something better (I'm thinking s6/s7) and that's my only concern. I see absoultely no sense in removing "options" button to add something which already was in the "home" button.. why?

    Thanks in advance for any information :)

    submitted by /u/anyw4y
    [link] [comments]

    Is this real? It is 6 euros, something I feel like is sketchy.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Samsung galaxy fit advice

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Hey! Im currently thinking about buying the Fit.

    Does anyone care to share their experience with it so far?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sharksaredangerous
    [link] [comments]

    S10+ or Note 10...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    So, here's my situation.

    I've been on Team Samsung for about 4 years now. Came from an iPhone and got my first Samsung phone with the Note 7 but then when the recall began, went with the Note 5. I then upgraded to the Note 8.my upgrade period is coming soon.

    Where I am torn is the I can get the S10+ for 475 after a trade in with my Note 8 and be unlocked. Where as I can wait and get the Note 10 at the end of the year and wait for a deal. I've been on notes all this time and don't know if I should just bite the bullet on getting the Note 10 or call it good with an S10+. There's a big price premium difference but it's choice over a note series (better battery life generally, top end spec model, not used as often but handy when needed s pen) to a galaxy series

    submitted by /u/Stingerman354
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Fit

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Hey all! I'm planning to get the galaxy fit, I was just wondering if anyone knows a way to still use the GPS of the phone at the same time as an activity on the fit, since there is no connected GPS. I was hoping someone may know a loophole of getting around this. Any further experiences with the device will also be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sharksaredangerous
    [link] [comments]

    Help please, theres chat text with and upward arrow and the navigation has seemed to duplicate itself! Samsung galaxy s9, Evie launcher

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    Samsung Wireless Charger

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Why do the LED lights keep alternating in flashing, has this got something to do with why its no charging?

    submitted by /u/FleshBiter
    [link] [comments]

    Whats you favorite s10 case?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Looking for a new case option for my reg s10 getting board of the same old black color cases that are out there. I'm currently using the spigen tough armor but looking for something unique but still decently protective. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jmerse__
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone elses' phone open in their pocket and start dialing numbers?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    It's extremely frustrating, I even had it call emergency services once, thankfully it went to automated answering and I just hung up. But goddam it's super annoying, any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/alexius339
    [link] [comments]

    Refurbished Samsung Watch

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever bought a refurbished Samsung product from Amazon? I was looking at getting the Samsung Galaxy Active off of Amazon and saw that I can get it refurbished for like $39 cheaper.

    Anyone ever done that before? Is it worth it? Or just save up for brand new

    TYSM

    submitted by /u/shaenanigans1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel