• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    I was cleaning my PC and I noticed that those little things on top of the cooler that seem to have melted. Is this normal? Tech Support

    I was cleaning my PC and I noticed that those little things on top of the cooler that seem to have melted. Is this normal? Tech Support


    I was cleaning my PC and I noticed that those little things on top of the cooler that seem to have melted. Is this normal?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    msdtc.exe fires up when Win10 is idle, and consumes all CPU available.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    If I let my PC on idle for a couple of minutes, this process (msdtc.exe) fires up and my CPU peaks at 100% usage. It never shows up when the wi-fi is turned off, and it goes always as soon as I move the pointer. I can't even properly kill it in the task manager. This behavior seems similar to the bitcoin farming viruses that I had on my PC a few months ago, however this .exe supposedly comes with Windows.

    Can anyone shed some light on this? Is it some bug on Windows 10?

    submitted by /u/Hascalod
    [link] [comments]

    Computer has virus HKU/S-1-5-21 HKLM/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    Now, I don't know much about computers. I tried to download something and it directed me to the website gloyah.net. It ended up downloading programs like IdledBuddy and WinZip Registry Optimizer. It also changed my browser from google chrome to yahoo. I have malwarebytes and it removed most of this virus, but I want to make sure it's completely gone. I did some research on the virus and tried to follow a tutorial, but didn't get far. Any tips on how to completely remove this virus?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WarlesssOG
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my pictures turn dark when I open them?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    I just got a Razor Phone 2 and love it but for some reason whenever I open a picture (using Google photos) and when it opens it quickly gets really dark, like the contrast has been turned way down. The link is to a screen capture where you can see it in action.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PwZMBNiDYrfYeGuZ6

    submitted by /u/saftypingirl
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Cannot Connect to University Network (Sam Houston)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    So I registered my PS4 through the University wifi website thing, but when I go to connect through my ps4, I get an instant IP address failure.

    submitted by /u/probablyjesse99
    [link] [comments]

    I opened my laptop and immediately this image begins blinking. What does it mean and how can I make it stop. I've already attempted both restarting and shutting down the laptop but nothing seems to work. Pressing the "ok" button does not make it disappear either.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel