• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, July 5, 2019

    Xiaomi Switched from Mi Mix 2 to Mi 9T and like to share my thoughts.

    Xiaomi Switched from Mi Mix 2 to Mi 9T and like to share my thoughts.


    Switched from Mi Mix 2 to Mi 9T and like to share my thoughts.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    The big difference I noticed is the screen looks way better

    The camera is also way better than I expected, although the colors are a little to much. Its so amazing how much camera progress has been made compared to the Mi Mix 2.

    I did not notice any speed increment (which is fine because its more then fast enough for me)

    So

    +Camera miles better

    +Screen looks better

    +It fits good to my hands because the curved back.

    +Amazing price for what you get (Paid 320 euro for 128gb)

    -No noticeable speed improvement compared to Mi Mix 2

    If you guys have any question I will try to answer them.

    submitted by /u/Grimson1455
    [link] [comments]

    HELP PLEASE!! Can't send SMS to certain numbers on my Redmi Note 5 AI

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    I've had this issue for a few months but it hasn't really bothered me as I don't text often, I can call, recieve calls and recieve messages, I just can't message certain numbers? It fails? Mainly my mum and my sister, they both have Iphones, I have had no issue so far messaging people with Android's. When I first got my phone it let me message them but it doesn't anymore... I'm australia. I need help please!!

    submitted by /u/SquirrelAydz
    [link] [comments]

    Is Xiaomi Mi 9T Worth It?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    I've been looking in to many Android phones, because i think iOS is too expensive. OnePlus 6T and Xiaomi Mi 9T sparks interrest for me, which one is more worth it? for the price and quality?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/CryptoGEOS
    [link] [comments]

    MiBand 4 cannot connect to Spotify

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Is there a setting I need to change? I'd love to be able to control my music from my miband.

    submitted by /u/BraveFly
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations on phones for €250?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I own a RN4 and I wanted to upgrade for something else. I'm in europe right now and thought that would be the perfect chance to get a new phone without paying so many fees.

    Hence, I thought about getting RN7 for €200 but I'm not quite sure if that's the best option.

    I'm not really a gamer myself, I do play sometimes, but I haven't got time to do so. However, a good battery and maybe a nice camera would be really good. Do you guys think going with RN7 pro would be the best choice?

    (also, how do I know if it's RN7 or RN7 pro? I've been looking for it and I'm not quite sure which one is which, and I've heard that the best camera performance is on the pro)

    thanks in advance ♥

    submitted by /u/vicflco
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable dropdown menu on lock screen (Mi A2 Lite)?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    Sometimes dropdown menu gets enabled in my pocket and the phone opens flashlight or changes brightness or changes one of those settings in the menu by itself. I cannot find the option to disable the dropdown menu on lock screen. Do you know how to do it on Mi A2 Lite?

    submitted by /u/HeyYoLessonHereBey
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! Update 10.2.27.0 (EEA) for Mi 9 with new security patch,it also fixes Assistant button and performance and fingerprint scanner improvements

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Product Unboxing (2019)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Questions about Mi 9T ( K20 ) ...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    I want to buy the new Xiaomi Mi 9T ( Redmi K20 ) but some people told me that they used the phone and it wasn't as good as they thought about it and they were quite disappointed from it but many of them were using older flagship phones or iPhones so, I have some questions about the device for anyone uses it.

    What are your impressions about the phone ? Did you regret it or not ?

    Is it good for playing heavy games for a long time ? and is there a big difference between it and flagships ( with SD855 , SD845 , SD835 , Kirin 980 , Exynos 9820/9810 ) in gaming and overall performance that worth spending more money to get a phone with flagship processor ?

    If I used Gcam on the phone , will I be able to use wide angle and telephoto cameras without needing to use stock camera ? Does Gcam really take lower resolution selfie camera images with lower amount of details ? Does Gcam have any issues or bugs ? Is it good enough for replacing stock camera ?

    If you have the 64GB version , Is it enough to you without needing microSD card to expand storage ?

    Does it have OTG support ?

    I'm sorry for my too many questions but I hope you can help me and help anyone who wants to know anything about the phone.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Itechshit
    [link] [comments]

    Pocophone f1 or mi8

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    I am between of those 2 phones. First of all I am heavy user I use data a lot Bluetooth earphones social media and the camera. I don't care about the audio jack I don't even have normal headphones. Also I have the redmi 5 plus and I want very good display. I play some lite games and the pubg mobile which is the only heavy game that I play. I the browser a lot because I read sport news and I search a lot. Last but not least sometimes I use the Google maps.

    But the most I want the performance and the phone which have less issues.

    submitted by /u/petros_tyrm
    [link] [comments]

    Roidmi NEX Storm Vacuum Cleaner Review from the most popular blogger in Malaysia

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Mi A2 GCam

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    Are there any ways I could get GCam on a non rooted Mi A2?

    submitted by /u/Sebbastyan
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T video recording framerate consistency

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    so, i'm very close to getting this phone, only thing pulling me back is the video recording. most youtube videos i see recorded with Mi 9T drops frames every now and then... seems like a sensor issue of some sort. does this happen only on 4K mode or it happens on 1080p as well?

    submitted by /u/yongj1e
    [link] [comments]

    All of my tabs keep disapearing...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    So my Mi A2 lite closes all my tabs except for one and I don't know if I did something stupid in the settings or if it's a legit problem. Any help?

    submitted by /u/arne_mh
    [link] [comments]

    Manage to broke a note 4x

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    So since 2 months ago i dropped on the floor, screen broken. usable but broken.

    I received another screen ("full option") today.

    Baterry was at ~45%.

    I changed the screen (is not my first time doing that and i had a screen replace youtube video open), when i started the phone vibration worked, but display dint show anything. Short time after start screen and finger sensor was heating up (was never like that), battery was still cool. I disconected battery.

    I put my old screen back.

    Now, my old screen is working, but phone is still heating like crazy. Baterry is still cool. Another issue that i saw when it start baterry warning at 20%, 15, 10 in like 30 second frame. Now battery is empty, and i'm not sure if i should try to charge it.

    I presume somehow mb is broken, draining baterry ? There is any way to salvage it ? If i replace the battery, should work ?

    thanks.

    Edit, i put it in charger, is just rebooting every second.

    is not restarting i just forgot to reconect batery, is charging now. still getting hot.

    submitted by /u/admfrmhll
    [link] [comments]

    Mido latest working Gcam?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    What Gcam u guys using on your mido?

    submitted by /u/wwwnukept
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T pokemon GO AR+ support? ARCore support.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    Can anyone that owns the phone confirm that the AR+ feature on Pokemon GO is supported by the Mi 9T?

    the Mi 8 is supported, but the Mi 8 Lite, Redmi note 7, Mi A2 are not. even the Mi 9 I could not confirm yet.

    I need someone to test it before I commit and buy the phone. So, if you own a Mi 9T and could test it for me I would be very grateful.

    ps: it's not the normal AR feature. it's the AR+ feature where you can walk around the pokemon in AR mode. The normal ar mode works on ANY phone with a camera and the pokemon is centered on display and always facing you. the AR+ feature locks the pokemon to the floor and you can walk around it.

    submitted by /u/Ryuudan5
    [link] [comments]

    Tire madness SE Michigan

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    SE Michigan — is there somewhere I can go to pay someone to mount a tire on a rear M365 wheel? I've tried six hours, seven videos and ruined a tire and tube already. Is there anyone who can do this for me?

    submitted by /u/Mgoblue01
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought MI 9! Any tips before start using it? :)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    What bands does the mi9t have?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Would you have to use a network like T-Mobile or AT&T (in the U.S. btw)

    submitted by /u/ADarneze2
    [link] [comments]

    between xiaomi redmi note 7 and mi 8 lite

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    Hi guys well i wanna buy a new smartphone and i saw that redmi note 7 and redmi 8 lite have the same price so i dont know which one should go with can someone tell the difference ?

    submitted by /u/c0rndude
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi F10

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, while I was browsing the Hi-Res Audio devices entry list on Japan Audio Society (https://www.jas-audio.or.jp/english/hi-res-logo-en/use-situation-en) I found under the company name Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd a device called MI F10, labeled as Smartphone/Tablet.

    Screen: https://imgur.com/a/9GZXEiq

    Looks like Xiaomi is making a Hi-Res certified smartphone. Does anyone have more info about it?

    submitted by /u/LL2909
    [link] [comments]

    Weather station?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    I have 3 temperature monitors that I use indoor, through the bedside lamp gateway I can always keep the temperature under control when I am not at home. However I would like to be able to check the outdoor temperature as well. I can't believe xiaomi does not produce a weather station or something similar. Any suggestion ?

    submitted by /u/eni22
    [link] [comments]

    Any news regarding Android Auto support?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I recently bought a Xiaomi Mi 9T, great phone for its price, and I am really satisfied with the performances, battery and screen.

    What I didn't expect was that it doesn't support Android Auto, and even though I don't drive my car everyday, when I do I usually drive for at least an hour, and Android Auto was really useful for not having to look away from the road.

    Are there any news if this feature will ever be supported?

    submitted by /u/GlaveKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9T Unboxing - Shiny Flames & Pop-up Camera! (also branded as Redmi K20 in some markets)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel