• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 03, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 03, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 03, 2019

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I took the exact same picture with my Note 9 and my friend's Note 8. The Note 9 looks so much better in my opinion. Just look at the shadows, much more details.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    I just bought the Tab S4 today even though I already have the Wi-Fi one just for the sake of Verizon. Seems like a lotta people like LTE on a tablet so I'm gonna see if it's worth it myself (also selling my Wi-Fi one to a techy Apple friend of mine because he really likes it)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Samsung Electronics likely to report 50% lower earnings in Q2 2019

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    Samsung tests a new 15W wireless charger for the Galaxy Note 10.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Apparently the Galaxy J7 Star takes amazing sunrise pictures. [Cocoa Beach, Florida]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever been burned by their Samsung Galaxy Watch?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:57 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever been burned by their Samsung Galaxy Watch?

    Iv'e had my watch since launch and have never had any issues with it. Its never been dropped and it never touches water. I wore it last night and woke up this morning with a burn on my arm. Don't know what to do at this point. You can clearly see the outline of the watch (my watch tan lol) and the burn is directly in the middle

    https://i.redd.it/wt99ryl731831.jpg

    submitted by /u/Earlitobandito
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S10+ camera crashes after latest update on Verizon

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had this issue? It's really annoying how I'm not even able to use my cameras. I'm currently on vacation which is probably the worst time for this to happen.

    submitted by /u/mypetturtle3
    [link] [comments]

    Moisture Detected

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Anyone else experienced the moisture detected issue on the Samsung, I have the note 9 and for the last month despite coming into no contact with water I'm unable to charge through USB.

    Currently I'm wireless charging but the battery seems to drain so quickly when using that method.

    I don't expect a £800 phone at retail price only a year ago to have these issues.

    Has anyone found a permanent fix for this or do I make a warranty claim?

    submitted by /u/saineyt1
    [link] [comments]

    Got an S10+ yesterday got it home and within an hour no drops I see a green line down the middle.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    It goes away quickly when I swipe a few times but I wanted to know if there's a quick fix or should I try and return it. Also screen cap does not capture the green line oddly enough.

    submitted by /u/kungfukarl86
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got an idea on where I can download previous BIOS versions for notebooks?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, what's up? I had to reinstall an NP300E4C notebook at work, and when I updated the BIOS to version P09RAP it stopped booting from any source. Notebook has W7 32 bits installed if that helps.

    I'm trying to download a previous version of the BIOS (I remember it working with version P07) but I can't find anywhere to download it, not even Samsung's website. Anyone knows if there's a way to solve it or somewhere I can download a previous BIOS version?

    Thank you all very much.

    submitted by /u/TheRomax
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else trying to decide between the Note 10 line and the A90 line?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    Help me decide! I've got my free Buds already from my mom because she didn't want them, plus I plan to get the best watch. Let me know what you would get and why...thanks!

    I've been leaning toward the Note 10+ 5G but the A90 has some same specs for far less dough.

    submitted by /u/trigaderzad2606
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, let's stop with the inception threads

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Within the past couple of hours, I've been noticing threads with a title such as 'triple inception' and a simple screenshot of the same screenshot in one handed mode, or a screenshot of the same screenshot of the same screenshot in one handed mode.

    Alright, it's cool and clever, but do we really need all these threads? I've made rants before about things like home screen threads and they all get downvoted loads because I should apparently 'chill out and let people have fun', but I am chilled here, and what's the fun in taking a screenshot of a screenshot, etc just to get upvotes?

    If I get downvoted loads on this thread then it just proves that the majority of users in this subreddit either like or don't mind these types of posts. So you're cool with this sub being spammed? Alright then.

    Let's think. This is just like the 'I GOT ANDROID PIE ON SUCH AND SUCH CARRIER!!!!!' or 'look at my home screen, it looks good right, and it totally deserves an individual thread' flood of posts. Even though I personally think that those threads are useless and should be banned, they do kind of have a purpose. Even if it's not a very big one, they still have a purpose. The inception threads? Nah.

    The first couple of inception threads weren't much of an issue. A couple of users who recently stumbled upon this neat little trick decided to post about it on this sub. But the threads after that, do we really need them? No.

    If I wake up tomorrow and these threads are still being made, I'm going to PM the moderators of this sub and ask them to do something about it.

    Thanks for reading. This may take you 1 minute to read but it took me 10 to write. So please read it thoroughly and consider my points before you just go ahead and downvote this.

    submitted by /u/code_exec
    [link] [comments]

    Screen timeout issues

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    S8 active here on android 8.0.0 and samsung experience 9.0 The screen just wont ever timeout. If i unplug the phone, screen will timeout very quick, 5ish seconds when its set to 15 sec, and if i plug it back in, it will never turn off, leading to burning hot screen and phone in the morning that gets so bad that in the morning its become a habit to just run it under cold water. How could i fix this? Or how to make notifications stop turning on the screen? Would updating to android 9 or samsung one ui fix this? Not rooted or modified at all.

    submitted by /u/dan_the_man48
    [link] [comments]

    Screen goes haywire when on a Wireless Powerbank

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    As said in the title, I got a Wireless Powerbank which I'd like to use. But the thing is, that once I place my S10 on it, the screen goes haywire i.e. it barely recognizes touch inputs.

    Does anyone have this problem and does anyone know of this will happen with the Wireless Powerbank from Samsung?

    submitted by /u/HG1998
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if you can watch a 6900 series tv on a galaxy be s8?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    In my opinion the 6900 series smart tv is crap but i was hoping to get it to at least sync to my phone. I have been able to get my phone to play on the tv be but i can't do the opposite way. Does anyone know how i can get it to do that. I want to be able to play it on my phone when getting ready and vice versa

    submitted by /u/cockamamie_jamie
    [link] [comments]

    My Speedtest Result with Samsung S10 5G in Australia

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Any reason to upgrade my S9 to Pie?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    Still running Oreo and relatively fast, heard some bad stories with battery on S9, true or false?

    submitted by /u/the_wildelk
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Buds Windows 10 Equalizer

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:09 AM PDT

    Is there a way to save EQ settings while connected to PC ? I am using buds on my laptop but cant adjust any settings it plays I guess on default settings. Long press function doesn't work as well..

    submitted by /u/Sombre99
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung fixed the Galaxy Fold and it may be out by the holiday season, and seems a bit more delayed.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:42 AM PDT

    Samsung Health is messed up

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    So according to MFP I should be eating 2140 calories a day in order to gain .5lbs (I'm a bit underweight. Gaining 3-5 is my goal) a week but according to SH I should be eating 1418 a day (with the same goal of gaining .5lbs a week). When I started I gained a few more pounds than I currently do and it told me to eat 1535 a day. But I recently cut sugar and my weight has been dropping. It's really not hard for me to drop weight (it's ok... you can hate me if you want) so I need to keep my calories at a consistent level. I really don't need it to drop anymore than it already has lol. So I put in my new weight with my goal weight and now it's telling me to consume even LESS calories than when I was heavier? Like wth? Shouldn't that be the opposite? It tells me to eat 2042 if I want to gain 2lbs a week which is lower than MFP's 2140 for .5lbs a week. So I'm confused...

    Also I didn't record any of my food intake today and it says I'm 231 calories over hahaha. This is after I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

    submitted by /u/Jpost001
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro update to Android Nougat

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the J7 Sky Pro will be getting an update to Nougat? Currently it is at 6.0.1 and Android 7 has been out for a couple of years. I don't to be able to play minecraft earth and i wanted to know if I needed to get a new phone. Thanks

    submitted by /u/GoldZombieCake
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy A20 review | BestTech.Reviews

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel