• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 02, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 02, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 02, 2019

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Join the r/Samsung Discord for discussions, community based tech support, purchase advice, and more on everything Samsung. Now with over a thousand members.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    It's happening!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Joined the family

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    Note 10 incoming. Hold your S10s tight, because Youtubers are about to completely forget about those phones.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Inception

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    Do I upgrade to a S10+ or S10 5G

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    So I'm going to be upgrading from my Note 9 today, I know... I know, it may seem pointless as the Note 9 is still a top smartphone but it is actually cheaper for me to upgrade, I would love to go for the Note 10 but I really do prefer the S10 lineup for its looks.

    I'm just wondering which version everyone would go for and why? The 5G version is a little more expensive but I'm still saving money on both devices.

    The main thing making me want the 5g is the bigger screen, faster charging & bigger battery and better power button placement, I'm not too fussed on 5G right now as it is not available where I live although I do travel to cities where 5G is available, plus a little extra future proofing is nice.

    Would like to know if the 5G version is worth it.

    EDIT: Thanks to everyone for their input, I've just ordered the S10+ (Cardinal Red)

    submitted by /u/Synzoo
    [link] [comments]

    [Invitation] Samsung Galaxy UNPACKED 2019: The Next Galaxy

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    Any new wearables going to have Samsung Pay without NFC like Gear S3 Frontier did?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    To clarify, it can have NFC, but I was referring to the Samsung pay that creates a magnetic field to replicate mag stripe on credit/debit cards. I believe Gear S3 Frontier had this, but then the next Galaxy Watches dropped it for only NFC.

    submitted by /u/Reklaw3131
    [link] [comments]

    Colors get brighter if i watch a hdr video has anyone experience this

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    my phone makes this weird sound and vibration when I lock it sometimes, can you tell me what causes it?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    MY SAMSUNG A50

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Galaxy Unpacked (Note 10)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Dreadful experience with Samsung UK RMA / Samsung Memory Support / Hanaro Netherlands

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    A Samsung 256GB USB flash drive, MUF-256AB, purchased on Amazon UK in Nov 2018, failed during a regular copy operation. The result: "usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71" aka dead. I appreciate that this can (but ideally should not) happen.

    Samsung UK Support redirected me to Hanaro in the Netherlands. They have the least structured RMA process I have ever experienced, making it very difficult to go through the process, probably hoping the customer gives up.

    They had no solution in place for a storage device that has data on it which the customer is unable to delete (I was copying client data from one machine to another, thus GDPR relevant). They verbally assured me they would not look at the data, but I was unable to get that in writing.

    After many messages back and forth, signing several documents, sending multiple images, I got them to agree that I would provide proof of destruction of the USB flash drive, and I did. But I still had to send that to the Netherlands.

    Finally, having sent the leftovers of the flash drive (a little bag with shredded bits) to Hanaro in the Netherlands over 10 days ago, they now claim they never received it. I intentionally sent it via normal letter, as any option to send this tracked to the Netherlands would not have been reasonable versus the item's value. Of course, and frankly as expected after this discouraging RMA process, they "never received it", "can I provide proof of delivery?". Yes, it is possible that they actually have not received it, but frankly it is unlikely. They probably treat most of their non-tracked arrivals like that, conveniently saving money. -

    It's not really about the money / replacement anymore. I thought I quickly have it replaced, but then got sucked into that crazy RMA process, fascinated how bad things could actually be. I hope Samsung UK takes note.

    Be aware of this when you purchase Samsung storage / memory items in the UK. I learned my lesson and we now got different brand flash drives instead with in-country support.

    submitted by /u/kaefers
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung launches a Bixby app store to better compete with Alexa and Google Home

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    Can we expect that the lines of flagships of next year (S11 and Note 11) will have some important improvement or new tech over the Galaxy 10/Note 10 and Galaxy S9/Note 9?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    Or will be just more of the same, like more Ram, more cameras and faster processor? There's something of negative thing for now that the next phones will be better?

    submitted by /u/Bojack_Hollyhock
    [link] [comments]

    Guess this belongs here?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    anyone know what does this icon mean?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    How reliable is Samsung Smart Sync?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I am moving from an S8 to an S10 and have seen there is a Smart Sync app that can move all my apps and settings.

    How reliable is it? Will I essentially end up with all the same apps, app data, and home screen layouts as before?

    Is there anything I should be aware of before tinkering with it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SidneyKidney
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i find?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    I'm interested in buying s10+ but where can i find the prims silver or the flamingo pink in the usa

    submitted by /u/youngack
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ get QR code scanner with July 2019 update/EXYNOS first

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Samsung Mobile Browser is Top in the World Right Now.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    There's any advantages in removing the headphone jack, like Samsung did it for the Galaxy A80, or it's just a meaningless thing?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Also, when companies removed it, like Apple and Google, it's to tell their target consumers that the product it's for "wealthy people"?

    submitted by /u/Bojack_Hollyhock
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung monthly updates: July 2019 security patch is now ready

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    Note 10 SPen concept

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Samsung Music Playlists Sync

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Are playlists like favourites and most played synced with Samsung Cloud?

    submitted by /u/DaBiksta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel