• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 01, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 01, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 01, 2019

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy fold

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    From iphone 5s to samsung a70!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Finally going to get a s10

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Still typing this on my s5😅 so it's time. Are you happy with your s10?

    submitted by /u/colacarmen
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung reportedly canceled some of their innovative products in light of Huaweis ban. Now: surprised Pikachu

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    A future Galaxy phone without a hole display, notch, pop up camera, flip camera? I saw this on Samsung YouTube channel

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Getting a lock screen to fit?s10+

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    Usually when setting a lock screen you can zoom out to fit it all in however I can't get it to fit on my s10 doesn't anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/follower888
    [link] [comments]

    Never got the supposed june security patch?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    In eastern US. I have verizon and havent received anything?

    Is there a place i can go where it will show scheduled updates?

    submitted by /u/ShaneE11183386
    [link] [comments]

    What are the cut outs on the inside of my flip case?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    The S pen in my note 9 broke in two. Anyone else had this happen?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Yesterday I noticed that I didn't see my pen in my phone. So I looked into it and saw something left. I shook the phone a bit and softly let it hit my hand. A leftover piece of my pen came out. The piece that says Samsung and that allows you to lock the phone into to phone has broken off. I have no idea when this happened. I don't use the pen that often, so I have no idea how long it was broken off. Also my phone didn't fall, so that couldn't have been it. Sometimes I fall asleep with my phone in my hand, so who knows it might have happened in my sleep. But I just cleared off my bed and changed the sheets and I can't find it. I'm just so confused. How easily does it break off?! I ordered a new one because I don't like the empty space and I also just want the ability to use the pen since I bought a note for a reason. But I just don't understand how they're so weak! Or maybe mine was a production fault? I have no idea. It annoyed me though, which is why I wanna know whether I'm the only one or if more people find the pens weak.

    submitted by /u/stuetel
    [link] [comments]

    I am complete

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Samsung S7 edge stopped working all of a sudden

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    As the title suggests my phone got stuck on a video player from the gallery and then went unresponsive completely. I cannot do anything with it. I tried pressing volume down and power button but no use. Is there any way I can fix this?

    Edit: I also tried to connect it to my laptop but no connection found. When I connect the charger the LED does not light up as well. I don't understand I was watching Netflix like 30 mins black and it seemed to be working fine.

    submitted by /u/Rutgersknight11
    [link] [comments]

    Can you not order phone chargers from Samsung?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    So I've got a Samsung phone and would like to buy another charger if I loose the one that came with the phone. But I've looked at the Samsung website and can't find where to buy one, can you not buy a Samsung charger from the Samsung website?

    submitted by /u/Mathiass199
    [link] [comments]

    Newer Galaxy Note 8 June security update brings QR code scanner and lets SEE if it actually happens with Snapdragon too.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Galaxy A80 rotating camera hogs the spotlight in first TV Commercial

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:30 AM PDT

    Samsung Galaxy A80 with sliding camera system finally goes on sale

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    Do you regret your s10\s10+

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    Just curious to those of you who own the s10+ do you regret your purchase? How are you finding the phone? Reason for asking is I'm torn on deciding to get a s10+ or wait for the note 10. Totally torn between the two. I've always been a note user as I do enjoy the s pen but it's not a must have. I'm coming from an iPhone XS Max so I'm still looking to keep the bigger screen, I'm a bit mad Sammy got rid of the led notification as I relied on that a lot but always on display is still great I guess.

    So what are your thoughts an opinions? Regret going with apple, I find their devices restrictive an plain boring, should of stuck with Samsung

    submitted by /u/Platten69
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with BTA and SSTV

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:35 AM PDT

    Henlo

    I have a JBL Soundgear that came with a BTA transmitter. When I connected the BTA to my PC through aux, it connected and it was all fine. When I connected the BTA to my Samsung smart tv through optical, it didn't work, there is no sound. The soundgear and the transmitter are connected. There is no problem with the optical cable or the optical output since I have tried them both on an RCA and there was no problem. I can connect the soundgear to the TV through bluetooth, but then there's a delay. The output is PCM. I really need some help. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/pollutionmixes
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Samsung HDD/SSD advice

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Background: I have two HDDs that I've had since about 2008, 500 GB and 1 TB in storage size. They have AC adapters and require miniUSB cables, making them a hassle to keep track of.

    I've almost maxed them out, along with maxing out a 512 GB EVO card that I use for my Android work. I wanted to consolidate everything into a 4 TB+ SSD that I could use for my routine day-to-day organizing and also archive files. I was looking at a Samsung EVO drive to meet these needs.

    My friend has been hawking on the value of SSD for the past decade, but only now did I realize he was talking about internal SSD. I've only used external devices, and I still only need them.

    Looking on Amazon and similar websites, there doesn't seem to be much market for "external" drives, and Google tells me there's no benefit to using SSD over HDD for long term storage. I did see a "Samsung T5 Portable SSD - 2TB" but it apparently has its own management software? I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for a dumb drive that I can just throw data on.

    Basically, a microSD card but scaled up to 4 TB would be ideal for me, because it doesn't need power or cables. After that would be something big that's USB powered. I like SD cards because when I upgrade, I can reuse the card in a phone, instead of having to get rid of it outright. But SanDisk's A2 SD cards are not supported in any phone right now, and might never be depending on where technology goes in what I expect to be the lifetime for my new drive (10-20 years).

    SanDisk also just released the 1 TB and it's sold out. The SSD from Samsung is only 2 TB, has a management firmware and supposedly has no additional value over an HDD. And the HDD I see available on Amazon (WD 6TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive) I've had fail on me before. It's cheaply made and not reliable.

    I would prefer Samsung products since I have an ecosystem of Samsung as well as an account with them. I'm looking for any advice: takes on SSD/HDD for my uses, Samsung vs other OEMs, multiple devices or any other ideas.

    submitted by /u/anonMLS
    [link] [comments]

    One ui update broke handwriting recognition on tab s4.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    When I tap the little "T" icon expecting to get the handwriting prompt, I get nothing.

    submitted by /u/jmorlin
    [link] [comments]

    For the first time ever, the earbuds included with a new phone (Galaxy Note 9) actually stay in my big ears. Extremely well and comfortable on top of that. Never thought I'd see the day. Cheers Samsung for finally thinking of us odd-eared people.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Anyone know this icon pack?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    After buying the S10+, should I ditch my Apple watch next?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    10+ years iphone user and completely in love with my Galaxy S10+

    I also go to the gym 5 days a week so I'm really looking to track my activity. As awesome as Apple watch is, it doesn't communicate with my S10+ so the Samsung health app isn't giving me full info.

    Manually entering workouts in the samsung health app is dreadful, can't really enter anything useful in there.

    So I'm looking to buy a Galaxy watch. The Active looks nice but the faces (the only ones I found) suck while the galaxy watch ones look really awesome.

    Having a Galaxy watch (either of them), does that synch with the health app well? does it give all the info on the phone?

    I'm just curious before I make the jump

    submitted by /u/Fish---
    [link] [comments]

    The cool dot wave that popped up when charging are gone, how do I get them back?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    This is really stupid and specific question, but here I go; a recent update changed how the "now charging" notification looks back to what I can only assume is default, and I'd like to know where I can find the option to change it back, for the life of me I've been looking for it for a week and I just cant find it.

    submitted by /u/NondidjosJr
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Note 10 be worth the waiting and cost difference

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Should i wait for the Note 10 or just go for the s10+ at the moment?

    I mean will it be worth the price difference and the waiting?

    And if anyone know about how much will it be?

    submitted by /u/youngack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel