• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    I have a 1T harddrive but it says it has only 3gb Tech Support

    I have a 1T harddrive but it says it has only 3gb Tech Support


    I have a 1T harddrive but it says it has only 3gb

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    When I select my E drive to download games, even though its suppose to have 1T it says it has 3gb. I click on properties, then went to hardware and my drive that had 1T on it showed up. How do I get this drive to have 1Tb or select the disc driver?

    Edit: I figured out how to do this thank you to everyone who helped

    submitted by /u/yABoIMarcism
    [link] [comments]

    Google Chrome and Twitch App not working

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I've encountered two problems after I freshley installed and updated Windows 10 (Version 1903) on my PC.

    Problem number 1 would be that Google Chrome won't load any website at all. The settings, bookmarks etc. work just fine. Also other browsers like Firefox or Edge work fine. Chrome Version is 75.0.3770.100.

    The second problem would be that the Twitch app for Windows which I use mainly for WoW addons, is loading The mods page/streams etc. just sporadically. Which means that sometimes the streams on the discover page load as thumbnails, but if I wanna watch one it is offline. Also the Mods page sometimes doesn't load the gamelist etc (if I encounter it again I'll update with a screenshot). Don't know which version it is, if anybody knows where I can find it hit me up and I'll update the post.

    Things I already tried:

    -Deactivating/removing my antivirus (Sophos Home)

    -Deactivating the Windows Firewall

    -Double checked all my other Firewall/it's policies

    -Freshley installed both programms

    Would be quite a bummer if I couldn't use Chrome on my PC anymore cause that would mean that I've lost all my Bookmarks, etc.

    Also no need for "simple" explanations, I'm working in IT but this is just something I can't figure out.

    Would be great if somebody can help me out!

    Edit:

    Forgot to mention that I also resetted my Network adapters using NetAdapterRepair 1.2, which didn't help.

    submitted by /u/MorrisM0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to use pc during thunder?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    My power supply is Seasonic S12II 620w 80+ bronze.

    submitted by /u/Snegg_Ez
    [link] [comments]

    Faulty GPU?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    Booting my pc with my GPU (R9 280X) plugged in results in a black screen. The fans and everything, however, turn on normally. If I put out the GPU and connect the monitor to the mainboard the pc starts just fine and everything works as it should. Just connecting the monitor with the mainboard while the gpu is still plugged in also results in a black screen.

    Is this for sure a gpu issue or could it also be the psu (XFX Pro 550W) or mb (Asrock H87 Pro4)? Just wanna make sure that the problem is definitely the gpu before looking for a new card. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fuuuuz
    [link] [comments]

    Here is a spooky multi-monitor question. See who can figure it out first :)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    So, here is the deal. I have a dual monitor setup. Simple, right? I used this for about 2 months and everything was great! My computer went to sleep one day, as it normally does when I'm afk, and when I woke it back up, my second monitor stayed asleep, never to wake back up for about 3 months... Until. Well, about 24 hours ago.

    See, when it decided not to work, I updated every driver I could possibly think of. I did every troubleshooting step on google. Tried the extend displays. Tried force recognizing another monitor. Nothing worked. It doesn't show up in the device manager. Nothing. Nothing worked in fact for 3 months. Interesting thing is that if I used it as my main monitor by plugging my standard hdmi cord into it from my graphics card, it still worked and ran as normal.

    Then 24 hours ago, my computer was asleep upon arriving back from the grocery store and upon waking it up... BOOM! It appears, alive, dual monitors ready to roll. WTF? It showed up in my device manager and I could use it as I used to. Anyways, I was playing an extremely cpu/gpu intensive game earlier, so of course I hit the windows + p key and selected "pc screen only" to try and see if I could get a few extra fps and my second monitor went to sleep as it should. By sleep I mean the screen goes black and the light under it goes from blue to orange. Now, upon attempted to switch back to extend displays or trying to recognize monitor... it won't wake back up again. So, what gives? I've tried putting my computer to sleep and spamming my space bar... nothing :(

    Little background here to help: I have the second monitor plugged into my Displayport on my MoBo. It uses an hdmi to displayport cord. My main monitor used a standard hdmi cord plugged directly into my graphics card.

    CPU: Intel I7 8700 cpu @ 3.2GHz 12 cpu's.

    Gtx 1050 Ti

    24Gb Ram

    1Tb HDD

    Mobo is a B360 Gaming pro from MSI. Model: MS-7B22

    OS = Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Appreciate any help :) Cheers,

    Bottles

    submitted by /u/Bottles_of_Jhin
    [link] [comments]

    crashing under load

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    Original Post: Currently I'm working on a low spec computer for friends to use while they are over. It is running on a A6 3670K, 12gb of ram, and has a 6350D graphics card as part of the A6 APU. The hard drive is a kingston SSD but I was having the issue before I switched to that, back when I still had an HDD. The specs are rather unimpressive but nonetheless it works, kinda. On CS:GO with everything at minimum I can pull 60-70 fps and 120fps on CS:S. The only problem is that on CS:GO, after only around a minute, the game will crash every single time, despite decent frames. On CS:S it'll run a smooth 120fps for around 10 minutes before consistently crashing. It isn't a rough 'freeze crash' the games just close themselves out. Even on Roblox the computer will run for around 10 minutes before the game freezes and crashes. When running other programs like steam or firefox it doesn't have this issue at all, only when playing games. It is currently running windows 10. What could be causing this issue, are there any fixes? I have a SSD and a R7 250 on the way. Will this fix the issue or is it something else?

    [New] So this time around I watched the temperature of my CPU when playing CS:GO. At around 47C it crashed again. Under little/no load it runs around 37C. The A6 3670K is supposed to be operate at a max of around 70C so I don't think temp is the issue. Could it be something else causing the crashing or maybe just a faulty CPU?

    submitted by /u/__starburst__
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics card issue maybe?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    I have GTX 1060 6GB and i was able to run far cry 5 on the highest settings, but then all of the sudden FC5 started lagging and i was unable to play without lowering the settings, i maxed out at 60 ish fps every time i played and i usually get a minimum of 60...... y tho?

    submitted by /u/Panda_0900
    [link] [comments]

    Can I add a secondary 2.5" HDD to my laptop?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Can-I-add-a-secondary-HDD-to-my-Pavilion-15-cs1010na/m-p/7164631#M520386

    You can't upload pics to this website do here is my post of the HP help forum which has all the details.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/craigymeighan
    [link] [comments]

    There is WIFI on my new laptop but no internet connection

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    I bought a new gaming laptop , I connected to my home wifi , the wifi icon on my laptop is normal , there is no yellow triangle , but there is no internet connection. I've tried different methods to fix this problem but they were temporary, after restarting my laptop the same problem happens again , pls can anyone help me fix this problem??

    submitted by /u/KJ23kevz
    [link] [comments]

    Receive SMS online? (No trash)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    Hello, I am looking for a service to receive SMS messages online. Since I don't have a Dual Sim slot in my mobile phone, I would have to access a number online. I don't want public trash numbers, but one of my own numbers. Similar to the Satellite service in the AppStore, which gives you a number to call, I need a service to receive SMS, because I can't run around with two mobile phones all the time... It should work in Europe or Germany.

    Do you know something like that?

    submitted by /u/akitwo
    [link] [comments]

    New pc problems

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    Hello yesterday I got a new pc. It has decent specs and should be able to run games without any issues however I've been trying to play csgo and it's really glitchy and laggy and I have no idea why. Does anyone have any ideas why or solutions ?

    submitted by /u/15MCullen
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure whether to update driver

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    I've been using the scan with drivermax and found these two drivers that are newer and that the windows driver update tool haven't suggested to change upon my checking

    Drivers : http://prntscr.com/obcieb
    I have a gigabyte ab350 gaming 3,and a ryzen 5 2600 CPU, I haven't found more info on the amd site so I'd appreciate some tips on whether it'll be safe or desirable

    submitted by /u/robustkoozina
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with tg 106

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    I bought my parents a tg 106 for their camping vacation. I made a mistake by not testing it USB device settings. Now they are far away and I can't find a manual for the device. The problem is when they press the M button and it switches to USB mod so far so good but it doesn't play anything. I filled the USB with music's myself and divided the music's in to the folders this might be a problem. When pressed play there is no response. If anyone can help by pointing out the possible problem or direct me to a user manual which I couldn't find, I would appreciate thanks.

    Sorry for bad form I am on mobile

    submitted by /u/klavas35
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube videos lagging after gpu driver update

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    I updated my Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 driver yesterday to fix some problems. It fixed the problem i had but also brought another problem. Every YouTube video is lagging, not like internet problems but it plays the videos in less FPS than before. I have tried restarting the PC, re installing chrome, cleared cache, and uninstalled all extensions. None of them have worked. What could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/extod2
    [link] [comments]

    How to open harddisk lock when disassembling the Acer Aspire5 A515-51G?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    This is the image please view it. https://ibb.co/6ngcCcn

    submitted by /u/AryanPandey
    [link] [comments]

    Pc won't boot into anything

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    So I've just put all my parts in my pc everything is lighting up and I can enter BIOS mode. But when my pc tries to boot into anything the USB for windows 10 or even my empty SSD it will make 1 full circle with the loading circle and then freeze forever. Does anyone know what the problem might be I've been trying to find it for ages.

    submitted by /u/yuqera
    [link] [comments]

    Google messages (not Hangouts, Messages) sending links not my actual picture?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:01 AM PDT

    So I got the ASUS Rog Phone which has a lot of stock Google apps I've never used And Messages is really weird. There's a lot weird but for now my main issue is if I send a picture to someone It doesn't send the picture, it sends a text like: "I've shared this photo with you! Link"

    How can I fix this? It's kinda annoying having people that have never used this system thinking it's spam.

    submitted by /u/JoyTheGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Dusting Thy PC

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:59 AM PDT

    Greetings, Thy need to dust tho PC and was wondering if this was any good? If not recommendations are gladly accepted. Thank you! https://www.amazon.com.au/Dusters-CompuCleaner-Original-Electric-Duster/dp/B073F9NY1X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=compucleaner&qid=1562406764&s=gateway&sr=8-1 (The price is Australian btw)

    submitted by /u/buizelisradical
    [link] [comments]

    I download things but everytime i do so it opens on this weird internet explorer tab i press open but it just repeats that process

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    it happens alot and it just bugs me. I download something and then the downloaded file opens up on this weird 'view downloads- Internet explorer' tab. I press open on the thing i want to open but the 'View downloads...' tab just opens again

    is i save it, it saves with an IE icon and when i ress it, that tab opens again. how do i stop this so i can just oipen the file?

    submitted by /u/AlicornGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Display drivers crashing (or something similar), can't figure out which hardware is causing it

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm coming here because I'm getting desperate. I've spent quite a bit of money on my computer, building it myself like I did years ago and it's really saddening to have this issue.

    First my configuration :

    Motherboard : Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

    PSU : EVGA 750 GQ

    CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600

    GPU : Sapphire VEGA 56 Pulse then Sapphire VEGA 64 Nitro+

    Of not too, is the fact I'm having the computer, my ISP's box, a printer and a multiplug plugged into a USP, and on the multiplug are plugged 2 monitors (and sometimes a XBox or Switch and phone charger, but my issue still happened with those unplugged)

    So to explain : After about 5-6 months or usage I started having the issue. Pretty randomly (though generally after at least 2 hours of gaming, not necessarily in a row, but without turning off), while I'm playing, I'd get my monitors giving out a fully black image (no backlight, it was acting just when a game goes from fullscreen to windowed and the other way around, but monitors still on as the led showed) then it was turning on but the game had crashed in the meantime (for those giving a message, it was that the D3D/OpenGL/Vulkan "device" was lost, so in short, the display drivers had crashed afair). Sometimes it would do that twice in a row, I'd start the game, black screen, showing the image again, black screen again then showing up with the game crashed. As soon as the crashing starts nothing will fix it besides reinstalling the drivers from scratch or turning the computer off for a bit of time, meaning that trying to start any game will crash the drivers.

    I've tried leaving only one of my monitors plugged (the "normal" one, as the secondary one uses a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter) but it didn't solve the issue. I've tried updating the drivers, didn't solve it. Somehow downgrading to AMD's 2018 Adrenaline drivers solves the issue, but since I'm the only one reporting it with a Sapphire VEGA GPU, safe to assume, the drivers trigger the issue, but not by doing anything abnormal.

    So I contacted AMD support, who walked me through a number of steps (pretty useless as I tried most already) that included a Windows clean install (the only one I didn't do, I can't see why reinstalling Windows would help, so I'd like to hear your opinion, can it really come from Windows ? as a computer scientist I don't see how that specific issue would relate to that and how a fresh install would solve the issue, but I'm all for putting myself in question). In the end, I sent back the GPU and got a full refund for it and bought a VEGA 64 Nitro+. I was super happy, almost free GPU upgrade, fixed my issue at first glance. Then yesterday night BOOM ! Did it again. So clearly, either I'm SUUUUPER unlucky and got 2 different GPUs with the same factory issue, or some other hardware is at fault (or software, if reinstalling Windows can fix it, go figure).

    The thing is, at this point I've tried a lot of things to pinpoint the cause of the issues but I've run out of ideas. I know the Mobo or PSU can cause that kind of issues with the GPU but I can't see why or how to know which is at fault, or if anything else is. So I'm turning to you guys, don't hesitate toask ANY questions that can help determine what's at cause here.

    Sincerely hoping you can help me ! Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/DevilBlackDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Touch not working on lock screen but works fine in apps

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    So my android is acting weirdly nowadays, when i lock it,its touch refuses to work but it works fine when inside the phone.I dont have any password set just swipe up to unlock,moreover when i press switch off the power button touch works perfectly, i think the notification bar is acting weirdly and i am using the basic launcher which came with the phone moreover the touch doesnt even work in safe mode when phone is locked, if anyone knows any solution plz share.

    submitted by /u/Yashb123
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight, sensor damage

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:30 AM PDT

    I took a picture and I didn't realised that the sun was in the corner of the frame. Can this damage my sensor?

    submitted by /u/SupremeLeaderMat
    [link] [comments]

    CPU thermal throttling?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    Hi! I have an intel core i5 4460 cpu and it's running on 75-70°C under full load, and some cpu heavy games stutter from time to time.

    Can it be thermal throttling or these temperatures are normal?

    submitted by /u/ErrCse
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics related problem ( I think )

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    When i run a game in full screen mode it starts to glitch out but when i turn to windowed mode it seems okay help how to fix i run hp 840 G1

    submitted by /u/HanzalaNAbEl
    [link] [comments]

    Help, nothing is working.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone I've been tinkering with my laptop and it won't open, this is what happened.

    I have a laptop MSI gt80 2qe, I was playing games with my friends when suddenly my laptop turned off without warning, it just went black. I turned it back on but it turned off right after and when I turned it back on I opened the bios and everything seems fine. Before it went off I was monitoring the temperature and the CPU temp was 52 and the GPU 47. So I rejoined our game and after 15 minutes it turned off again and now it's not turning back on.

    I went ahead and unplugged my laptop and removed the battery. Everything seems fine so I held the power button for 60 seconds and left the power brick too. I mounted everything back and it still won't turn on. So I tried only connecting the power brick to my laptop and it won't turn on but I noticed that the green light on my power brick goes off when I press my laptops power button as seen on this picture https://imgur.com/a5OYSpn.

    So next I tried removing the blue ray player and remounting the ram and hdd and checked the heat sinks and fan. Everything is fine so I remounted everything again and it still won't turn on and the same thing happened with the power brick.

    The next day I tried doing the same thing again and just using direct power from the charger without the battery and it still won't turn on. But this time I noticed that there's some brown oily goo looking fluid on my battery and on where it was seated as seen on this photo https://imgur.com/6fqO2qu. Now I'm not sure if this is a battery leak because I have never seen one that is brown/blackish looking. So i removed the gunk off and did everything again and it still won't open.

    I don't know what to do anymore and I'm running out of options because I don't know what's the problem and I don't know where to get a different battery or power outlet or motherboard for my laptop in my country what ever the problem may be. Even finding thermal paste is rather difficult to find here. I can't afford to buy all the above just to test and find out which is not working. Really need help thank you.

    Oh here's a picture of the chassis if it helps. https://imgur.com/rB3hpcx

    submitted by /u/raizel231
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel