• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    How do I clean this? Tech Support

    How do I clean this? Tech Support


    How do I clean this?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    My IPhone Xs Max is stuck on this screen after updating it ios 13 beta

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Gandcrab5.2 decryptor working but Ransomware still running

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    I have decrypted all my files with the new decryptor (thanks europol) using safe mode +networking.

    Thing is I have used malwarebytes, hitman pro, tsskiller but I still cant get rid of Gandcrab encryptor. Every time I boot on Normal mode, Gandcrab starts to encrypt all my files.

    Any help? Thanks!

    Please don't recommend me to format, I have valuable emotional files I cannot remove.

    submitted by /u/MrBananaLoca
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so a person helped me get started. I found the problem. How do I clean a computer?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    Long story short I had to take apart my computer because of a screw they had apparently, loose, ended up taking off the cover of my computer and found some sticky blotches at the bottom how would I go about cleaning it without damaging anything.

    submitted by /u/TheTacoRuler
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless adapter problem

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    I have a mid-2010 MacBook Pro running the latest Kali Linux, and I bought a wireless adapter with the Realtek RTL8812AU chip set. I've installed the drivers, the OS recognizes the unit, it can see my network, but won't connect. It did connect twice, but would not transfer any data.

    iwconfig shows wlan0 IEEE 802.11 ESSID:"(my network)" Mode:Managed Frequency:5.785 GHz Access Point (redacted because I don't know if it needs to be or not) Retry short limit:7 RTS thr:off Fragment thr:off Power Management:off

    It is found in lsusb

    dmesg does not give me any related errors (there are two MMIO faults, but nothing in the section listing the device)

    I'm a noob for most things Linux, my only experience being Ubuntu back in the mid '00s, so pretend I know nothing, Jon Snow.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CM400
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so weird advice for this help... just... you’ll have to read the description.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    Ok so idk how but I think a bug(like a real one) is in my computer. Cause the sound moved from the front to the back of my computer. Could it be something got in there and is brushed against something? Or something buglike?

    submitted by /u/TheTacoRuler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel