• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    [DEV] I created an wallpaper app out of all the wallpapers that i personally collect and use. Android Apps

    [DEV] I created an wallpaper app out of all the wallpapers that i personally collect and use. Android Apps


    [DEV] I created an wallpaper app out of all the wallpapers that i personally collect and use.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I love collecting beautiful wallpapers both for my desktop and phones so I finally packaged them together into an app called WallStack.

    Check it out and let me know in what ways it can be improved.

    Link:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oriondev.wallstack

    submitted by /u/nitroking77
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] I Made a How to Draw Anime App!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Kon'nichiwa! I'm really excited to share with y'all an app I just released, iDraw! I really love anime, and adore the Japanese style. I remember when I was small and I always loved to draw Dragonball characters. I've also been meaning to try my hand at developing and so I decided this would be a fun little Summer project!

    iDraw is basically a library of drawing tutorials specifically catered to anime! I currently started with a host of a few popular characters. Each tutorial is pretty time-consuming so I'd love to continually update it in my free time.

    I really wanted to focus on the quality of the drawings and also teaching good practice in terms of drawing fundamentals so the characters typically start with their outlines and develop from there. This way the artist can learn how to manipulate characters! Each step highlights the addition of new work and greys out the completed portion. I also included a zoom feature so that users can see the guides clearly!

    For those interested in the development, I'm pretty much a novice, but I'll share that the app was developed in Android studio (xml/java), and the drawings were completed in Adobe Illustrator.

    This has been a real passion project, thanks for those who decide to check out iDraw😊

    submitted by /u/darthweenie
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know where else to post, but when I'm listening to something via Bluetooth on Android 9.0 and I get a notification my background media pauses, how can I fix this?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    I have $8.88 from google play rewards and I never buy apps..what should I buy? [student]

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    I have a Google Pixel 2. I'm starting grad school in the fall. The only two apps I've ever paid for were Sleep as Android and Nova Launcher Prime. I never bought icon packs, because I don't really care for having different icons.

    I also don't really game on my phone. I originally used my credit to get Stardew Valley..but then I found out the PC controls were much better and I refunded the game and got it on Steam instead. Minecraft interests me since it's cheaper on mobile, but I'm afraid that if I buy it then I'll run into the same problem as I did with Stardew

    I don't really have a need to buy movies/tv shows. I have Amazon Prime student and I get Hulu through spotify premium, so I watch all my TV on there. I do pay for a spotify premium subscription and I listen to podcasts pretty often on there.

    I also don't really read books outside of school, although I know I probably should!

    I've had all of this credit saved for about a year and I'd like to use it, I just have no clue what to get. I'm also willing to spend a few extra bucks if the recommended apps are over $9

    TLDR: What are some good paid apps a college student could utilize?

    submitted by /u/lilyaintaG
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Launcher 62% App Usage?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Wondering if this is normal. Microsoft Launcher is showing 62% battery usage under App Usage in battery stats. Obviously thats only the app usage not total battery used by screen, phone idle etc. I'm running an LG V40 which only has a 3,300mah battery which is relatively small for a flagship phone with a 6.4" screen and still getting 6hrs 15mins and 31hrs 20mins standby with 28% left per the pic which is great for this phone but still pushing to make it better. Performance mode is enabled in MS Launcher. Am I missing something? Cheers.

    https://imgur.com/Ice5I3m

    submitted by /u/Jurisprudent
    [link] [comments]

    A simple calendar app that doesn't use Google?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Trying to minimise my Google exposure, I'd like to change to a calendar that doesn't use Google.

    I don't need much extra functionality apart from the ability to import my existing calendar then run with it, so I'm not worried about invitations, contacts integration, etc.

    Does such an app exist?

    submitted by /u/beermad
    [link] [comments]

    FacePause - pause any app when you look away!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Face Pause stops any game/video when you aren't looking at the screen.

    Face Pause can be useful when :

    • Playing your favorite game.
    • Watching YouTube videos.
    • Watching Movies/Series.
    • Listening to Music.

    FacePause is based off an early feature on older Samsung devices which allowed you to pause videos that were on your phone when you look away, FacePause however, pauses any app/game/music/video playing and you can resume it by just simply looking back at the screen.

    What are you waiting for? Download Face Pause 🙈 now !

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cdapps.facepause&hl=en

    submitted by /u/Carlthebotter
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] I have develop FREE Mickey Wallpaper and Quote apps!!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am new in develop android app...I have develop few wallpaper and quote apps which are free. I would like to get some feedback from your guys in order to improve my app quality...your guys feedback are important for me...hopefully you all can support me...thanks...^^

    Can comment and give me some other idea on wallpaper apps...

    Mickey & Minnie Gallery

    Play store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syworkshop.mickeyminniemouse.wallpaper

    Quote Holic Wallpaper

    Play store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syworkshop.quote.wallpaper

    submitted by /u/SYWorkshop
    [link] [comments]

    Ringtone shuffler

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've been very happily using shuffletone for years, but it's just gotten too old. Not been updated in five years and it's really not working with Android9.

    Anyone know another good ringtone shuffle app?

    Don't mind if it wants a list or just files in a folder to choose from.

    Don't mind if it shuffles after each call or on a timer.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/essellburns
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev]. Created an app for balance testing. It compares times with normative data based on age/sex. Also gives interpretations of results.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    (Request) Remap my bluetooth headsets 'redial last number' button to Google Now?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a bluetooth headset on my motorcycle which has very limited buttons. All of these work find, but a long press of the 'play/pause' button causes a redial of the last number I dialled, which with the phone in my pocket is almost worse than useless as I have no idea who that'll be most of the time.

    It would be really helpful if I could summon the Google assistant, so I could ask it to navigate me somewhere or dial someone specifically.

    Is this possible? I have a OnePlus 6t which isn't currently rooted, although I'm not averse to doing so if this is a possibility. I've tried a couple of remapper apps but they didn't seem to work, just opening up the phone application immediately. I wouldn't even mind too much if there were some sort of in-between dialer application I could use that would be opened instead in order to redirect to the Google Now assistant, although I suspect that would have wider knock on effects to dialling in general.

    Does anyone know if there's a solution to this?

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/Jonnosaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Google Phone app notification glitch

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Phone: Moto e5 Android OS: 8.1.0 Google Phone app version: 33.0.249138098

    The Google Phone app appears to have a notifications glitch when swapping/tapping between the different tabs (Favorites, Recents, Contacts, & Voicemail), mostly btwn "Recents"& "Contacts" or "Favorites" & "Recents" The glitch shows a very brief missed call notification in the notifications panel that disappears; its very subtle, but quite annoying as ive only just started seeing it. Clearing the cache & data for the Google Phone app doesnt solve the problem; uninstalling updates for the app somewhat does, at the cost of an outdated phone app... disabling notifications for the app in general also works, but i wont get anything if i receive/miss a call. I tried testing with a guest user on my phone but i couldnt see the glitch happen, most probably due to guest users not having permanent/any data stored.

    Is anyone else able to replicate this issue with the Google Phone app as well?

    submitted by /u/Specific_Help
    [link] [comments]

    What is the current best app for stargazing?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Something that will use my location and help me identify things in the sky. Don't care about the cost.

    submitted by /u/Hk113
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat Camera-Flash Mod

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    my phone Motorola G6 has an actual flash on the selfie camera however Snapchat doesn't use it when taking a selfie, is there a way to mod it so it does?

    submitted by /u/FrostossYT
    [link] [comments]

    Math App

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, does anyone of you know an app, where you can insert a number and the app shows you an exercise, that leads to said number?

    submitted by /u/MrBirnix
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that allows me to track a route by adding distances? (explained more in comments)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    A slightly strange one. I just got an exercise bike that measures distance. What I'd like to do is 'bike across the country' by getting a bike route across the country on an app, then adding in my daily miles to the app and slowly see me get closer to the goal. So I'd like to be able to choose a route (A to B) and then every day put in a distance (example: +5 miles) and see the route line move a bit closer to the destination on the map.

    I think something like that will add some real motivation for my exercise biking.

    Does such an app exist? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FuckingPope
    [link] [comments]

    Don't want to be tracked using RSS feed

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys I'm setting up an RSS feed and I don't want to be tracked. Already found a Foss RSS feed but I want to take it a step further. I'm going to use AnySoftKeyboard and my Blokada VPN. Do you think that's enough?

    submitted by /u/mywifeTHICC
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best app lock? I don't have Xposed for Maxlock.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    A sound recording app with a folder function?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Saying cause I record myself all the time but for different reason like audio diary/singing, etc. I usually use the sound recorder that came with my phone but it's getting really cluttered so I was just looking for one with folders in order to keep track of it all? I'd prefer if it had a nice user interface but I'm not picky

    submitted by /u/moridonny
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Android Game | Maze Land - Zombies

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Hello. I made my first simple and fun game. Explore the maze and collect maps to find the exit.

    Features: - simple colorful graphics - simple gameplay - 9 beautiful levels

    Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycompany.mlwz3r

    submitted by /u/Trewdfg
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app that can count dog barks

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Google has not given much so far.

    Neighbor's dog barks loud and most of the day it seems. Looking for an app that can count the number of barks in an hour/day/etc. Would leave an old tablet or phone plugged in on the porch with the app running.

    Found an old thread in an IOS forum with the same quest, but it didn't reveal much.

    submitted by /u/mrplinko
    [link] [comments]

    To Do app

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    I search a app where I have a sticky note for each task. I can pin the notes on dashboard.

    submitted by /u/elephanteum
    [link] [comments]

    You can use Google maps to find your cell phone tower from your couch...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Example:https://i.imgur.com/ALGyBMJ.jpg

    Then with the help of a cell phone info app you can verify the ID and DIY an antenna to point it to it... Example: https://www.instructables.com/id/Cell-Phone-WiFi-Signal-Booster-Antenna/

    The satellite dish might sound ghetto but it works: https://www.reddit.com/r/specializedtools/comments/9bwv1k/cell_phone_hotspot_in_australia_set_your_phone_on/

    But the best option is to buy an electronic signal booster and point it at the tower.

    Happy optimizing...

    submitted by /u/whitesombrero
    [link] [comments]

    Places log

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    GET DISCOVERED. SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING IN A CITY.

    Log what you are doing in a place and see what people are doing in any place in the world using the world's first polygon geofence network.

    Example:

    → 209 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018

    Brad Kritsen - 323 hours - Creating a cooking show

    → 389 Broadway St, New York, NY

    Kate Johnson - 4,258 hours - Designing buildings

    → 1211 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036

    Mike Jones - 21,578 hours - Editing videos

    → 236 E 6th St, New York, NY 10003

    Joane Reese - 8,648 hours - Painting a mural

    Manhattan, New York, New York

    Palo Alto, California

    A demo of the app can be found here. Please note that it currently only implements the geofence system which has been in development for 4 years (but the place activity log feature depends on people's interest because I do not have the time or money anymore to continue development.

    Please note: I'm still thinking of new add-on ideas.

    submitted by /u/adrianb52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel