• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, May 31, 2019

    Android Gaming Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 05/31

    Android Gaming Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 05/31


    Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 05/31

    Posted: 31 May 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    This weekly thread is for discussing the games we are playing this week! List any games you are playing and include any extra information like what the game is about and why you are enjoying playing it.

    Make sure you provide a link to the Google Play Store page when suggesting games. Play Store Links Bot can be used to make this easier. To use the Play Store Links Bot simply put the following in your comment:

    linkme: nameOfGame, nameOfSecondGame, nameOfThirdGame. 

    Click here to see the previous weekly threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarf fortress in android

    Posted: 31 May 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    I'm looking for games similar to dwarf fortress. Also, similar micromagement games like Aurora2. any recommendations? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AliveOcean
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-player dungeon crawler?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Is there something like champions of norath? I feel like that would be perfect for mobile with friends.

    submitted by /u/captainkool3
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] A Trail out on Japanese Play store

    Posted: 31 May 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys, my first game A Trail is out now on Japanese play store and we are planning a global release soon. It's a fun premium game with no Iaps. If any of you guys would be interested in testing it(or eng version), I'll appreciate it as we can always use more feedback before release :)

    In case you're in Japan and try it out, I would really love to hear your feedback or read a review!

    Slightly old Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXy-ZUtimps Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.wkb.atrail.gp

    Also ages ago TA did a feature on us that might give you some gist of the game www.toucharcade.com/2016/05/18/upcoming-a-trail-is-like-geometry-dash-but-with-some-intriguing-twists-to-the-formula/

    Let me know if any of y'all are interested ^^

    submitted by /u/romfreak
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to disable touch lock,

    Posted: 31 May 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    What's the most annoying in-game ad have you seen?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    Mine is anything from Lords Mobile. Anything they show is so far off from their actual gameplay. Most of the time they seem fraudulent.

    submitted by /u/Wyl_Younghusband
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] I added Cloudsaving to Idle Skilling, as well as new bosses!

    Posted: 31 May 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    An interesting title

    Posted: 31 May 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    Shadowgun Legends

    Posted: 31 May 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    I haven't seen this game mentioned here but I wanted to change that. This is legitimately a great looter shooter, on par with Destiny and the like and it's free to play. I play this on a Samsung Note 9 with a bluetooth controller, but I just purchased a USB-C to HDMI cable so I can play it on the TV at night. It even runs on my Chromebook when I lower the settings, I use a wired Logitech gamepad for that.

    I honestly don't understand how this game is free. There's cosmetics and lootboxes for sale, but progression requires no money and missions are constantly unlocking, with no timer that I can see.

    If you are looking for a good FPS on mobile, this is the real deal, and I'd say it rivals console games in the same genre.

    submitted by /u/softcornpore
    [link] [comments]

    [request] Any High quality game with amazing gameplay. Online or offline both are fine.

    Posted: 31 May 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    Classes of Night of full moon

    Posted: 31 May 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    Hey, I recently finished the free knight class on the game. And I can buy one class right now. What would y'all suggest is most fun to play? maybe in a way different to knight class.

    submitted by /u/DiceFinity
    [link] [comments]

    [request] Just woke up wanting to play some monopoly

    Posted: 31 May 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    What is the best online monopoly board game?

    submitted by /u/I_mInfinite
    [link] [comments]

    Solitaire Decked Out

    Posted: 31 May 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    Friend code: 66263J

    submitted by /u/Rozsavaria
    [link] [comments]

    Games having low frame rate after Android 9.0 update.

    Posted: 31 May 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    I have recently updated to android 9.0 and games started having frame issues. I was able to ppay games smoothly on Android 8.0. Are there solutions to fix this problem? I am using Samsung J6(2018)

    submitted by /u/Danishishere
    [link] [comments]

    SINoALICE Global release date, first crossover event revealed!

    Posted: 31 May 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] Offline games?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    Hey. I really want to have some offline games recommended to me. I like rougelike games and console and pc ports. The games I'm playing are fnaf, stardew valley, and wayward souls. Preferably something I can just pick up and play for a long time.

    submitted by /u/redditweeb132
    [link] [comments]

    A game wherein upgrading your character or characters is simple and minmal

    Posted: 31 May 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    If y'all could recommend something that doesn't need gearing or gemming or whatever, that would be cooler.

    I've encountered a few games that had very straightforward upgrades that weren't complicated.

    One of my favorites is an ARPG called The World 3. Gear is nothing to be acquired. You just permanently have a sword, armor and a ring. These three things give you attack, defense and health. To upgrade them you just use gold you get from quests.

    I'm looking for something as easy as this.

    I look forward to everyone's suggestions.

    Thank you!


    Some games people told me were simple: (Are they really simple?)

    • Grandchase
    • Chain Strike
    • Unison League
    • Sword Art Online Memory Defrag
    • Dragon Project
    • Soul Seeker: Six Knights
    • Clash of Knights
    submitted by /u/OneseIf
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, my Cardboard app Dino world VR is on the play store. If you like it please let me know.

    Posted: 31 May 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    Stumbled upon this great early access game: Grimvalor

    Posted: 30 May 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.direlight.grimvalor

    I am not the dev and have nothing to do with the game. 2019 has seen me only playing Brawlstars and Badland Brawl pretty much. Mobile gaming is no longer my main form of gaming since I bought an XBone.

    But I was just checking the playstore for new games and came across Grimvalor. At first it seemed like an okay side scrolling action game but soon enough I was running and jumping off walls, getting special weapons, and feeling like I was playing a mini version of Nier Automata as far as gameplay concerned.

    If anybody is looking for a new game to mess with I recommend this early access game! Act 1 is free and I'll probably pay to unlock once I get to the end of the free portion. Gotta give props to devs who use this mechanic, giving a portion of the game for free as a demo of sorts and then allowing a one time fee to unlock the rest of the game.

    Good stuff! Hope y'all enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/Every3Years
    [link] [comments]

    I need an app for allowing me play NBA 2K19 with an USB joystick controller on my tablet

    Posted: 31 May 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I need an app for allowing me play NBA 2K19 with an USB joystick controller on my tablet,except Octopus because it is not free.

    Please help me.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/reddit_samsung
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Google accounts and IAPs

    Posted: 31 May 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    So I have two Google accounts set up on my phone. One is set up with opinion rewards and I want to use my rewards for IAPs in a game. The problem is that game is associated with my other account. How can I get it to switch?

    I've tried uninstalling the app and deleting it from my library on the one account, then downloading it from the other account. I've also tried downloading the app from PC using the account with rewards credits on it. I've also googled this odd ball problem to no avail. I figured someone here might be able to help.

    submitted by /u/mangy_tramp
    [link] [comments]

    Rpg game with no energy/stamina/waiting times

    Posted: 31 May 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi im looking for a rpg game with alot of loot and no energy/stamina it had pets u could buy from real money.

    submitted by /u/saltapa
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Casual, linear, collecting/upgrading game without timers, etc?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    I'd love an easy, casual game that focuses on collecting/upgrading stuff (monsters, gear, buildings, whatever). I like linear gameplay (quest lines, clear upgrade paths, etc). Preferably with a fantasy adventure theme, but that's negotiable. I will happily pay money for such a game.

    However, there are things I don't want in a game, which is where this becomes difficult:
    Timers, energy bars, paywalls, microtransactions, premium currencies, other assorted bullshit
    Pixel art
    Sandboxes
    Survival
    PvP
    Roguelikes

    Does anyone know if such a game exists?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TrickyWidget
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here playing World of Kings?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    It launched yesterday and it's not too bad for a mobile mmo. Big open world with lots to do. Just thought I would throw something up here for those that hadn't tried it. I'm not sure on the pay to win aspect but so far it seems good. I plan on putting some money toward it once I hit 60.

    submitted by /u/human193
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good online game for Android?

    Posted: 31 May 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    I want to play one of those games where it's just like a second life online. Mmo I guess. Open world and online.

    The only one I know of is RuneScape, but idk, it just doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm far too late to that party. Any others maybe?

    submitted by /u/TitanicMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel