• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, November 30, 2018

    Xiaomi Sold my old MacBook Pro and bought a Mi Notebook Pro, a Mi Mix 2s AND have change left over.

    Xiaomi Sold my old MacBook Pro and bought a Mi Notebook Pro, a Mi Mix 2s AND have change left over.


    Sold my old MacBook Pro and bought a Mi Notebook Pro, a Mi Mix 2s AND have change left over.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 02:20 PM PST

    I need Spotify lockscreen controls to be always on top.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 09:59 AM PST

    Android, Google Services, Android and Google are killing my battery, how to fix my problem?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 07:05 PM PST

    Mi A2 Lite - Status Bar Inverted Colors + SD Card Issues + Scratched Glass

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 10:05 PM PST

    Hi there, I just got a Mi A2 Lite, I'm loving it so far.

    Everything's great about it, just two things:

    1) The status bar is... weird. Its black text on white, as opposed to the white text on black I'm used to, it looks like the status bar's colors are inverted, how do I fix or change this?

    2) I've been trying for ages to set up a 32 GB Sandisk Micro SD card, but its stuck in a frustrating loop of Setup SD Card-->format as portable-->stuck at 20%-->stuck at 40%-->finish-->migrate data-->"Not enough storage"--> "corrupted" status--> repeat. This is a brand new 32 gig Sandisk micro sd from amazon, it seems to work fine on a computer as a storage device.

    And one last thing, I just got the phone, but living in Canada, I slipped and fell with my phone in hand so there is some minor scratching on the screen, nothing that affected the LCD panel itself thank god, but the glass is slightly scratched, I'm wondering if its possible to replace just the glass part, and where I can get it.

    Big ups to Xiaomi, great products at affordable prices!

    submitted by /u/gigabyte284
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Smart Scale 1 vs Xiaomi Smart Scale 2

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 10:08 PM PST

    What's the difference between the smart scale 1 or the smart scale 2? Is it worth the price difference? Or should I get other budget brands smart scales?

    submitted by /u/mitosisII
    [link] [comments]

    Poco touch issue feedback - Pie

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 10:06 PM PST

    Xiaomi mi max 3 in Canada?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 08:50 PM PST

    About to buy one, wanted to know if anyone in Canada has experience with connection and LTE. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/akimongo
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A2 Camera Focus

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 08:17 PM PST

    Hello, My Mi A2 seems to have a strange effect when focusing on the primary lens. I would just like to know if this is normal or not. It seems when on the low light lens the focus is even across the image but the primary lens it seems to wash from one side to the other.

    Here is a video to illustrate.

    Does anybody else's do this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nope586
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi and software updates for tablets and phones. How often?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 04:16 PM PST

    I've never had an Xiaomi device before, mainly used Apple and Samsung products so I know how they go with updates.

    When it comes to Xiaomi I'm new to the whole ecosystem. I've been looking at the Mipad 4 plus and can see that the (skin?) they use is Miu(?) but I haven't found much info about how often the phones and tablets get security updates to Android and from a less important perspective, for me, major updates? Can anyone familiar with the brand clue me in? I could be spending serious mooolah!!!!

    submitted by /u/notforfuo
    [link] [comments]

    Fu#king fake ROMS

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 06:48 PM PST

    So I just got a Redmi Note 5 Pro from gearbest. Silly me thought the International model would not have a dodgy vendor rom installed :(. Seems like the phone is the chinese version MEE7S with a global fake rom installed. I knew something was wrong when I was unable to boot TWRP on MIUI 10 or run any fastboot commands at all and had a "Unlocked bootloader" which is probably faked by gearbest. If I really wanted to I could flash the latest china stable fastboot ROM using testpoint but I really don't want to if I don't have to. I'll see if I can swap it for the global version. Has anyone else had issues with gearbest and other online stores were you able to get a refund or flash the official fastboot rom using miflash and testpoint.

    submitted by /u/minilandl
    [link] [comments]

    I just made a little dent at the back of my Redmi note 4x and got a red light of death. Any idea what is broken or not before i send it for repair if its repairable.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 11:14 AM PST

    So i hit the back of it not really hard it least not as hard as i remember, i had it in a case but still it made a dent on the left side of the fingerprint. I opened it to see if anything's broken inside but everything seems ok and not bent. I got the red light when trying to charge it(phone doesnt start) and i read somewhere that if you let it charge like 12 hours or sth it might open but i think this only works if you have a battery issue, i couldnt find any post for a hit. Any idea if this is repairable or do i have to change the MB or is it completely dead, any help would be appreciated cause i dont really wonna sent it for repair and lie to me and charge me for more.

    submitted by /u/pitogiro
    [link] [comments]

    YI Camera Feedback

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 11:12 AM PST

    Several wireless cameras are beginning to support Google Assistant with the release of Google Home Hub. YI Camera makers, if you're listening, please add support for the YI Camera line! I'd love to be able to see my camera feed on the chromecast.

    submitted by /u/StreetRacer09
    [link] [comments]

    M365 stalling?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 02:41 PM PST

    Randomly, my scooter 'stalls,' the top lights stays on but its unrepsonsive to controls or bluetooth and the tail light slowly blinks as if the main board is still on. The bluetooth board is a replacment, could that be it?

    submitted by /u/JJKnott123225
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found a fix for low headphone sound on Mi A2 since android pie broke it ?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 04:05 AM PST

    So as the title says , android pie broke the volume on headphones , its loud as 70% on oreo , anyone got an idea how to fix this , or do we just wait for the december update and hope for the best ?

    submitted by /u/Dzonix4
    [link] [comments]

    Google camera for Mi A1 with night sight?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 08:06 AM PST

    Note 4 updated now Facebook permanently open.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 04:43 PM PST

    I used to be able to close all my apps. Following whatever update it did last night, I can no longer close Facebook or messenger. There's a little lock symbol next to them.

    Can anyone tell me how to close them?

    submitted by /u/Roy_Hannon
    [link] [comments]

    I created this tool which lets you Edit theNotification Icons and Numbers on the Mi Band 2! Try it out!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 04:51 AM PST

    [Help] Bootloader unlocking issue Poco F1

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 09:35 AM PST

    Hello everyone if i am breaking any rules or forgot about any rules please forgive me.In the following image on left you can see CMD(in windows 10) and as you can see my device works flawlessly in adb. from adb i rebooted it into fastboot and tried fastboot devices command but it always shows up "??????" instead of some string of letters and numbers and as soon as i execute that command my device starts displaying "Press any key to shutdown" message. If i ignore this and start unlocking tool. as soon as i start unlocking tool even before logging in my device starts displaying same message. if by luck i get past this error and log into MIUI account my progress stops at 50% displaying either "Bootloader already Unlocked No need to try again" OR "Unable to verify device Error code (-1)". Of course my bootloader is locked.....And on the right side of the image when i'm booted into Linux through VM. There i am using unofficial Unlocking tool and it always stops at "Obtaining Device info...."Things i tried so farUSB debugging and OEM unlocking is on in phone, Different drivers,Tried using windows 7 through VM, i am using USB 2.0 not 3.0,Same account on device and on unlocker, Find my device is on and device is online,Sync is on. And of course i am trying all this after 3 days.Help please i am missing on anything here?Image

    edit- [Solved] it was my Computer's issue lol i have AMD Cpu Ryzen 5 1600 and it currently doesn't work on amd system so i used my laptop which is intel and it worked flawlessly there.

    submitted by /u/rushi40
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at a Xiaomi mi 8 lite for the US.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 02:57 PM PST

    Kinda a noob at this...and was looking at the Mi 8 lite for USA and T-Mobile. Any issues getting this for my market?

    submitted by /u/Hemicrusher
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A1 and Mi A2 are not available in the Chinese Mi store?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 02:06 PM PST

    I want to compare Mi A1 prices in the Chinese Mi store (https://www.mi.com/index.html) with those in some European store but I can't find those models. Are those models only sold in Europe? Or they are no more sold?

    submitted by /u/mo5bzn
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy a legitimately global version of Mi Max 3?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 08:59 AM PST

    Title says all, really. I'm sorry if this has been asked before or is a tired question, I'm just super paranoid.

    I live in Canada, and ordered a mi max 3 in the summer, not realizing a global version hadn't been released yet. The fake global rom made the device unusable as many essential things didn't work, so I returned it. Now, I've been seeing people saying they have a global version since a couple months ago. Does that means it's officially released? If so, what's the best place to get it? Been looking at AliExpress but just want to make sure it wouldn't be another fake rom scenario. Thank you!

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/OneRetrove
    [link] [comments]

    New to smartphones, considering Mi A2 Lite as someone from the US, what do I need to know?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 08:35 AM PST

    I'm a little late to the game, but I'm finally getting a smartphone. After doing a lot of comparing, the Mi A2 Lite seems to have everything I want for a really good price. Are there any downsides or complications for using this phone in the US, and is there anything else I need to know about buying a Chinese phone?

    submitted by /u/Nintendork64
    [link] [comments]

    DCHP crashing Redmi Note 6 Pro

    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 02:04 AM PST

    My brand new Redmi Note 6 Pro WIFI connection is randomly crashing if I connect to my router via DCHP. The static connection works just fine. Should I be worried about a bad WIFI module? Is there a test to check if the WIFI module is DOA? Or is just my router or a conflict between my phone and the router? Already factory reset my phone without any luck / latest updates / MIUI Global 10.

    submitted by /u/BoredSoFT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel