• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, September 22, 2018

    Xiaomi I went Xiaomi instead of Samsung because I didn't wanted to experience OLED screen burn-ins... (Note 5)

    Xiaomi I went Xiaomi instead of Samsung because I didn't wanted to experience OLED screen burn-ins... (Note 5)


    I went Xiaomi instead of Samsung because I didn't wanted to experience OLED screen burn-ins... (Note 5)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 10:00 AM PDT

    This is the new Mi 8 Lite ❤

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 08:58 PM PDT

    Latest feedback update from MIUI team for Pocophone F1

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 12:17 AM PDT

    From https://en.miui.com/thread-3935216-1-1.html


    Hey POCO F1 Users,

    We've received some new feedbacks of POCO F1 this week and we'd like to share with you the progress of some confirmed issues. What's more, the status of the issues reported last week will be shared too. Thanks again for the feedbacks for POCO F1, and patience & understanding for POCO F1 team. With the support of you guys, POCO F1 will be better for sure. The progress of some known issues for POCO F1 are sorted out as below:

    This week's POCO feedback

    Here are the issues we've been solving this week:

    1. Android Auto issues We've already contacted Android Auto team and asked them to check.

    2. Asphalt 8 and 9 are not compatible on Google Play It's no doubt that POCO/POCOPHONE F1 can support Asphalt 8 and 9 well, so we are solving this problem with Gameloft team :) .

    Updates on last week's feedback

    1. Widevine L1 to support HD Netfilx
      Still investigating with Google and Qualcomm.

    2. Status bar - no battery percentage display Can try it on MIUI 10 Beta ROM "Settings- Notifications&Status bar-Battery indicator-Percentage" (http://en.miui.com/thread-3852565-1-1.html)

    3. Status bar - no notifications app icons display Almost done, will release on the beta version in these few weeks.

    4. Support 4K 60fps on back camera Thanks for your feedback, our dev team are working on this feature and will release it asap.

    5. "OK Google" is not working Please help to test in the latest Public Beta ROM, check the link here.

    6. Touch screen issues Thanks for the videos and logs you guys offered, it's very thankful that we can optimize the product with POCO fans. Our dev team had analyzed the materials and divided the touch screens issues into several categories as below:

    -Ghost touch issues Already fixed, will release asap .

    -Multi touch issues Already fixed, will release asap .

    -Touch delay while playing PUBG Mobile/using keyboard in some specific scenarios According to the videos and logs we received last week, we found the reasons why the issues happen: PUBG Mobile - Due to the network delay Keyboard - Due to 3rd party apps problem, already contacted them to confirm the issue

    If you still have touch delay issues which are not related with these 2 reasons, please help to offer more info. Thanks.

    1. After updating PUBG Mobile to the latest version, the screen notch covered some content.

    We've already contacted PUBG Mobile and they are fixing the issue.

    Thanks for your understanding and support.

    MIUI Team

    submitted by /u/ckhon6
    [link] [comments]

    September update is available for A2 Lite

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 12:27 PM PDT

    Coincidence? I think not

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 03:05 PM PDT

    Some impression from a new RN5 user

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 12:36 PM PDT

    I was so afraid to buy RN5 because of it's size. In almost every review phone looked gigantic in the hand (mind you, I was coming from 4.5 inch phone) but anyway I decided to jump the shark and go with RN5 as my new phone. Today it arrived and phone fits perfectly in my hand and it's sooo thin, my old phone was a whole centimeter thick. Just updated to MIUI 10 and phone runs so smooth, wish I bought it sooner. To everyone who is afraid to buy RN5 because of it's size - do it! I was using a 4.5 inch phone for years and transition was painless. I'm thinking about getting a Poco now too, lol.

    submitted by /u/Eefcw
    [link] [comments]

    Should we expect Redmi phones to have USB-C by now?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 11:21 AM PDT

    Considering USB-C is the modern connector standard and can be found on pretty much every other Xiaomi and modern smartphone. It looks like the Redmi Note 6 won't have USB-C and is still sporting microUSB which is definitely disappointing.

    As I'm sure you know, USB-C offers several advantages and Xiaomi is reasonable enough to offer the connector on their other phones but unfortunately not the Redmi line.

    I hope we see a Redmi device with USB-C in 2019/2020. Its time that the microUSB connector gets put to rest.

    Is there any reason in particular that Xiaomi wouldn't want to use USB-C on this line of phones? I'm struggling to think of any.

    submitted by /u/CaptainJaneway_
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi POCO F1 Design, Display, Speed, and Smoothness Review

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    Staticky Sound Quality over Bluetooth audio(Pocophonr F1)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 01:04 PM PDT

    Bought the phone yesterday. Love everything about the phone so far besides this weird static rattling noise on Bluetooth audio, it's random but it's mostly noticeable on bassier audio. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Bluetooth or software. I use it on a Civic 2018 Touring

    submitted by /u/hpoquiz
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to update or flash mi box 4k ?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 03:22 PM PDT

    So I saw that there was an update the other day and I didn't do it. Now today it is stuck on the boot screen. No boot loop just the initial part of the boot screen. Is there a way to flash firmware from an SD card ? or do I just use it for target practice ?

    submitted by /u/draeb_kcalb
    [link] [comments]

    Unboxed Redmi Note 6 Pro confirms Snapdragon 636

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 08:44 PM PDT

    Need a small part for my note 5 pro!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 04:40 PM PDT

    Hi, i need the mesh that covers the earpiece on the Note 5 Pro, as I'm replacing the frame.

    The frame didn't come with the mesh, so I need to get it separately.

    Anyone has a link or a contact for me, my search has been a lost cause until now.

    submitted by /u/t12totalxyzb00
    [link] [comments]

    Can you physically buy the offical global version in china or can you only buy it in the stores in India and Europe?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 04:32 PM PDT

    I ask beacuse I am going to China but live in UK so no official store yet.

    submitted by /u/Knowfelt
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have experience with either the Mi Air or Notebook Pro?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 07:59 PM PDT

    I am looking whether this are good buy for a college laptop. I am looking whether to get either of those or a Huawei Pro X. Also do I have to pay any type of custom fees since the price of the laptop is higher than $200

    submitted by /u/TheUnluckyGamer13
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea how to fix this "bug"? Redmi Note 3, MIUI 10 8.9.13

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 04:06 PM PDT

    Trusted place to buy mi max 3?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 10:05 AM PDT

    Hi all

    I am from the UK and I really want to buy a GENUINE & FULLY ORIGINAL (no fake roms & original accessories) mi max 3. However, perusing online has left me with low confidence about any retailers. The biggest concerns I have are fake roms and fake fast chargers.

    I had my heart set on either Toby deals UK or eglobal central (who were selling for £200!!!). However, I heard eglobal sold fake ROMS with their MI max 3 devices.

    My question is, which seller should I buy from for a fully genuine purchase while still keeping the aggressive pricing?

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/yusufloserjozu
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to use Google Pay on miui 10

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 03:53 PM PDT

    I just bought a mi 8 that is running miui 10 Global (stable) on Android 8.1 everything is fine however I am unable to register my debit card on Google pay - 'This might be because it is rooted or altered in another way'. I have not rooted my device or installed any custom ROMs, but maybe the previous owner has. On the box it says 'Global Version'.

    I live in England and the device was bought in USA.

    Please could someone help me to get Google Pay working on my device (even if I have to install a new ROM)

    submitted by /u/coxxx98
    [link] [comments]

    Any MIUI10 compatible dark/black theme yet?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 09:10 AM PDT

    Hi,

    It seems that none of my black or darkish themes works that great on MIUI10, the 'N' theme for example still have white Call UI.

    Can you lads recommends something here?

    submitted by /u/aht3Eip1re1k
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 03:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys i need a bit help. I'm the proud owner of a mi notebook air 13.3 and i really like it. But i need a germen Keyboard layout. Now i'm trying to figure out how i am getting it. I thought maybe to put stickers on the keys, but that wouldn't work withe the backlight. Any ideas where i can get : Ä,Ö,Ü,ß keys witch are fitting in my notebook?

    submitted by /u/YarentUmind
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the official global version of the Redmi Note 6 Pro? Or will there be another one released?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:34 PM PDT

    Redmi Note 3 pro battery issue

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 10:41 AM PDT

    I always took care of my phone and kept the battery level between 20% and 100%. After two years of brilliant performance this week the phone started doing something strange. Whenever the battery gets below 20% the phone randomly shuts off and the battery percentage drops to 0. Now, if this was all I'd say it's 99% the battery's fault, and a battery replacement will solve the issue.

    BUT, my phone can be turned on again and everything works fine, it resumes from the battery % it previously was at and drains all the way down to 0. What's causing this? If the battery was faulty I'd assume once it shuts down it wouldn't boot back up and I wouldn't be able to use it for hours after.

    muh rules: https://i.imgur.com/mohymlH.png

    submitted by /u/DshadoW10
    [link] [comments]

    Need help reading Chinese. Can't find English option on this Mi Account webpage

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 05:30 PM PDT

    So, I'm trying to unlock my bootloader so naturally I go to the site. I sign in with the Mi Account I created, and I'm taken to this page where I have no idea what's going on. Can someone help

    https://imgur.com/LEjgeHt

    submitted by /u/fffggghhh
    [link] [comments]

    Pocophone F1 Notification LED does not work for notifications and while charging.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:26 AM PDT

    I got my new Pocophone today and the notification LED does not seem to turn on at all.

    submitted by /u/dannyvpm
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Dream Blue gradient colour hands on pictures - Gizmochina

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 08:01 AM PDT

    Best Non-MIUI Mi Max 3 ROM?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:09 AM PDT

    I've seen that quite a few users seem to be running Treble GSI ROMs on Mi Max 3, and while most seem to just work, it seems all of them come with their own unique set of issues to work around.

    So the question is: does anyone on this subreddit do the same and has any worthwhile information or suggestions to share?

    submitted by /u/MrColdbird
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel