• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, September 26, 2018

    Samsung My new Note 9 is complete. I will never go back to iPhone. Ever. Thanks r/Samsung 😊

    Samsung My new Note 9 is complete. I will never go back to iPhone. Ever. Thanks r/Samsung ��


    My new Note 9 is complete. I will never go back to iPhone. Ever. Thanks r/Samsung ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 04:15 AM PDT

    Screen burn in on note 8

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 05:07 PM PDT

    iPhone XS Max costs only $443 to make, so Apple get a 282% margin.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 04:52 AM PDT

    Goodbye s7 and hello s9

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 07:23 AM PDT

    This theme is amazing it goes really well with earth wallpapers it's called pixilize

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 05:38 AM PDT

    Samsung Health & Samsung Pay redesign

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 04:34 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, i'm a Big fan and user of Android and specially Samsung Hardware. But i think the UI of many Samsung app is very crappy. I'm an Art director ans UI designer and this is my concept for redesign this two app. What do toi think?

    http://imgur.com/a/I3lcMnN

    This concept is not for talk shitting on Samsung, i just love Samsung but please a good design is too in a good UI experience.

    Thanks for your help :)

    submitted by /u/propagandjw
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S9 conditional call forwarding?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 07:52 AM PDT

    I has two types of contacts in his phone: business and family/friends. Is there a way to set up his s9 to where the phone will recognize when it is a business contact calling and then, when he is out of town or busy, to forward the call his office? I know you can set up call fowarding when unanswered or when busy, but is it possible to give the phone conditional call forwarding settings for certain contacts?

    submitted by /u/verysmallbeta
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Watch

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    Hello, I've had my Galaxy Watch now since they were launched. I'm finding that the watch software has bugs, it hangs in several screens.Anyone else experiencing this predicament?

    submitted by /u/gpb01
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change the storage for my 4k videos to be in my so card . I have 128 GB SD card but can record more than 5mins 4k video ...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 01:56 AM PDT

    What's the best messaging app to use

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 05:41 AM PDT

    I have a Samsung galaxy s7 edge

    submitted by /u/master_chilln
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the double tap setting??

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 05:35 AM PDT

    New PlayStore?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 04:24 AM PDT

    Exynos 7870 speed limiting. Never hits max speed of 1.59ghz (1.6) and is limited a 1.25ghz while gaming.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 03:16 AM PDT

    Gear fit 2 heart rate wildly innaccurate

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 07:59 PM PDT

    I've had a great fit 2 for a little under a year now and the heart rate has begun to be inaccurate. I reset the device, I've played with the settings and done anything else I can think of to fix the issue.

    It's always displaying the heart rate 20-30 points above my normal resting heart rate, and doesn't display the correct heart rate directly after a workout. Am I missing something or are these devices just not good? I'm considering getting a Fitbit because the heart rate monitor was one of the reasons I decided to get this device.

    submitted by /u/leakproofhorse
    [link] [comments]

    No Note 8 burn in, & Good battery life

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:16 PM PDT

    All I hear about the Note 8 is that after about (just a rough guess from what I've heard) 6 months, severe burn in and battery depredation had set in for people. I don't know is it's just me, but I've had the phone for over a year now, and have zero burn in and still end a 6hr day with ~40% - 50% if my battery remaining.

    My settings:

    • Permanent 50% brightness

    • High performance @ 1440 with Vivid preset screen setting

    Other than the no burn, maybe the battery degradation hasn't set in because I only charge my phone on a 5.1v 850mA Wall Wart...

    Has anyone else had good luck with their Note 8 compared to what everyone else seems to say?

    submitted by /u/JebK_
    [link] [comments]

    The New iPhone XS Max and Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Compare

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 12:21 AM PDT

    Remote for sound bar Hw j650?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 11:03 PM PDT

    The initial options I found on Amazon looked either awful or inaccurate for this model. Any recommendations for replacing the sound bar remote that my toddler lost a few months ago. I'm going insane without it!

    submitted by /u/Rickykirelenko
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My Edge 7 did this. No drops or anything. It was fine and then the next time I glanced at it, this was what it looked like. I tried restarting. Tried turning it off for 24 hours. Still the same. There is no visible damage. Thoughts? Thank you. :)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 03:11 PM PDT

    Wheel of Time Galaxy Smart Watch Face

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 01:04 PM PDT

    Move out of secure folder gone

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 08:00 PM PDT

    I accidentally clicked on move to secure folder on a few pictures I wanted to send. When I went to the folder, the option to move them out was gone. I can only add them to an album or a story or edit the picture. The option to move them back to the regular gallery is completely gone. Is that a glitch or something? I'm using the Note 8 and have the latest update of the gallery app.

    submitted by /u/Zekaroth
    [link] [comments]

    un75mu6300 tv issue

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:57 PM PDT

    S7 Edge battery bloated

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:08 AM PDT

    So we've got Bixby. I'd like to make the most of it. What can it do and how do you use it?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:53 AM PDT

    I've had a Note 8 since February and haven't used Bixby for anything. I may as well give it a chance. I know we can all live without it, but surely it has something to offer, right? How can it be useful?

    submitted by /u/Hotel_Joy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel