• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 30, 2018

    I'm looking for an app that to read PDF Magazines/Newspapers conveniently. Android Apps

    I'm looking for an app that to read PDF Magazines/Newspapers conveniently. Android Apps


    I'm looking for an app that to read PDF Magazines/Newspapers conveniently.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 04:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone know kind of that app

    submitted by /u/BlackGhost_93
    [link] [comments]

    Any Reddit app that has bottom navigation?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 11:36 PM PDT

    Aside from Boost. I really like the this app but i can't seem to find a way to disable the auto-hiding of bottom navigation while scrolling.

    I tried Joey too but this app just put the toolbar below the screen, which doesn't look good.

    submitted by /u/michaelgo101
    [link] [comments]

    Diary/Journal App with book printing options

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:22 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an app/web service for keeping a daily diary/journal that you can have printed as a nice looking book later on. Similar to what you can do wit Polarstep and FindPenguins but for everyday and not travelling. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/krizo96
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube or similar app for kids (with own offline vids)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 09:07 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Am looking for the possibility to run YouTube as an offline app. With own selected video's?

    Would this be possible? Or are there any similar offline apps?

    My goal is to put video's in this app so my kid can watch safely without adds or other inappropriate video's.

    Thanks for any input.

    submitted by /u/ABTTh
    [link] [comments]

    Audio apps that lower the intensity of user specified frequencies?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 08:01 AM PDT

    Some of my tracks contain ear deafening levels of frequencies. Looked far and wide to find no fix. I think what I'm looking for is either a normalizer or a LPF. Tried Neutralizer, but that didn't seem to help. Can I get some help?

    submitted by /u/Thatotherjanitor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app that combines Calendar and To Do List

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find an app that is the perfect mix of calendar and to do list for me. I'd like something that displays a calendar, can have recurring tasks (e.g. Class M/W/F), where you can check off each task and the task still remains visible (greyed out or struck through) so that you can review what you've done on each day after a month or something.

    I'm sure there's an obvious solution here but for some reason I haven't been able to find something like this. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/pax-augusta
    [link] [comments]

    Music Player with advanced id3tag support.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 04:37 AM PDT

    I can't find any player with extended/advanced tagging support, including my current player, jetAudio.

    Advanced tagging meant, it can read and write extensive standard/custom metadata, just like desktop player counterpart do (eg. winamp, foobar)--not just the basic ones, like artist, album artist, year, genre, comments.

    If you're app devs, consider this as a request/suggestion.

    submitted by /u/KrisNM
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good calorie counting app on android?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 09:32 AM PDT

    I actually once paid for mynetdiary but it has become a free app but you have to pay monthly for you to adjust your macro nutrients.

    Any good alternatives to that?

    submitted by /u/krisperioyu
    [link] [comments]

    App request? Mute mic during call from volume buttons?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:24 AM PDT

    Is there a mobile app that, while on a call, I can quickly press the volume buttons in a certain sequence to mute and unmute the mic?

    submitted by /u/rcx918
    [link] [comments]

    App to shutdown / wake up at certain times?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:20 AM PDT

    At work I noticed that on the tablets you can have them shut themselves down at a certain time, and then they'll power back up at a certain time too. I'm not sure if such a thing exists otherwise?

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/b1tchlasagna
    [link] [comments]

    Fitness walking app that runs constantly

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:17 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Could you recommend any app that monitors at least walking and hiking (steps & hopefully estimated calories) automatically without me turning it on? I'm happy with it running in the background constantly. Free or paid is fine.

    Should be able to sync with Google Fit.

    Mapping my location/routes and monitoring elevation would be a plus too. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kaloopa1
    [link] [comments]

    Weather App for Frequent travellers?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:15 AM PDT

    I travel a lot for work from coast to coast in canada, and one of the biggest pains i have is easily checking and tracking upcoming weather for the locations i will be at.

    Is there a weather app that you can put in your schedule for the month and have the week, or 14 day forecast show the weather for the cities you plan to be in on those specific days?

    Currently I find my self flipping between the 10 or cities forecasts i have plans on going to watching the weather to know what to pack.

    submitted by /u/kab0b87
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Google Play make it so hard to switch countries?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:08 AM PDT

    This is compared to iphone where i can do it in a matter of seconds vs google, where you have to mock gps location, enter in payment method and a lot of other stuff, not mentioning a terrible aftermath. whereas apple all it requires a form, thats all.

    submitted by /u/nahcekimcm
    [link] [comments]

    Best app to track sleep activity that doesn't require an external device (wearable or otherwise)?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 01:29 AM PDT

    The title basically.

    I understand it may sound silly without using an external device (e.g. Fitbit etc.) but was wondering if such an app existed?

    Wirecutter recommended SleepScore, but PlayStore reviews don't look that enticing.

    submitted by /u/yaoknowhatiming
    [link] [comments]

    Outlook for Android sync odd sync issue.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 04:34 PM PDT

    I have been using Outlook on my android phone for a little over a month and have recently had syncing issues. This email account is for work abd very important as I need to be able to see/reply to emails when our of the office. Especially on weekends. My emails work fine for hours on end and then just stop coming in, for no apparent reason, for like 8 hours straight. Even when I open the app and manually refresh or sync no new emails will show up. It only just began happening on Monday 5 days ago. I have tried resetting my account, clearing the cache, removing/readding server settings/info, and even uninstalling/reinstalling the app. When I reinstalled, it worked fine for 1 while day before crapping out on me again. Anyone else experience this issue or have ant possible fixes for this issue? Could it be on the server end at my work maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is really odd. It seems to happen at random. Like it can't connect to the server to retrieve for hours at random times throughout the day. I see all the emails on my PC at work, but not on my phone. It's driving me crazy.

    submitted by /u/master_assclown
    [link] [comments]

    App suggestions for adding G Suite account without adding a Google Account to the device? (Only email)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 11:20 PM PDT

    As the title states, I don't wanna add the rest of the services and just need to add my work email to my phone

    Just email.

    (Please don't suggest adding the account and disabling sync for all other Google services)

    EDIT : For people who read it later.

    You can use Nine, K9, AquaMail, BlueMail and Outlook.

    If you can't login, it's an app password issue. It's pretty straightforward to generate and apps like Nine will start working then.

    submitted by /u/kalolparty
    [link] [comments]

    Zero permission Calendar app

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 12:18 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for a zero permission calendar app. All I've the calendars I've seen want access to contacts. I'm looking for a calendar that I can just add upcoming events to. No sharing, no syncing.

    submitted by /u/iamJiff
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar Widget

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 11:00 PM PDT

    Is there any good calendar widget these days?

    All the ones I'm seeing haven't been updated for months

    Want something like the one MKBHD has used (Today Calendar widget)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Zangetszu
    [link] [comments]

    App that supports queued file transfer over WiFi?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 09:26 PM PDT

    I'm hoping to find a file manager app that supports browsing a computer over WiFi, and allows queueing multiple file transfer requests. For example, with Solid Explorer, I cannot typically copy paste files while an existing transfer is ongoing. You can force it to start another file transfer, but then both attempt to transfer simultaneously and the whole thing is slow. Similar situation with ES File Explorer.

    I hope I can find an app where I can set file transfers in a queue.

    submitted by /u/Valarauko
    [link] [comments]

    Best email app that ISN'T Gmail.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 06:49 PM PDT

    I'm sick and tired of Gmail saying my credentials are needed, I have to manually remove and add the account for it to bring new emails in, I'm fed up.

    What are the best email apps available that will allow me to batch delete and see my starred emails per account, I've got about 4 emails.

    submitted by /u/Sneakersislife
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk about paid downloads (x-post)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 12:14 PM PDT

    From time to time I receive emails from various companies that offer to promote my application. As a promotion they mean the purchase by me of downloads.

    The cost per download is between $0.05 and $0.09 for Android; for iOS they are increased by 70%.

    Is such a practice deceptive?

    I 'm wondering: if you insert advertising banners to attract people is it so different?

    Isn't it worse to pay a site to publish an article that says the best for your product?

    A purely hypothetical questions in my case since if I earned enough from the application I would have other priorities where to spend the money, for example paying a designer to draw a nice icon. Or translate the application to other languages without waiting for the kind offer of a user.

    Since I don't have definite answers for these questions I prefer to deal with the fact that there are companies that offer this type of service.

    The main reason for such a service is that the Store uses the number of downloads to decide the order in which applications appear in the store.

    This, in itself, would not be wrong - in a perfect world. If an application has many downloads it means that people like it and it's right to put it at the top of the list.

    But we don't live in a perfect world.

    If we can not know if the number of downloads attributed to an application are true or false, what should be done?

    I think Google might have an answer to that question.

    A premise, since many of you are not programmers and, many more, you have never published an application on the Store.

    Google offers two types of download data to publishers: in how many devices the application has been downloaded and in how many devices - which have been online in the last 30 days - the application is still installed.

    The first number is what you can see in the store. Ok, more or less, since you do not see the exact number but there are several steps: you see the step exceeded but do not know how many downloads are missing for the next one.

    The second number is reserved for the publisher of the application.

    Don't you think it would be useful for users to have both numbers available - and maybe have the exact numbers and not by step? In this way, wouldn't download sellers be eliminated?

    Do you think this would help you to better decide whether to download an application?

    submitted by /u/anemomylos
    [link] [comments]

    Comic reader app?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 05:13 PM PDT

    Has anyone found an app where you can follow online comics?

    I have been following xkcd, order of the stick, cyanide and happiness, etc. And have been looking for an app that can show the comics all in one place.

    submitted by /u/frezo121
    [link] [comments]

    App idea

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 10:45 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm old. What is the best process for me if I think I have a very good idea for an app?

    submitted by /u/iamifuckingcrazy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel