• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 23, 2018

    [DEV] Reachability Cursor - Use your big phone effortlessly with one hand Android Apps

    [DEV] Reachability Cursor - Use your big phone effortlessly with one hand Android Apps


    [DEV] Reachability Cursor - Use your big phone effortlessly with one hand

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:27 AM PDT

    What is it for:

    Use a computer-mouse-like cursor/pointer to control big smartphones like the Note series effortlessly with one hand. The perfect app for power users that make extensive use of swipe gestures for navigation, glide typing keyboards etc. Check out this short video clips on Imgur!

    How-to:

    Swipe over a screen edge to start Reachability Cursor. If you hold your phone with your right hand, use the right screen edge. Drag the tracker to move the cursor and tap it to click. The cursor disappears automatically when you don't need it anymore.

    What is the monetization model:

    Freemium. You can use the core app for free without any ads and purchase the PRO version when you need the advanced features.

    Requires Android 7.0 or later

    Reachability Cursor on Google Play Store

    I have been working on this app for months and I'd really appreciate your feedback!

    Thank you in advance r/androidapps/

    submitted by /u/NiftyUI
    [link] [comments]

    Best android app for a recurring todo list that will remind if I did not do that task.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 08:11 AM PDT

    Like shaving once a week, oiling my hair once a month, working out four times a week, work on my personal projects once per week, Buy a book just one time.

    I need an app where I can put all of these tasks and then it will remind me if I miss doing the task (i.e. did not workout that week)

    submitted by /u/acertenay
    [link] [comments]

    how do you save files in google drive and on multiple devices and then update them regularly?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 01:44 AM PDT

    Obviously there's a lot of information about using Drive as a backup tool, but nothing I found so far seems like the right solution.

    I basically only want to store multiple certain folders from my GDrive on my smartphone and laptop (and in GDrive itself of course), therefore be able to edit everything offline and then have them all three sync once I made a change in any file and only if I'm connected to wifi.

    Drive itself has some functions for that, but I don't really understand it enough.

    Maybe there's a solution via an automation app like Automate, MacroDroid etc.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/The-Big-Bukowski
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any app that can lock your phone buttons and screen touch when you watch videos online ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 08:32 AM PDT

    [Help] I want a game where i can pass time with my real girlfriend.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 12:08 PM PDT

    Hello all.

    I recently relocated to another city for further studies and my girlfriend is not taking it very well. She misses me so much and constantly messages and calls me so i had to come up with this idea of playing a game where we can spend time and be productive also.

    I play pubgm everyday and i suggested her but she doesn't like pubgm. (yes I'm still upset about it).

    Now she's up my neck to find a game where we can be together.

    Please suggest me some games.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/9nkit
    [link] [comments]

    Android video editing app

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 09:10 AM PDT

    Is there any video editing app that can edit Shadow and highlight of the video, or specifically log profile video? I have tried KineMaster and Adobe Premiere Clip but it only allows exposure, contrast and saturation control.

    submitted by /u/waynewei
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV]The Horde for Android

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 12:15 PM PDT

    Hi, if you like survival topdown shooters, I've just

    released The Horde, developed in Unreal Engine 4.

    Please give it a try and post your feedbacks! yo!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indiependentgames.hordethe

    submitted by /u/syquence
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Napping experience app (Napper) that allows you to take naps easily by putting it on your start screen. What do you think?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 12:06 PM PDT

    Nap like never before. Fall asleep in a beautiful Californian sunset. Dream nicely in a hammock on Mexican beach. Wake up when birds are flying in the sky and you feel refreshed and alert again.

    Napping application experience for Android phones and tablets. One touch to set an alarm. Napper is a simple way to set your 20 min, 60 min or custom alarm time. These times are proven by research to improve your overall alertness and concentration.

    Features: • Choose your research proven napping time or set your own • Set or cancel your alarm • Enjoy a seamless napping experience • Play your custom alarm • Feel free to close the app and the alarm will play • Learn to enjoy naps

    Please feel free to reach us at touchdowncreations (at) gmail.com for any support and feedback! We are proud to providing fun and useful experiences to support life.

    It is available on Google Play.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nwodhcout.napper.app&hl=en

    Napper app on Google play

    submitted by /u/Juhokas
    [link] [comments]

    Is there no way to enable Google Assistant voice commands without allowing it to listen even when the screen is off?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    This used to be configurable. Now it seems that the only way to enable "Ok Google"-style voice commands is to allow it to listen 24/7 even when the screen is off. From a battery life point of view, this seems suboptimal. Is there no way to enable the old behavior where Assistant listens for voice commands only when the screen is on?

    submitted by /u/imakesawdust
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app similar to iOS Health app? It was one of my favorite apps on my iPhone because of the simple interface, and I find Google Fit to be unnecessarily complicated

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:36 AM PDT

    Simple, no fluff news app?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:23 AM PDT

    I have an older friend who just got his first Android smartphone. I took off all of the garbage apps because he doesn't use any of them. However, he has asked me if there is a good news app with a simple, straight-forward interface that he can use to get U.S. and world news. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/uptwolait
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app for tasks/chores that displays it like video game missions/quests?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 09:30 AM PDT

    Is there a good app that functions like iOS's control centre(not a rip off)?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 09:02 AM PDT

    Actually my volume control key broke and it only turns the volume upward and I have to adjust through on screen sound bar, so is there an app which places volume control in notification bar or something? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Amish7
    [link] [comments]

    How trustworthy is gboard and how good is it about keeping your privacy?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 08:00 PM PDT

    How many tinfoil hats should I put on my phone?

    submitted by /u/Dragon_Cake
    [link] [comments]

    Need a new launcher

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:18 AM PDT

    I want to know if there's a launcher which has per-app name and icon customisation but has a vertical app list with a quick select letter or a jump list feature. I tried Evie but name changing doesn't seem possible (nor icon changing in the app drawer).

    submitted by /u/vouwrfract
    [link] [comments]

    Ads in Gmail?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 03:36 PM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced ads in your Gmail app? I'm just transitioning back to Gmail since inbox will be discontinued. However, I looked at my partners phone and was shocked to see ads appearing along side other emails.

    Ads in Gmail is unacceptable to me and I'll be switching services if this is the future.

    submitted by /u/sidogz
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps that can record videos direct to Google Drive?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:21 AM PDT

    As title looking for an app that can in real time upload and store videos in a cloud account of some kind?

    submitted by /u/ssteve631
    [link] [comments]

    Best free or paid selfie customization?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 06:28 AM PDT

    And with free or paid I mean as in once paid (for a reasonable price) you can just use the app, and not have to draw your wallet everytime you want to use a filter.

    Is there any quality app out there that doesn't demand your soul in return?

    submitted by /u/Archolm
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any app that let us change all Alarms at once? I work shift and need to change 15+ alarms every week

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 08:16 PM PDT

    So I use my Alarms on a different way, I have around 15 alarms that goes of every morning to get me up to work,

    I work shift that shifts either every week or / 2 times a week.

    It's not that big of a hassle to change these alarms myself but it would be amazing if there was an app that let me change all my alarms at once to adjust them just an hour here or hour there.

    Anyone know if this exist?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TexBoo
    [link] [comments]

    App locker apps?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 03:44 AM PDT

    So I know there's a few apps out there that allow you to put apps on your phone behind another layer of security (pin or fingerprint) to even allow you to open the app once your phone is unlocked. I was wondering which one people here use and would recommend?

    submitted by /u/The_Razza7
    [link] [comments]

    Videoder

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:32 AM PDT

    Safe to log in with YouTube in Videoder?

    submitted by /u/therealfanofmadrid
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gmail Client Android

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 08:30 PM PDT

    Please suggest any best Gmail client for Android, free/paid both..

    submitted by /u/mandeepaulakh
    [link] [comments]

    Availability app idea suggestion / query

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 08:04 PM PDT

    Hey was just wondering if anyone knows if there's an app that let's another person know that you're available to talk in real time. Like maybe a widget that will light up if the other person sets himself to available,so that you know that it's a good time to hit him up or something. Basically, if I press the button, my icon or something on my friends phone (maybe a dashboard) would light up. Anyone knows if an app like this exists?

    submitted by /u/ordlohhhh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel