• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, June 30, 2018

    Xiaomi Amazing! Reservations For The Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Edition Hits Over 1.67 million - Gizmochina

    Xiaomi Amazing! Reservations For The Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Edition Hits Over 1.67 million - Gizmochina


    Amazing! Reservations For The Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Edition Hits Over 1.67 million - Gizmochina

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:10 PM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi 8 Dual Frequency GPS Better Than Others Or Marketing Hype? [TechTablets]

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:29 AM PDT

    Mi A1 - Stock MIUI camera for custom ROMs

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:57 PM PDT

    Mi 8 to Launch in More Markets Starting July, Xiaomi Official Confirms

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:39 AM PDT

    Change Mi A1 Android color scheme

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:33 AM PDT

    I see some people screenshot who has it blue How I change it from the default aqua color?

    submitted by /u/20the4
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A1 Micro SD Issues

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:01 PM PDT

    Well I recently bought my phone and I put my micro SD card in it and it works, I can read and write perfectly (from the little I've tested, anyway) but the issue is that it randomly says it's ejected/not reading (and indeed I can't see the music on it, until I go back on my music app and it takes a while to load it all back)

    It's really annoying and I'm just wondering if I should return it (which is something that I really dislike thinking about) cause it sounds like a hardware issue, this SD card worked perfectly before on my old phone. Is there any known fixes for this besides returning my phone? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tree_Tape
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered a Mi 8 SE from HK Goldway last night, is this processing time normal?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 10:26 AM PDT

    Low-res blur on MIUI 10 alpha [Redmi Note 4X]

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:02 PM PDT

    Did anyone else get annoyed with the fact that the blur on MIUI 10 looks low-res? Maybe that's because the rom is still in aplha, but i don't know... What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/mrwalker1337
    [link] [comments]

    Change font colour on lockscreen clock?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a way to change the lockscreen font colour (i.e. the font used in the digital clock), or an app that does it?

    submitted by /u/t0lkien1
    [link] [comments]

    Is this case any good?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:17 PM PDT

    Redmi note 5 6GB/64GB Global version

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:40 PM PDT

    Hi, Does anybody know if or when the GLOBAL VERSION of the 6GB/64GB Variant of the Redmi note 5 will go out?

    I know that the 4/64 and the 3/32 variant already go a global version but not the 6/64 variant And I also know that I can get a Chinese version with a global ROM already flash from Aliexpress but I'm afraid to have some problem with the network bands that's why I need the Global version

    submitted by /u/AbdellahASKI
    [link] [comments]

    Changed Redmi Note 5's DPI to 420! What's your preference?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:20 AM PDT

    8.1 update for A1 disappeared for me just when i wanted to update. they pulled it back?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:47 AM PDT

    Does the Mi 4k Drone have follow-me mode?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 11:22 AM PDT

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCuOhzp9Atk

    This video claims it has, some people say it hasn't.

    submitted by /u/BlupHox
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI Beta die Mix 2 rolling out

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:59 AM PDT

    Getting moisture out of Mi 5 screen

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:16 AM PDT

    I'm working in a hospital, so I regularly desinfect my hands and then touch my phone or even wipe it a bit to get off any patient germs (or at least keep up the illusion). Last time I did it, apparently some of the desinfectant (the green standard one, desderman pure) sneaked along the home button and got into the screen. AFAIK it only contains ethanol 96% and biphenyl-2-ol, so I thought it couldn't do any harm to electronics, but now the screen has horizontal lines (black and green) and doesn't recognize touches anymore, there's a white "cloud" between home button and screen which could be the desinfectant.

    tldr: Is there any chance to get it out? What exactly is causing the malfunction? As a surgeon, I'm obviously keen on opening things, so I already took off the back cover and screwed around a bit, but I couldn't really take off the display since it's glued and I couldn't find any opening on the back behind the battery or anything to wipe off or something. Is my only chance to replace the whole screen?

    submitted by /u/mina_knallenfalls
    [link] [comments]

    Weaker haptic feedback on Mi A1 Oreo 8.1

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 12:45 AM PDT

    Fingerprint unlock feedback feels weaker, anyone experience that? Or is it just me...

    submitted by /u/azrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Miui 10 camera

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 10:19 AM PDT

    So I have installed the new MIUI 10 beta. And I was trying the new camera and.comparing with the gcam from arknova. What do you feel about MIUI 10 camera?

    I have a mi5.

    submitted by /u/moneygotlonger
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to go back to MIUI from custom rom

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    So i've downloaded the Mi Flash tool and now i can't seem to find anywhere the Global Dev for the Redmi 5 Plus.

    Anyone know where are the roms?

    submitted by /u/lkmqweqwe
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 6 official lineage os miui camera

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:00 PM PDT

    So since getting the official lineage os 15.1 dual camera is not working at all, I think it's kinda pointless having a dual camera phone while the second camera doesn't get used.

    I have tried Google camera HDR+ yes it's good but I still want to be able to use my second camera for 2x zoom and bokeh effect

    Is there a way to have the miui stock camera on lineage? I don't want to go back with miui since I'm getting this really bad ghosting/image retation on my display which is only solved with live display which lineage os has. And overall miui is pretty buggy and somewhat ugly.

    tl;dr miui camera on lineage is without bugs?

    submitted by /u/JustABasicRedditer
    [link] [comments]

    Headphones audio quality [Redmi 5 Plus @ 9.6.1 China Stable]

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:30 AM PDT

    Hello. I just got my Redmi 5 Plus, running 9.6.1 China Stable official ROM, locked bootloader, no root etc... https://imgur.com/a/OMxo1ti

    The thing I noticed is terrible headphones audio quality. I have pretty decent Sennheiser CX 2.00i earplugs, played really nice in my old Samsung, but on this new Redmi 5 Plus it's terrible. Of course I checked it on Spotify's Extreme Quality and Youtube's 1080p videos.

    Is there anything that can be done without or with unlocked bootloader? Or does this Xiaomi model just have poor audio output?

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/txd3
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi's shrinking IPO shows tougher climate for China tech

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:39 AM PDT

    Locked out of account, can't use phone

    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:05 AM PDT

    So I got a Mi Mix 2 yesterday, I setup an account BEFORE I had a sim card or phone number on the phone. After I got a sim card and phone number with it, I couldn't log into my Mi account. Now I can't log into my Mi account on the website or on my phone. It says "Too many sign in attempts. Try again later." It's been 12 hours so far.

    I reset my phone and now I can't even get past the log in screen when you first start your phone.. So my phone is useless.

    I've called customer service, and they just told me to email my information so that they can unlock it, but they don't work weekends.

    Someone help, or my first experience with Xiaomi is definitely ruined and I'll probably just return the phone..

    submitted by /u/Tremic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel