• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Samsung Damn Gallery got a discount of storage space

    Samsung Damn Gallery got a discount of storage space


    Damn Gallery got a discount of storage space

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Weird opinion but I would love if Samsung did a nostalgia series where they would take older designs (note 9 or s7 edge) and remake them with modern hardware and features.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    My favourite Samsung I have ever owned was the note 4 and was my first real smartphone I had for myself, I honestly miss it a lot and would love a new version.

    submitted by /u/benjy7990
    [link] [comments]

    Is Chrome fair to even my 12 GB Ram ? What are you doing in the background Chrome ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Decided to upgrade the memory in my Switch; pretty happy with my choice

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Did you know, if you have a Samsung phone or tablet, and discord installed on it, you can link your discord account to show what game your playing on your Samsung device on discord

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    RCS on Unlocked Note 20 Ultra Tmobile

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Has anyone got RCS working on Unlocked Note 20 Ulta Tmobile with the stock messaging app? if so how? cross-posted

    submitted by /u/kp362400
    [link] [comments]

    best calendar/journal app with pen support that I can use with my note 20 ultra?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    hey all, I have been looking for a journal app for quite some time now. There is google calendar and microsoft to do, but they don't have pen support. Is there any journal application that I can use with my digital pen?

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PastInspection
    [link] [comments]

    Who Here Uses Split Screen Feature? We need to talk

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Why did SS become so bad after I updated to the stupid Android 11 and One UI 3

    It lost everything I loved in it.

    It's not working on one hand ops + at all.

    The bottom half showed the home screen and the apps screen like if you're using the device normally but now you have a list of apps and when you press back or home the split stops which didn't happen in One UI 2.5.

    Samsung needs to fix this right away.

    One last tip to andoird 10 users.

    DON'T Update to Android 11

    Good lock stopped because it's needs an update.

    There's a lot of problems and bugs in this update.

    Wait till march then update, it's just not worth it.

    submitted by /u/Fares_Asfary
    [link] [comments]

    Large wireless charger charges galaxy buds on the edge! Wasnt expecting it to work at all

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Have Samsung screens gotten weaker lately?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Since I migrated to Samsung, I've had three phones. A Galaxy S6 from 2015-2018, a Galaxy S7 from 2018-2020, and a S10e from July 2020 to now. The S7 to the S10e was a huge jump, generation wise, and I've noticed that the screen on my S10e cracks way easier than on any other Samsung I've ever had. I even put an otterbox case and a screen protector and it still chips along the edges. Have Samsung screens gotten weaker? One of the things I loved about my S7 is that my screen was incredibly strong. I'm a musician and I once accidentally kicked my phone off my pedalboard and across the stage and only ended up with a small crack. Now, it feels like I crack my phone just with putting it in my pocket. Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/grandwumpus
    [link] [comments]

    Creating & editing tutorial videos with Screen Recorder & Studio Plus

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Is there a safe way to change my OS on a Samsung a51?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    Im not enjoying the look and feel of OneUI, so I've been looking into different UI i might like. I'm most interested in OxygenOS and EMUI. I do have another question, though.. if I can change my UI, will other features be missing? Tell me if there are any, some could be deal-breakers (like screen recording, launcher support, picture-in-picture, and customizable notification menu apps).

    submitted by /u/ooohcoolbackup
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung made 2 high-contrast themes on Galaxy Themes

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Good Lock QuickStar update available for OneUI 3.0

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Samsung Galaxy S21 along with the box live a few days before the announcement

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Just received March 2019 update that was already installed.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Hello, I have a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) and few days ago I've received a OTA security update dated 1 march 2019 that I already had installed, WTF?
    I didn't installed yet.
    Anyone know how is this possible?
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/redtrash
    [link] [comments]

    Finally upgrading!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    So, I got my galaxy tab 4 7 inch (SM-T230NU) either on December 31st 2014 or December 1st 2015 and it's finally time to upgrade! It was so weak and so slow but I think I'm getting the galaxy tab S7+. We've come a long way since then! It's great because 4.4.2 is too old too run a lot of the apps I use now.

    submitted by /u/Jdogg4089
    [link] [comments]

    Best S20 model and why (asking from user experience).

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    So the s21 is not far off and I was thinking of getting one of the S20 models, the one I first had my eyes on was the S20 because one of my friends had it and it looked cool then the S20 Fe which I'm currently interested in getting. However the other models like plus and the ultra I have no clue. I'm not really interested in the note, so my question to you guys is what is the best S20 model in your point and why?

    submitted by /u/Arthur4Morgan
    [link] [comments]

    Weird little glitch in the Samsung Gallery

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    So I was looking through my gallery when I see a random photo that appeared glitched and upon further inspection I realized it was 2 different photos that somehow glitched and combined into one weird looking glitchy photo and I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else and I was also wondering how it could happen

    submitted by /u/Oreeds
    [link] [comments]

    Buds with pre order

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    This time 2 years ago (ish) i pre ordered my s10+ to get the free buds, I still have them both and I will be upgrading to the s21 ultra when it gets released. What are the chances of the same happening with the s21? As in if you pre order you get the new buds?

    submitted by /u/send_money_im_broke
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best A/M series bang for the buck, my father needs one, anything below the A51 lineup. He needs amoled screen, nice and big battery, 64gb will be enough, 4/4gb+ ram, and below 400$. Please I need honest reviews of the actual users.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    As said in th4 topic, what is the best A/M series bang for the buck, my father needs one, anything below the A51 lineup. He needs amoled screen, nice and big battery, 64gb will be enough, 4/4gb+ ram, and below 400$.

    Please I need honest reviews of the actual users.

    No poco/realmie/vivo or any other brands. Just pure Oneui goodness.

    submitted by /u/sagunmdr
    [link] [comments]

    Does samsung's unspoil me actually work?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:04 AM PST

    And if it does, is it dangerous? Could i accidently think of something else and forget it? Im kinda scared to try it.

    submitted by /u/lexecal
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Earbuds issue

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Hi guys, I have the original Samsung Earbuds (not plus) and they had been working fine until the right earbud just stopped working.

    It still shows as connected and when i tap on it, the play/pause function still works but theres no audio coming out of it. The left one is working perfectly fine but the right one just has no audio being emitted.

    Does anyone know a fix to this?

    submitted by /u/NotSoCuriouss
    [link] [comments]

    Here's how I turned the hole punch cutout on my Samsung Galaxy A51 as a customized LED notification light.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel