• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Xiaomi Mi 9T receives tier 1 support from LineageOS, Mi 9T users will have official LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10 / Q), along with regular OTA updates from the largest community based ROM.

    Xiaomi Mi 9T receives tier 1 support from LineageOS, Mi 9T users will have official LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10 / Q), along with regular OTA updates from the largest community based ROM.


    Mi 9T receives tier 1 support from LineageOS, Mi 9T users will have official LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10 / Q), along with regular OTA updates from the largest community based ROM.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Xiaomi Confirms Mi 10 Battery 4400 mAh – Research Snipers

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Ultra battery saver icons bug - Xiaomi.eu 20.1.21v3

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/XYto4Bh.jpg

    I always use ultra battery saver since 20.1.16 then suddenly the icons here became like this. I tried wiping data, cache, dalvik/art cache and reinstalling rom. The icons were better before.

    Can someone report this bug to xiaomi.eu forum? I couldn't register. Thanks.

    It would be great if ultra battery saver would use the icons from launcher and not some other icons.

    submitted by /u/terra__branford
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T Wifi connected, no Internet

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:01 PM PST

    So I got this new phone yesterday and am already pissed off, I had wifi off over night and this morning trying to turn it on again I cant get it to work, it says its not getting anything. I rebooted the phone, the router, which is not at fault because my 2 laptops and TV work fine over wifi. When I ping the phone the reponse time is all over the place or even has package loss, something is really wrong with Xiaomi phones and wifi.

    I resetted networking settings on the phone, didn't help

    Anyone got a fix? I need wifi... was working fine yesterday all day

    submitted by /u/zepainisreal
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi smartmi radiator can’t add to mi home

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Hi guys, can anyone advise how to add the radiator to the Mi home app? I can't find it in the list of products ...

    submitted by /u/bottleamodel
    [link] [comments]

    [issue] My redmi note 8 pro has stopped working suddenly

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I need help regarding my redmi note 8 pro. It was working last night till 5 am. And when i woke up at 8am, it was switched off. Now it is not powering up. I have tried power + vol key, but it is not responding. With charger plugged in, led lights up but mobile remains switched off. I have tried different charges, including charging it through laptop. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/shoaib_aftab
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended Xiaomi phone?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Hello. I decided to throw out my phone earlier ths month. Any recommemdations for a good Xiaomi device?

    submitted by /u/731ARReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a phone

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Hello,

    As the title says I'm in the market for a new phone and wanted to buy a Xiaomi but I don't know which. I like the mi9 design but I'm not a fan of it not accepting SD card. I also think that the note 8 is quite good but it is a bit big for my tiny hands.

    I'm looking for something to play a bit, with good battery and the best camera I can buy for 250$ tops.

    Can you guys tell me a bit about your experience with customised phones and if you would but then again or bought something different?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/TheSnugglePuffs
    [link] [comments]

    Cant update MI 9T anymore

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Last month, I received an update on my xiaomi MI 9T phone. It was going to update version 11.0.1 to 11.0.4. When I went to check my phone update in the settings, it keep saying that 11.0.1 is the lastest patch.

    :(

    submitted by /u/eunwaa
    [link] [comments]

    Pixel experience 10 on Poco f1

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:01 PM PST

    So i installed PE on Poco F1 but I just got the weirdest camera. My camera version shows 2.0 How can i update that and install the new Astro Gcam? I'm on my holiday and now I'm unable to click good pictures. Please help

    submitted by /u/LordBrogeta
    [link] [comments]

    Mi browser keeps closing my tabs?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    So I am trying to convert from iOS and there are a couple of tiny things that unfortunately just don't seem to work on Android (or MIUI).

    Im the kinda guy who likes to keep tabs open in my browser as a way of "saving things for later". iOS has never given me any grief about this. Heck, I've even restored my iPhone after a crash and my tabs were still there.

    Mi browser, on the other hand, seems to enjoy doing a spot of periodic unwelcomed housekeeping. Today when I opened the browser, once again, all of my tabs were gone. Now I know that Firefox, chrome, or even opera may offer a superior browsing experience without this issue but gosh darn it, I just seem to prefer the interface of the stock browser!

    Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this? I'm on MIUI 11.0.1.0 Global. And yes, I've disabled battery saving for the browser.

    submitted by /u/plamenv0
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T - best GCam

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I, myself, always recommend using urnyx. But now i found that there are 3 other modders that specifically modify for their Mi 9T, lile burial. Which one is the best?

    submitted by /u/WirLiebenPhlipper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else Waiting for the Mi Mix 4

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I don't like the punch hole, I want under screen camera, no bezels and 5G.

    They usually do new and exciting things with the Mix Series and the Mix Alpha is physically impossible to buy for under $2kUSD.

    submitted by /u/zorthos1
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Xiaomi e-reader?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Does anyone know when will Xiaomi e-reader launch or whether it will launch at all? Latest news about it were far back from November. It has good specs and it is pretty cheap for what it offers.Link to the one source

    Also if you know, will there be international variant?

    submitted by /u/Polymer22
    [link] [comments]

    Did Xiaomi buy Ninebot?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Want Unicycle.. Newest Z10. Do they make those? or Anything like it yet?

    submitted by /u/The-Bad-Sound
    [link] [comments]

    Haylou GT1 Right earbud significantly lower volume than left

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    I've been using these headphones on and off, about a month's time of use total in the 3 months i've had them. The right earbud suddenly had a lower volume, and i dont know what caused it, as i only use them every couple of days, they are properly cleaned, charged, and have been working fine before then. Left audio is normal, but I've looked online for any possible fixes. Any help?

    submitted by /u/rumithal
    [link] [comments]

    What does the Mi 9T AI option on the camera do?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I just got this phone and I was messing with the options, but I can't seem to find any difference.

    I also found next to nothing close to an explanation online for this option, and I'm going on a trip to new york in some days and I want to take the best pictures I can get (not from US, so it's kind of a once in a lifetime thing! haha).

    What does it do? Also should I leave it activated, along with HDR? Should I turn everything off? Should I just use google's camera app? What do you think?

    Thx

    submitted by /u/santi12386
    [link] [comments]

    Mi airdots

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    For the price the mi airdots is amazing. Only thing that annoys me is the battery life it's good but you only get 3-4 hours on a full charge but other than that it's amazing.

    submitted by /u/koloyamido
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Mi9t

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I bought it on eBay from a reputable seller who has sold hundreds of them. Perfect rating. OpenBox for 260$. It came with 4 knicks in the aluminum and 2 on the back camera frame as well a long scratchh down the side of the phone. Should I return it for a refund or stick with it. Since the case covers it up.

    submitted by /u/Synfinium
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new phone

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I'm looking for a new phone and need your honest advice. Xiaomi Mi 9t looks decent for the price (€300 for the 64gb version). Do you guys think I should get this one? or maybe wait for new releases? the 128gb version costs €379 and I don't think I will ever need that much storage on a smartphone

    The Mi 9t Pro costs €399 for the 64gb version and €403 for the 128gb version which drives me crazy. Who the hell put the prices that way?

    submitted by /u/AbdullahSab3
    [link] [comments]

    On screen non fading notifications freezes and covers my keyboard and won't go away

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    So when i turn my sound off, in the bottom screen notification appears and doesn't fade away.. Same happens when I clear cashe.. I dont know how such notifications are called but it bothers me alot, they covers moat of my keyboard and I dint see what to type. They stay for up to 30 seconds stuck on the screen, like usualy they should go away in like 2-3 seconds. Please help I dont know how to fix it.Also I haven't found any solution on the internet yet. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/rokburok
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T Pro (Semi?)hardbrick - "The system has been destroyed" message

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Hey guys!
    So, I've sold this phone (sealed in the box) and the guy tried to update to MIUI 11 throug OTA. Everything's fine and all, but then he told me that the screen went black and there's this "The system has been destroyed" message. I honestly think he tried to shutdown the phone while it was updating. Anyway, the thing is, I don't have access to the recovery menu, but I can get it into fastboot mode and it is possible to send the fastboot continue command, then it boots "normally". I can't try to install the OTA update again because it's telling me that the Cache partition is full, and I need to reboot the phone for it to clean said partition, but when I click on the reboot button it takes me back to "the system has been destroyed" screen again, so I'm unable to clean the cache partition.
    I've already bound this phone to my account, and I'm waiting for the 168 hours to try and unlock the bootloader.
    My question is, does the bootloader unlock proccess require the recovery menu to work or just fastboot is fine? It looks a lot like the Mi 9 SE update problem that people got some time ago.

    Anyway, thanks to anyone reading this!

    submitted by /u/xaumir
    [link] [comments]

    pocophone F1 or K20 pro

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I can get the same spec (128GB, 6GB Ram) for $300 (Pocophone) or $415 (K20 Pro). Which one should I get and why in these circumstances?

    submitted by /u/marianasarau
    [link] [comments]

    Roborock S5Max and Google Home support

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    So is there some sort of support glitch? My S5Max just keeps cycling to not responding/offline then "connecting" for half a second, then restarts the offline/not responsing.

    I dont really use any xiaomi other then this roborock.

    submitted by /u/Zeal514
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Note 10 Android 10 Beta

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:52 AM PST

    After long holidays, Chinese version Mi CC9 Pro just received MIUI 11 based on Android 10.

    https://i.imgur.com/HdCZZFK.jpg

    submitted by /u/Mi_Manwex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel