• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Android Gaming [DEV] I got the voice of 2B (Nier: Automata) in my game! (Kira Buckland)

    Android Gaming [DEV] I got the voice of 2B (Nier: Automata) in my game! (Kira Buckland)


    [DEV] I got the voice of 2B (Nier: Automata) in my game! (Kira Buckland)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Tom Clancy's Elite Squad is coming soon for Android

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    After being announced in E3 2019, finally, TC Elite Squad is getting the Android launch. Recently, the official social accounts posted about the android release as "very soon".

    You can read more about it here.

    submitted by /u/Tousif_03
    [link] [comments]

    Rpg style workout games?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Rpg style workout games? been looking all over google for rpg inspired workout and fitness apps without much luck.

    Anyone have some sugestions?

    I tried Zombies run a few times and wasn't my thing.

    But open to trying others. Wanting them as help for getting into shape. So will want a variety to use for walking and the gym: Stationary Bike, sit ups, etc.

    submitted by /u/gorkx
    [link] [comments]

    Chess Sphere now available on Android

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    [REQUEST] anything similar to One Finger Death Punch on PC?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    basically 2 buttons stick figure kung fu brawling, a perfect PC game to port to mobile because of its simplicity.

    but what do you know! the android port by Mobirix is a piece of shit riddled with ads, microtransactions, and energy system instead of just making it a premium game.

    Tried 2 games so far: Iron Snout & Hair Dash

    Iron Snout makes it a bit more complicated by making it 4 directions (right, left, up right, & up left) instead of just 2.

    Hair Dash is still in beta and I feel like it's more of a puzzle brawler and doesn't have the feel of just crazy fun arcade brawler like OFDP.

    does anyone knows anything similar to OFDP besides these two (and the shit port)?

    submitted by /u/outerzenith
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Idle RPG similar to EZ RPG or RO: Idle Poring

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Idle Poring is the last game from this genre that I enjoyed, but it's been abandoned for a while now. All of the new "Idle RPGs" revolve around character collecting and party management, which I'm not a fan of. I prefer games with one character that revolve around gear upgrades, inventory management, gem refining, etc. Those of you that played EZPZ or Idle Poring know what I'm talking about.

    Are there any hidden gems out there, or is it really a dead genre?

    submitted by /u/buymymeth
    [link] [comments]

    Please recommend a game for a long flight

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Hey guys

    I'm about to have a 13h flight. It's overnight so I do plan on trying to sleep, but aside from that, I would love a game to play.

    I'm pretty open with the style of game but i'm not a big fan of puzzle games or card games.

    I'm a big pc gamer and love strategy games, diablo style games and tower defence.
    Games that I've played - Kingdom Rush, Polytopia and Bloons.

    Any suggestions would be great.

    Side question, kinda related.

    I have a touch screen chromebook that flips into a tablet. Would you always prefer to play on this over a phone?

    submitted by /u/OnyxiasLair
    [link] [comments]

    Best coin pusher game?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:00 PM PST

    I cant get enough of these when I'm at the board walk, and there are dozens in the app store. Are there any that are absolutely worth it? Maybe even with some other game elements that go beyond just collecting prizes?

    submitted by /u/Bloodbathowl
    [link] [comments]

    Online RPG/MMO that isn't P2W and still active?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    looking for an online RPG (preferably in portrait mode but not a must) that is still active and isn't P2W. I have a snapdragon 855 with my new Mi 9T Pro, so something graphics heavy would be great as well.

    Sorry for another "what MMO's are available" post, I checked the portrait guide and wasn't able to find something specific to what I'm looking for. Hoping someone can help me get a good game on my new phone

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ReptarsRoars
    [link] [comments]

    So I found an old game. now how do I play it?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    So I downloaded an APK that is Gravity:Don't Let Go. I want to play it on my current Android device but it is Android 10, the last time this was played by me is Android 6.1

    Is there an Android emulator inside Android that can emulate version 6.0-8.0?

    submitted by /u/ItzYaBoiGoogle
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] any Call of War like (RTS multiplayer) games that are medieval?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    I just wanna Crusade goddangit

    submitted by /u/tardinator02
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Archero but online CO-OP

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Looking for Archero but it's online CO-OP

    Looking for game that have Archero play style.

    I'm playing HeroRush right now but after awhile it just too similar to Archero (in term of gameplay, not how to grind) and after I start play that there's a lot of ads show me the game similar to Archero but no game can play online like HeroRush

    That's why I'm here hope someone can share some gems they got.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/7spiritless
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Looking for a survival game similar to Subnautica

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Just as title describes, a survival game similar to Subnautica. I really dig ocean based survival games and have had my fill of the thousands of "Raft Survival" clones

    submitted by /u/PapaDom437
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Any good story/adventure mode type games

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I really want to play like a story mode game. I've been looking at the "Top Charts" lately, I'm not sure how it works, but the games there are complete and utter poop for me. So if anyone has any good game ideas, please send them here.

    submitted by /u/shrelerton
    [link] [comments]

    Pure coop games?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

    I have several games I rotate, but most of them I only play the coop portion. Currently I've gotten back into Clash Royale, but I really am only interested in the 2v2 and earning points for my clan.

    What are some of your favorite coop games from any genre?

    submitted by /u/Bloodbathowl
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] couldn't put my custom images on Logging Quest 2

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    any fix? or any game with a similar feature?

    submitted by /u/717211
    [link] [comments]

    Does Spoons Buzz look like it is trying too hard? [DEV]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Quick question, does our game Spoons Buzz look like a gimmicky game that is trying too hard to grab attention?

    Any advice on our store listing page (screen shots, description etc.) or any suggestions for the game in general are very appreciated.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NobleBros.OnlineTest&hl=en_US

    submitted by /u/McJohnArt
    [link] [comments]

    What is your opinion on shadowgun war games

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

    From the gameplay vids, it just looks mediocre and everyone seems to have a lot of hp unlike pubg and cod.

    Has anyone played it yet? Is it worth playing in the current state?

    submitted by /u/sairam_anbalagan
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Looking for a competitive mobile game that has an active community.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Title

    submitted by /u/Hulwal
    [link] [comments]

    Join us at /r/270, the subreddit for the political turn based strategy game 270, free on Android, iOS and Steam.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    [Mabinogi Mobile by Nexon] It looks like this is not cancelled, they put up a vacancy a month ago.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Looking for the name of a TPS from some years ago.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Basically it was an online tps with two teams and you could select a few characters. I only remember a squirrel with a shotgun and a toy teddy bear with chainsaw. I can't for the life of me find this game. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ellthorn
    [link] [comments]

    SEA DEVS 2 Hidden Exploit Events | Ragnarok M Eternal Love

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel