• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, April 17, 2022

    Android Gaming I'm working on an Android launcher designed for controllers like the Gamesir X2. It turns your phone into a game console!

    Android Gaming I'm working on an Android launcher designed for controllers like the Gamesir X2. It turns your phone into a game console!


    I'm working on an Android launcher designed for controllers like the Gamesir X2. It turns your phone into a game console!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm making a scifi running mobile game (Jerome's Journey) with a buddy, this is a small clip from the ice planet level (sorry for potato quality)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 05:17 PM PDT

    A game to check on few times a day?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 02:41 AM PDT

    I am looking for a game which i can just check few times a day, so some progress and turn it off. Examples of such games would be "almost a hero" where i can turn it on, upgrade my heroes and then turn it off. Another example is tinker island 2 where i can just use energy of my characters and turn the game off. I just want a game which i can play in short sessions few times a day during work, but i don't won't it to be super simple game based on runs (like subway surfers or something like that). It would be the best if the game is RPG of some kind with frequent updates and many features unlocked over time ( things like mobile legends :adventures or mythic heroes would count as good examples). Can you recommend any games like that?

    submitted by /u/dragranis
    [link] [comments]

    This is one of the main reasons I quit mobile game development.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 12:19 AM PDT

    I'll recommend another amazing pixel game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 02:47 AM PDT

    Demons and dentures, it has two parts

    submitted by /u/SussyBox
    [link] [comments]

    Games which require wiki everytime you play

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 01:44 AM PDT

    i need games which require wiki everytime i play i can name few but is there any other game than the following Dont starve, stardew valley, terraria

    submitted by /u/New-Illustrator-8074
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Any worthy auto-play MMO in 2022?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 06:04 AM PDT

    I know it might be a heated topic here, but due to my less time for gaming, I want your recommendations.

    I'm from the EU, but open to creating a new Google acc to another region - I'm on a fence for Mu Archangel, but as I heard the ping is bad from the SEA server. (That's the only location where MU:A is available.)

    Single/Multiplayer: Multiplayer

    Genre: MMO

    Online/Offline: Online

    Monetization/Cost: Free. I don't mind a monthly 10-15€ passes if the game is good and the pass is worthy.

    Portrait/Landscape: Any

    Key Features: autoplay, PVP

    I had played BDM and MapleStory M, I liked the former better, but I don't want to play it anymore.

    Thanks for the help everyone, looking forward to the suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Malhazz
    [link] [comments]

    HELP FINDING A GAME ¿?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 07:13 PM PDT

    Hi I need help finding a game, I've searched for it EVERYWHERE. It's very very similar to game dev story, to this point it might actually be that one but I remember it was free, on android.

    The game was basically the same, you had to develop apps, could be games, social dating apps, forums, etc. You had to hire people and upgrade their skills on video, music, code writing, etc.

    About "spending" I remember mostly you could only buy new desks and stuff like plants or water dispensers, coffee machines, etc.

    I've literaly searched for it everywhere, this is my last hope. I know it looks exacly the same as game dev story, but I feel like the visuals and some other stuff were different. Like it's obviously a copy but free

    Also I'm not a native english speaker so I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes.

    submitted by /u/mik_ar
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with (unfortunately) counterfeited Pro Controller connecting to Android

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 12:31 AM PDT

    I just realised that my switch pro controller might have been counterfeit after all these years. All the little inconveniences (amiibo not scanning properly, cant wake siwtch up from sleep) suddenly made sense despite it having very decent build quality and battery life, but thats besides the point now.

    The thing that ticked me off was that when I try to connecting the controller to my Galaxy tab S7+, the controller only worked on the left side. To my surprise, the controller's actual name/ID was revealed on certain button mapping apps and it was "left joycon" instead of "pro controller".

    Now I am beyond the point to care if my controller is genuine or not (its most likely not), but rather I want to know if someone has the solution for the tablet to the "detect" the right side of my pro controller.

    FYI, on the Switch and PC, the controller is detected as one.

    submitted by /u/DracoReactor
    [link] [comments]

    Found a really good pixel horror game....

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 12:07 AM PDT

    It's called Destraint

    submitted by /u/SussyBox
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game i used to play in childhood

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 11:49 PM PDT

    so back when i was 7 to 10 i used to play a monster catching/fighting game which was actually better than pokemon for me tho as the graphics and design was lovely i used to play it day and night but when my tablet broke i forgot about it, If anybody know about it reply with different names of games it might be one of them, keep this in mind has the be the game iam talking about.

    submitted by /u/PROIZER
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Going to publish my first game soon - it's a simple 32 person obsacle race, last man standing wins

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 10:52 AM PDT

    3D Block Puzzle in the sky?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 08:13 PM PDT

    Hi, used to play a block unblocking puzzle game similar to Unblock Me except it was 3D and set in what looked like was the sky. It had a palette of different shades of light blue.

    Think the name was something like Blockada but the Play store doesn't turn anything up under that name anymore

    submitted by /u/wirecats
    [link] [comments]

    I miss dank tanks.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 09:18 AM PDT

    It was an actual good game in the forest of poop that is the current play store. The game deserved better. And what's up with the other one, "tanks a lot". It is literally dank tanks with a plastic surgery or something. And it's bloated with ads.

    I don't know why it deserves better than dank tanks...

    submitted by /u/imjustahappypotato
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a puzzle game I used to play a lot.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 07:40 AM PDT

    The game was played on a grid that had number scattered on it. The goal of the puzzle was to build groups of squares so that each number had that many squares grouped around it. The goal was to fill up the entire board.

    There were a bunch of different versions of this puzzle, but i can't find any of them. I'm looking for one in particular that had two iaps to unlock some really hard puzzles.

    EDIT: This is a different version of the puzzle with much clearer instructions:

    https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/js/rect.html

    This is available on android as part of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.boyle.chris.sgtpuzzles

    But I am looking for a different app that was dedicated to just this game.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/FredDerfman
    [link] [comments]

    Master thesis on brawl stars

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 01:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm finishing master thesis in brawl stars and I need around 50 answers from brawl stars players from Europe to a survey I'm doing.

    I cannot post the link here because it will block the post but if you would like to help me please send me a private message!

    submitted by /u/bernominas
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem Mini Game sneek peak....download the open beta and learn to fly. Cuz I'm bringing on the chaos and you will need skillz.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 03:48 PM PDT

    Space Marshals 3 - How do I disable/turn off Hard Mode?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 09:52 AM PDT

    I don't even remember turning it on, but I'd like to play the new chapter in normal mode first.

    submitted by /u/everyonewantsalog
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a game plz!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I've been trying to find a game I played once but forgot the name of. Please help me find it!

    I played it on Newgrounds, it was 2D, pixeled art, with an 8bit vibe to it but modern in style, sound and color. It was a side scroller. The design of the characters is very simplistic (sticks for legs and tiny sprites on a wide background).

    The game revolves around a black character, who is a sort of paranormal investigator for like an agency of sorts (?). It begins with him arriving on an open field, in the night, nearby a building or mansion of sorts.

    The game doesn't give you a lot of exposition, but you can deduce some of the lore trough the interactions, but it's very cryptic. The MC is on the track of some sort of cult that is trying to bring upon a cataclysmic event.

    The setup is very Lovecraftian, and it's very short, and I remember that by the end of the game some sort of end of the world event comes upon earth and some giant black tentacles or tendrils engulf the background.

    The name of the game if I remember correctly was a single word, it was a weird, probably made-up, but I recall it had a ring to it that reminds me of words like "onomatopoeia"...I tried searching for it many times but couldn't make it

    Any help is welcome! This has been on my mind for a while now.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/K1787
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Hi! Indie dev here, recently released a free GIF pair matching game It's a classic match pair game but with a twist. Match Gif images with a timed/limited moves/inverse cards game modes!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 09:06 AM PDT

    Would love to have your opinion about it!

    Here is a gameplay video

    And the link to the playstore.

    Thanks for trying it out! 🦆🦆🦆

    submitted by /u/MiscreatedFan123
    [link] [comments]

    Thirdparty trusted android topup??

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 12:38 PM PDT

    Hello , im Willing to play summoners wars on android.. my wish is to buy those amazing packs in the game and im looking for trusted or most known webpages to do thirdparty topups to obviously buy cheaper on Summoners Wars.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Coconut_Mundane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel