• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, November 6, 2021

    Xiaomi MIUI vs LineaseOS MI 9 SE

    Xiaomi MIUI vs LineaseOS MI 9 SE


    MIUI vs LineaseOS MI 9 SE

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I have a MI 9 SE with global 12.5.1 and saw the new 27th of November will be the last day xiaomi supporting this device, I see there is a lot of betas in the Chinese weekly, they will make the last beta stable and release to everyone or 12.5.1 will be the last one?

    Apart from that I'm thinking if it worth changing to LineaseOS (not official) I'm looking better performance, battery life and don't care if I lose some "perks" of MIUI... my phone before Mi 9 SE was an essential phone with pure Android. I'm open to read the feedback of all of you guys.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/ShadowDeath7
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my redmi note 10 pro..and with I lock my screen and slightly move my phone to the left or right..this happens...can anyone explain what is this??

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Xiaomi feature name

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm looking to buy a new phone and something I heard in passing caught my attention. I heard that theres a Xiaomi phone that has a feature that allows you to turn off the screen but still have you games playing. I play some mobile games that auto play stages and it'd be great if I could turn of the screen/save some juice while the stage is being played.

    What's this feature called and which models have it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/saltyandwet
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using gCam? I'd use some help!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Hello, I have Redmi note 9 pro (global version) and I decided to install gCam - it's 8.1 version with all lenses working. However, I noticed that the stock camera often produces better looking pictures than gCam and then sometimes gCam is better. So, my question is - when to use gCam and when the stock camera?

    submitted by /u/justchristina01
    [link] [comments]

    Gcam for Mi 11 Lite 5G NE?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Is there any good Gcam version for this device? With all 3 camera sensors working.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/scribblesnoopy
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Time on Mi 11 Lite 5G

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Hello there, i bought this phone like 3 months ago, and battery time was 36-40 hours in the settings. Now is showing 21 hours when the phone is full. My battery is also draining fast. Is this means that battery life is bad? Someone help, thanks!

    submitted by /u/HyperJole
    [link] [comments]

    Poco x3 pro turbo charge issues?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have an issue with my poco x3 pro when charging it

    Since the update to 12.5.5, everytime I charge it using original cable and original charger it suddenly disconnects (just like you unplugged it) then after some seconds it stars to charge again.

    I tested other cables from my old galaxy a50, it charged without problems but, it only use the fast charge, I think is because that charger and cable doesn't support the turbo charge.

    Then I tested the poco charger and cable on that galaxy a50, it charged pretty good as well, but the same, only fast charging, not turbo, I think because that phone doesn't support turbo charge.

    So I don't know if anyone has the same issue and if anyone has already solved it.

    My poco is 2 weeks old, so it's basically new, so IDK what to do.

    submitted by /u/Astaroth_X
    [link] [comments]

    Sporadic cell connection on Verizon

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I've been having some problems with my mi mix 2s lately, specifically to do with an inconsistent connection to the Verizon network. It will randomly kick me off the Verizon's cell network and I can't figure out why because it happens when I least expect it. Does anyone know what might be happening?

    Also, I have an LG G6 I tested with and nothing seems to be wrong with that.

    submitted by /u/AltoNat2
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10T Lite

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Are there any custom kernels for Mi 10T Lite?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KKTheLightWolfKK
    [link] [comments]

    Help me choose please! (*^‿^*)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Current iPhone user here, looking to buy a new phone. I really like the value that Xiaomi phones have! I do have some questions, and I also need your recommendation on which one to get!

    Currently using an iPhone 11 pro (256GB)

    I mostly use my phone for web browsing, listening to music and podcasts and navigation. Fitness tracking is a bonus. Oh, and I absolutely hate curved edges on a display.

    - I really care a lot about security, how long are software or security updates included?

    - Is there a health app where I can track my steps and other stats?

    - Is swipe typing a thing?

    I was looking at the Xiaomi 11T, what are your thoughts for my situation? What are your positive and negtive experiences?

    Thank you!

    Kind regards

    submitted by /u/LumpyWhipple
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9T Bootloop

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm having a big problem with Mi9T (non pro). Since I updated my phone (last update for mi model and for Europe) I'm having this problem. When I turn on the phone, everything is normal: I can introduce SIM password and do everything BEFORE the phone is unlocked. When I unlock the phone with the 6 digit pin, the bootloop starts.

    Do you know how can I fix this? I've tried changing SIM card from slot 1 to 2 and It didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Lucasxis
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi A3 volume button problem

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Hello,I've been watching YouTube when out of nowhere my phone changed the volume to zero and whenever I try to increase it back it puts it to zero again. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/XMgaming103
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Poco F3 or google Pixel 4xl?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    I am looking for a new phone.

    Pixel 4xl and Poco F3 are around the same price. And i cant really decide between them, i am not much of a gamer, only play clash royale, but the Poco F3 is still a great value phone. Just wanted to hear other peoples' thoughts.

    EDIT: i have decided to go with the pixel 4xl, thank you for your replies!

    submitted by /u/MrCharisma101
    [link] [comments]

    getting my 11t pro on monday, charging questions

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    As titled, I decieded to buy the 11t pro on monday and I have questions about charging.

    1. first charge - I have read that you shouldplug your phone in and charge it over night for calibration. is that safe on the 120w charger? is it the right way?
    2. Should batter really be kept between 20-80%?
    3. is it safe to use the phone while charging at 120w?

    thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/AJHEAT
    [link] [comments]

    How to secure my camera 360 1080p?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    As I don't want anyone with the qr code in the bottom of the camera to be able to login and access all of the camera features.

    submitted by /u/louishakibi16
    [link] [comments]

    POCO M3 photography question

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    So I have a POCO M3, and it supposedly have a 48 mpx sensor, right? Ok, is not as good as I thought. The 48 mpx shot looks just like a AI enlarged 12 mpx photo, less details and huge noise compression. Is way better just take a photo in RAW, and start doing the revealing process by yourself. But the RAW shot is 12 mpx only, is there a way to shot RAW with full 48 megapixels? just wondering.

    submitted by /u/gabotbox
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the mars wallpaper in the the theme's app go?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    So, when I first got my note 8 pro, it came with a static mars wallpaper

    I later changed it, but after I updated MIUI to I think 12.3.x, it just disappeared from my wallpapers section, and I can't find any trace of it in the theme's app

    Any idea how I could find it? Besides an external website I mean.

    submitted by /u/TurboDefender
    [link] [comments]

    Can't install apps via USB: "The device is temporarily restricted, 3-3"

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I bought a second hand Redmi 8A to debug some issues with an app I'm developing.

    The setting I want to enable is:

    • Additional Settings - Developer options - Install via USB

    Info

    • MIUI 12.5.3 (did a system update from factory reset yesterday)
    • No linked Google Account
    • Phone is not rooted
    • I've registered a MI account with an attached email and SIM
    • I'm running a Chinese VPN from VPNGate
      • My IP is in Shenzhen

    What do I need to do to install apps?

    submitted by /u/David_AnkiDroid
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI Debloating, booloader unlock progress?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I'm in the process of unlocking my bootloader and have to wait the mandatory seven days, but in the meantime I am wanting to experiment with MIUI (first Xiaomi) and was wondering if ADB debloating any packages will break / reset / interfere with the 168 hours I have to wait?

    submitted by /u/MorphicSn0w
    [link] [comments]

    How does the refresh rate in MI 10T 5G works?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    I have several questions.

    1. Is the adaptive sync feature automatic because I cannot see a turn on/turn off setting for it?

    2. If I set the refresh rate to 144 Hz, does it mean that the refresh rate would stay at 144 Hz AT ALL TIMES when I use ANY application? Or the adaptive sync would adjust it accordingly depending on usage? If the latter question is correct, how does the adaptive sync feature adjusts the refresh rate?

    3. What's the purpose of the manual refresh rate setting (i.e the ability to choose among 60, 90, 144) if the adaptive sync feature automatically and constantly adjusts the refresh rate?

    submitted by /u/muningmuning
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with MIUI 12.5 Update on Redmi Note 8 Pro

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    So i had problems with updates recently because I cant update to MIUI 12.5 from MIUI 12.0.6.0 (Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro) while my sis with the same model did it without any problems (both devices bought in the same store/day)

    i have no idea what should i do . __.

    submitted by /u/Kriesetto
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended custom Rom for Poco x3 Pro?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    I recently had my bootloader unlocked and was wondering which custom Rom I should go for. I'm just aiming for general use with occasional medium-end gaming. Should I root the phone during the process as well?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RitoShimada
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 9 - MIUI 12.5.3 update bricked mobile data. Out of ideas and need help.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    On Thursday morning my wife updated her Redmi 9 to the most recent MIUI 12.5.3. Once she did this she completely lost all ability to utilize mobile data. She can still send and receive calls and text messages (not SMS messages). We tried resetting the wireless mobile/network, and did a factory reset, which didn't work. I tried popping my SIM card into her phone and it worked perfectly fine with full access to mobile data.

    Thinking that the issue was the SIM card, we took the phone to a local AT&T store this morning and had them replace the SIM card. No dice - same issue, calls and texts work fine, but no mobile data. We are at our wits' end here. Any advice is appreciated, and if our only solution is to roll back to a previous update, I'd really appreciate instructions on the easiest way to do so.

    submitted by /u/Eldritch_Elitist
    [link] [comments]

    Poco X3nfc or X3 Pro?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Going to say goodbye to my mimax 3 after almost 3 years. So now I want the Poco X3 PRO 8GB / 256GB or the Poco X3 NFC 6GB/128GB ... I have doubts... Which one?

    submitted by /u/Duckki69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel