• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Xiaomi Timelapse sunset at beach shot with Mi 9T Pro

    Xiaomi Timelapse sunset at beach shot with Mi 9T Pro


    Timelapse sunset at beach shot with Mi 9T Pro

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Xiaomi 9t overheating when using camera on certain apps

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Have had this phone since September, have had some other bugs here and there but they have eventually disappeared, but now when I use Droid cam for broadcasting my camera to my computer directly and using it as a webcam my phone overheats to the point of me actually thinking it may explode, the top of the screen feels almost too hot to touch, I just refrained from using that app even tho it would make my life easier, now I noticed the same happened when in a WhatsApp video call, I'm sure it didn't used to happen, I need help with this now or if someone knows anything about this problem or has been experiencing it as well

    submitted by /u/Kurineko_Regan
    [link] [comments]

    TIP: To take better bokeh (and edge detection) in Portrait pictures, set the value to f16 (or the least blurry option) and then adjust it in Mi Gallery afterwards instead of straight from the viewfinder.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Is Xiaobai a Xiaomi sub brand?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I'm looking forward to buy few cameras for the new ground floor apartment I moved to and unfortunately I'm not able to drill any holes on walls. So I'm looking for an affordable cordless smart camera to install on the balcony outdoor. As I'm already used with the Xiaomi ecosystem I'm looking at some options of window / door sensors, smart doorbell and a indoor camera but the cordless outdoor camera is getting me worried as I can only find expensive or crappy ones.

    Then I found this Xiaomi Mijia Smart IP Camera described as being a Xiaomi but looking with attention to the details it's called Xiaobai Smart Camera Battery Edition and honestly I've never heard about this brand before nor could find any info about this Xiaobai brand online.

    Anybody here has it or know this brand? Or have you any suggestion of a good outdoor camera that is not going to rip my wallet off? I'd appreciate that.

    submitted by /u/pickednpressed
    [link] [comments]

    Volume Down Button triggered on it's own (mi8lite)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    i own a xiaomi mi 8 lite and one night i closed a game and leave it on the table, when i get back the volume button pressed on it's own lowering the volume. i tried to restart but it ended up in fastboot due to the abnormalities occurring, luckily i have made it back to it's main android and the volume still mute it self. i tried to delete some app that might cause a bug because i've read someone fix the issue with that method and it still kept on muting it self. i check some changes on apps and the latest changes is the built in screen reccord app being updated that night, im not sure if the screen record app causes it because it updated without me being able to notice so idk if this issue is after or before the update.

    hardware wise is still work normally, it clicked like it should and i don't think there's a physical damage to the module. there's a miui update that i wanted to install to see if the issue disappear after installing the updated miui and it kept failing to download.

    submitted by /u/adiseagle
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy a new gaming phone.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Hi! I live in Latam (Colombia) and I want a new phone, I already have the RN8P and it's a good device but I have issues playing at 60FPS in some high demanding games (Ride Out Heroes, Super Mecha Champions, ect)

    So, that's it. I want to buy a Xiaomi Gaming device to be able to play almost anything at 60FPS. What do you guys recommend me?

    Wich device should I bought?

    Is there a good way to buy the device online?

    I heard that AliExpress is a good place to buy Xiaomi devices but I never bought anything online before so I'm a little bit scared and confused. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/NeTenebrae
    [link] [comments]

    How can i set superwallpaper on my lock screen on k20 pro?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    When will miui12 roll out for k20 pro in india?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Will it be during the 1st week of june or in the last week??

    submitted by /u/cherry0079
    [link] [comments]

    Updated the security app from apk mirror and now I have the ultra battery saver option on my redmi note 8

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    WTF!? Why does the MIUI 12 Camera have a privacy violating "Snap Mode"!?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/X0XBGod.jpg

    On another note, why does this subreddit not allow image posts!?

    submitted by /u/TechExpert2910
    [link] [comments]

    Europe buying options for Mi 10 Pro 5G 512GB ???

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Looking to buy the new Mi 10 Pro 5G 512GB variant someplace within Europe (to avoid additional customs/import charges). AliExpress and/or GearSource will only ship from Hong Kong warehouses, plus they don't offer the 512GB version (at least currently). I also stumbled upon Giztop but after doing some research they don't seem like the most legit source...

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/man0war666
    [link] [comments]

    cant find health app?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    i use a redmi note 8 t and i cant find the health app anywhere, i know it exists because it appears in the app manager in settings, but i cant find where it is at all? is it hidden on purpose or something? and how can i find it?

    submitted by /u/hecc_itsme
    [link] [comments]

    Gcam for my unit?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Just want to ask if you guys know a working gcam that I can install in my unit without rooting it?

    I have a Redmi Note 5 Pro AI with a Chinese ROM. I am not comfortable with rooting as I am not really familiar with it yet.

    submitted by /u/meekchong
    [link] [comments]

    Help (redmi note 8 pro)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I miss having split screen over other apps (had a Samsung galaxy 7prime) (idk if I'm making myself clear, English isn't my first language) someone knows how to use apps over others in split screen? because I don't really like the two apps one above and the other below.

    submitted by /u/mahlzaiten
    [link] [comments]

    Is my xiaomi note 10 camera zoom 50x damaged or is it normal? Main camera is kinda blurry

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ShvpWyy

    This is what 50x looks like

    I don't really know if its normal or damaged because main camera is focusing really weird

    submitted by /u/SonarProof
    [link] [comments]

    When will the Poco F2 Pro 256GB version be available?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm going to make my first Xiaomi phone purchase soon and I've decided it's going to be the Poco F2 Pro. I see the 128GB version online but have not seen the 256GB version anywhere. I've searched for when it's going to come out or where to purchase it but I'm out of luck on finding any info about it. Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Tasuii
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my first Xiaomi phone

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So to make this as short as possible, I will tell you the most important things. I have been Samsung user for 6 years now. My last two phones were A series phones A5 2016 and A8 2018. I really enjoyed them. I have decided to get new phone because battery on my A8 has started giving me some problems. So which phone would you reccomend. I can't lie I was looking at A51 and A80 but I don't see them as that big upgrade to my phone. So I was thinking of getting Mi. I am just not sure yet should I get Mi 9 or Mi Note 10. So what do you think. :)

    submitted by /u/Aleksa_02
    [link] [comments]

    Help in buying new phone(Xiaomi Redmi Note 8)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I have used a Redmi Note 7s(3+32GB) for the past year and the UI is glitchy sometimes, I mainly regard it to the lack in RAM, and so I wanna buy a Redmi Note 8 with 6GB RAM and 128 GB ROM, Both have nearly the same processor with Note 7 having a Snapdragon 660 and Note 8 having a 665. Is it really the RAM or this is a poor choice of an upgrade for me?

    submitted by /u/Snoopy_gauhar
    [link] [comments]

    Weather app not working

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Hi I have Mi Mix 3 currently rooted MIUI 12 xiaomi.eu 20.5.21 weekly. I updated MIUI yesterday, now the weather app is not working, it shows "Can't use this app. It wasn't installed from the official sources." when I click on the app.

    https://prnt.sc/smzltc

    The app was working on xiaomi.eu 20.5.14 and stopped working after the update. Does anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it without downgrading?

    The default weather app has exactly all the features I need, without any unneccessary features, so I prefer not to install another weather app from Play Store.

    submitted by /u/GummybearCanada
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix Mi airdots sound issue?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I had my airdots for about a year now when suddenly it doesn't have any sound anymore. No issues with pairing or Bluetooth. It just doesn't produce any sound. When I test the buttons on both earpiece they work. When I connect them separately, the left piece works but the right piece doesn't have any sound but the button for play/pause works. How to fix this?

    submitted by /u/KingBelphegor
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T/K20 pro infrared LED?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I've noticed if I hold the phone up to a mirror while the camera is open I can see a continuous infrared LED shining in between the second and third cameras down. Similar to the kind you'd see on a TV remote. What is this for? I've seen some suggestions that it may be face detection but nothing concrete.

    submitted by /u/Ultrafromage
    [link] [comments]

    can you help me with my multifunctional menu?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I have a redmi note 7 but I do not have the buttons of the multifunction menu, did they remove it with any update?

    submitted by /u/Markko1205_
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped my phone

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    i dropped my phone redmi note 8 into water by accident and i took it immediately and it was fine at first but then it turned off and wont turn on again

    submitted by /u/Bigreeknax
    [link] [comments]

    Play Protect keeps flagging the Security app as malware

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I'm currently on China closed beta 20.5.21 MIUI 12 build and for some reason I keep getting popups from Play Protect to disable "Security" because it has unauthorised access to my data. I understand that this is probably a conflict between two anti-malware apps but still it's kind of annoying. Can't really disable the popups and also can't disable Security because it's a system app. This never happened on previous builds.

    submitted by /u/WindIsMyFriend
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel