• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, September 11, 2019

    Xiaomi I was 10x times more excited after Redmi Note 8 presentation than after yesterday's iPhone 11 event

    Xiaomi I was 10x times more excited after Redmi Note 8 presentation than after yesterday's iPhone 11 event


    I was 10x times more excited after Redmi Note 8 presentation than after yesterday's iPhone 11 event

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    Like, if it was 1000$ design yesterday, how Chinese company can give much better design for 140$? And I'm sure apple designers still earn much more than xiaomi designers...

    submitted by /u/desimaldevil
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T / Redmi K20 to get android 10 in October.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    Question about gateway hub for whoever has one

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    I'd like to get a gateway hub so I can use the wireless xiaomi switches to turn them on and off. BUT, I'd also like to be able to use the Google Assistant to turn on and off the lights and change colors. Do both work at the same time? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThePlasticBling
    [link] [comments]

    9 years as an apple fanboy - just ordered a RMN7

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Well I've made the jump. On the day they released the iPhone 11 I put my iPhone 8 to the side and ordered a 64gb redmi note 7 (because I needed band 28)

    Any advice on how to make the transition smooth?

    I've read I should install the xiaomi.eu other then that, this is my first step into the android world 🤯

    Advice ? Apps? Etc

    submitted by /u/obe353
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy the Xiaomi mi 9t Pro? (US)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    I tried gearbest but it said that it could not ship to the United States for someone reason. If anyone had the same problem let me know, but i wanted to know what other reliable websites can i go to get the phone?

    submitted by /u/MrRex236
    [link] [comments]

    Issue Unlocking Bootloader for Redmi Note 7

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    Things I've done so far:

    • installed the latest updates on device
    • created a Mi account and linked my device
    • enabled Developer Mode
    • enabled OEM Unlocking
    • enabled USB Debugging
    • activated Mi Unlock status (although after I reset it still says Locked even though I've "activated" this option multiple times already)
    • download Mi Unlocker
    • boot to Fastboot
    • click "Unlock" on Mi Unlocker

    I just got the phone today, and I want to unlock the bootloader in order to install an unofficial version of LineageOS. I'm aware of the waiting period (360 hours iirc) and I haven't waited that period yet, but the unlocker doesn't even mention that. Is this expected behavior? It keeps saying I have to go to "Mi Unlock status" even though I've already done it multiple times. I've tried unlocking numerous times and occasionally it also gives me this error message.

    submitted by /u/Regis_Ivan
    [link] [comments]

    "Hi-Fi audio" mode on my Mi 9T doesnt work on my headphones

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Hey r/xiaomi !

    I recently bought myself a Mi 9T which came in the mail today and i was very exited to test out all of its features, As I was nearly done, I wanted to test audio quality because of the Hi-Res certification on the box and plugged in my HyperX Cloud IIs with their 53mm drivers that sound AWESOME on my PC but COMPLETELY suck on my old Samsung phone (because it was a budget model, sounded ok on my dad's S8) and boop - it DOESNT work.

    The hi-fi audio slider was still greyed out.

    So i did a bit of troubleshooting and found out that if you plug the golden connector about 3/4 of the way in so that it acts like a normal pair of headphones without a mic, the option is available, but if you plug it in fully, it goes away.

    If I just plug in a standart AUX cable, the Hi-Fi switch appears again.

    What can I do? I thought of buying a very short 3.5mm extension cable that is not as long as the original one because I dont use my mic anyway, but are there any software soloutions to this?

    Thanks in advance.

    EDIT: To elaborate: My headphones have three of these black rings on the aux connector. The extension only has two.

    submitted by /u/cbxy-irl
    [link] [comments]

    Received my Mi 9t, going to debloat it, what apps do you suggest i remove or keep, and replace them with?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    Titles says it all.

    submitted by /u/TheArtofWarPIGEON
    [link] [comments]

    bootloop (hardware issue)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    today my phone got a boot loop, i already did a wipe date factory, i think the power button is the issue, i don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/hailmaik
    [link] [comments]

    Help (urgent) system is destroyed redmi note 7 pro (deleted system partition)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone
    Recently I Was trying to increase system partition to flash oneui GSI On redmi note 7 pro
    and while trying to increase my system partition i deleted my partition and my electricity went off and i accidentally rebooted it to now its showing system is destroyed and even when flashing using miflash tool it showws flash system error
    please somebody help me
    if i can somehow recreate the partitions

    original partitions size were:

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=15W8ODtO5Gz8ktosAsFE_F2SlqMIPXSEH

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GsFn7aXz9BWXJp95swTuBCm6ZsNBEMcO

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zk9l2pJHCYh8L_WX3m_8ADqkQKXOnhWI

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XxMYxsaPpqrLdo9GWqILoXFXu-QU86vW

    Please Help

    submitted by /u/mdabidmajid0987
    [link] [comments]

    Should i wait for Redmi Note 8?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    So i am about to update my phone i was considering buying Redmi Note 7 or mi 9t but then i read about upcoming RN8 pro. So my question is is it worth it to wait for European premiere? I just need a decent phone with good battery, screen and camera. I want to keep it for at least 2 years. I don't game on the phone just watching a lot of videos, browse internet and sometimes take photos. Which one should i choose? Is it worth it to pay more for mi 9t / upcoming RN8 or in my case Redmi Note 7 is enough?

    submitted by /u/ernest_goodman
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Band 4

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Where should I buy the Mi Band 4? I am from the USA. I don't really care how long shipping is, but I don't want to overpay for it.

    submitted by /u/BaldBaldMan
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally deleted over 300 songs, is there some way of getting them back?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    I was on my Redmi Note 7 and checking out if there were any unnecessary files to delete on the deep cleaning app. I saw a big one called "Bluetooth data", and didn't even think about it and deleted it. The problem is all of those songs were sent from my old Samsung phone to the Note 7, apparently they were the "data". So, my question is, is there any way I can get those songs back or at the very least see a list of them so I can redownload them?

    submitted by /u/MatanBuljo
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t Pro rom on K20 Pro question

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    Now that the mi 9t pro has launched and i jumped the gun too soon and got the k20 pro(china original ROM) i have a question. If i flash the ROM from the mi 9t pro into the k20 pro will thebother bands unlock just as the 9t pro has almost every band in my country? Asking because i had to switch providers just to get 4g LTE and my new plan sucks

    submitted by /u/iamkingralph
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T Pro or Mi Mix 3

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I need to change my phone right now. I'm using LG G5 and I hate my phone. I don't have enough money to buy most expensive phones lol.

    I saw Mi Mix 3 first and except the battery, everything looks too good to be real for the price. And today I saw 9T Pro and it looks better.

    So, I don't want to ask which one is better, I want to ask if you're using one of these phones, are you happy with your phone or not? And which one I should buy? Because when I buy a new phone, I need to use it like for 3 years at least. :/

    Thank you for everything!

    submitted by /u/GodofHate
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi k20(mi9t) fingerprint scanner

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Is there any known issue with the k20(mi9t) fingerprint reader in the night? I am experiencing the issue that its not working properly in night times, maybe because of the different light? The scanner is taking several seconds to unlock the screen in this case, so long, even the face unlock is working faster. I don't use any display glass or similar things. Display and fingers has been cleaned.

    submitted by /u/OpaBroesel
    [link] [comments]

    Who'll be waiting for these two then, will the leaks be accurate? Mi 9 Pro and Mi Mix 4!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp no longer compatible in the mi9?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    I know it sounds dumb, but I love the game and it's basically the only game I play, it was updated today and when I opened the store it says it's no longer compatible with my device? But I got my mi max 2 to test it and it's still compatible with it? So I have no idea what the logic behind this is. Anyone else having compatibility problems???

    submitted by /u/pirpurian
    [link] [comments]

    Portal voice pack for Xiaomi Mi Robot Cacuum

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    I created a voice pack for the Xiaomi Robot Vacuum with a Portal theme. It's not quite finished but I replaced all the common sounds with sounds of the Portal turrets, just for sh!ts and giggles. You might run into some dutch voice messages when some errors occur, so be warned. If there's enough ask, I will be glad to replace all messages with Turret-sounds.

    How To
    Portal Voice Pack download
    Required software

    To use the Mirobo-software to upload the voice pack, you need to acquire the IP and token of the vacuum. If you cannot see the token in the Mi Home app as described in the How To, you can retrieve it by searching for it in the logs of a connected Android device. Just install the older version of the Mi Home app (I used version 5.4.54) on your Android device, connect to the vacuum and browse the folowing folder:

    /sdcard/SmartHome/logs/plug_DeviceManager/.

    Open the latest text file (20xx-xx-xx.txt ) and search the file for the word 'token'. Here you will find the 32-digit token.

    submitted by /u/TomEnthoven
    [link] [comments]

    Owners of the redmi note 7 i've seen the phone out ther for as litte as 117£ and everyone says its worth so muhc more so if you had to say how much do you think the 128 gb/6gb varient would be worth it was any other company.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Fucked up 9t pro

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I fucked up my phone, I think. I've flashed a xiaomi.eu rom on android 10 and then flashed Havoc. Now it doesn't boot into android or twrp, it just can boot to fastboot and it shows the Redmi logo when I try to boot to twrp.

    What should I do?

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/Kraakmand
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 Slow Motion dont apply the effect in the part selected

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Hello All,

    When i record a video in slow motion all is perfect, including the selection of the part with the slowmo effect. But when i save the video, literally the slowmo effect goes to other parts of the video and not where i configure before.

    How can i fix this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Novizuke
    [link] [comments]

    Aqara Hub x Ikea GU10 - need help!!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    I have an Aqara Gateway hub (Chinese plug) and a Mi Gateway Hub (UK Plug) and BOTH hubs are not working with Ikea Tradfri 400lm GU10 warm white. The Aqara hub connects on the Chinese server but the Mi Gateway hub doesn't - it fails on initializing. The Aqara hub does connect to the server and app but says the Ikea lights are incompatible with the hub. WHAT TO DO!?

    submitted by /u/umarmalik1234
    [link] [comments]

    If im using snapchat on the redmi note 7 is it possible to switch over to 48 mp mode

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel