• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    Laptops Any release info on Ux331un?

    Laptops Any release info on Ux331un?


    Any release info on Ux331un?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:11 AM PST

    I've been looking for this laptop since seeing Dave2d's video on it, but it doesn't appear to be in stock anywhere. (Asus, Amazon, Newegg, bhphoto)

    Does any one know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/amputatedtable
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:58 PM PST

    Hello looking for some opinions/help I am looking for a laptop for a small business excel and such but want to get one that will last what are some recommendations for processors ram and such any info will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/amp0502
    [link] [comments]

    Acer Aspire 5552 will not start up.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:00 PM PST

    Its stuck on the screen that says "insert book disk and press any key" it's running Windows 7, do i need the recovery disk? Is there anyway around having to go buy one?

    submitted by /u/Monsterlvr123
    [link] [comments]

    XPS 9370 or 9360?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:18 AM PST

    Was really looking at the 9370, but no USB A is a dealbreaker...I prefer using wireless over bluetooth for mice. So now I'm looking at a 9360 with 8th gen i7. Does anyone have experiences using both? Is it not worth going for a 9360? My other option is a Zenbook 3 Deluxe but the gold coloring is a major turn off. Razer Stealth in grey doesn't look bad, but I heard Razer's build quality isn't great.

    I need a business laptop that would last me a good 4 years, but beefy enough to handle all the tabs and programs I want to keep open at the same time. I have maxed out RAM quite often on my current Acer S7 with 8GB...

    submitted by /u/justgoodexecution
    [link] [comments]

    MX150 gaming?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:41 AM PST

    Obviously, GeForce MX150 is not going to be getting anywhere close to playing the latest AAA games in 4K, but how would how would it do for older games? Could an ultrabook with MX150 run games from circa 2000-2009 well? If I only wanted to play games that old, would an ultrabook with MX150 be enough, or should I buy a proper gaming laptop anyway?

    submitted by /u/poedameronisavolsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at getting a new gaming laptop ,Lenovo y920

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:42 AM PST

    Budget is 2k

    Going to be used for gaming and music production. 32 gb of ram + nec. Thoughts ? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Potatoenfuego
    [link] [comments]

    Dell 34-inch Curved Monitor: Full Review and Benchmarks

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:34 AM PST

    Looking for the best in 500-800 price range. The surface looks good. I like Portability and don’t want a Desktop sized Laptop. Thanks!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:21 AM PST

    laptop for college and gaming

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:50 AM PST

    before i start, i just want to say that i'm aware that desktops are better for gaming than laptops. that being said, i need a laptop for my schoolwork.

    college is going to be here before i know it, and i need a laptop to do my work on. as far as my classwork, it really doesn't need to be that fancy. however, i would like for it to be able to run games (such as pubg) pretty well for occasional gaming. are there any laptops under or around $700 that for this description? if so, please let me know! thanks.

    submitted by /u/tyler24tyler
    [link] [comments]

    Customer and Technical Support Concerns

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:55 AM PST

    Hello Reddit. I am in the market for a new laptop. There are a million options out there in terms of configurations and specifications, but that is not the focus of this discussion.

    For me, a company that supports their products has become the make-or-break feature for me. Having a decked out machine means nothing if it breaks down and the manufacturer refuses to answer a phone, let alone honor their warranty.

    There is no such thing as a perfect company, but it looks like no matter where I go, or what reviews I read, every company is straight trash.

    Is Razer, Dell, HP, Asus, Acer, and Microsoft just that bad now? Or do people do stupid things with their laptops, get on the phone, and scream at technicians?

    I just want something with a no-nonsense policy. If the laptop malfunctions, I want to send it in, have competent technicians fix the issue in under two weeks, and then send it back to me in perfect working order.

    submitted by /u/RegenRegn
    [link] [comments]

    $2000 budget for 15” laptop with good gaming capabilities

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:06 AM PST

    I need a new laptop. I'm looking for something to game with I also need to be able to take it around with me for work.

    submitted by /u/Zombie_muskrat
    [link] [comments]

    $500 budget

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:46 AM PST

    I need to find my daughter a touch screen or two in one laptop that would be decent for her drawing art and animations... I understand that isn't a big budget. She is 14 and i am just trying to be supportive of her artistic ventures....

    submitted by /u/Skyecatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an HP Probook 450 G5?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:11 AM PST

    I'm thinking about buying an HP Probook 450 G5 with a FHD display, but I can't find any reviews of it online. Does anyone have this laptop? What do you think about it?

    submitted by /u/astripl
    [link] [comments]

    Laptops with hybrid storage (ex SSD 126GB + 1TB HDD) have 2 separate drives or a hybrid one?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:19 AM PST

    I'm looking specifically at this ASUS S510UN-BQ221T (link in French sry). But there are lots of other models presented as such.

    I guess at 15.6" it's too small to have 2 separate drives but what do I know?

    If it is indeed a hybrid SSHD how reliable it is in the long run? I ask because I've had to change the HDD on my laptop 3 times in 7 years. I know SSD have longer longevity than HDD so if the HDD part of the SSHD fails will it affect the SSD also? Would a single SSD in the laptop and an external HDD be a more reliable option?

    submitted by /u/Dindrtahl
    [link] [comments]

    Those of you with 2 in 1/convertible laptops. How often do you use it in a non traditional laptop position such as tablet mode, presentation mode etc

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:05 PM PST

    Considering buying a convertible laptop, just don't know how often I would use it as a convertible.

    submitted by /u/AJourneyAblazed
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Looking for a 2-in-1 in the USA for ~$600-1000 USD.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:51 PM PST

    • Total budget and country of purchase: USA, budget around ~600-1000 (cheaper is better)

    • Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Definitely prefer 2-in-1 with a decent touchscreen. Aside from thata, ideally would like at least 8 gigs ram, minimum 256 SSD vs 500+ HDD.

    • How important is weight and thinness to you? Moderately? Mostly use it around the house so not a huge deal. But it has to be comfortable on my lap so I can do modules in tablet mode. I have an old Acer Aspire V5 which is a reasonable weight, so something similar or lighter would be preferred.

    • Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Windows

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. Probably 11-14"

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. No. Again, maybe some very light gaming. This is the least important requirement since I have a Switch and PS4 (and an old, but functional gaming PC).

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? The most I might need is Divinity: OS2 at low settings w/ hopefully at least 30 FPS.

    • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Good build quality, touch screen, and convertible are musts.

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. Honestly, most of my use is light browsing and a lot of online modules for work (which is very convenient with the touchscreen). Ideal use is sitting in an armchair, playing music, doing work modules. Plus youtube/netflix. I've had bad experiences with Dell in the past so that's probably my only bias. I tend to like lenovos, HP, and Acers. Had a pretty good experience with my Aspire V5, but the build quality was kinda mediocre and it's starting to break (corners chipping off), albeit after 3.5 years of use.

    submitted by /u/NixonsParanoia
    [link] [comments]

    HP Elitebook 740 G2 vs Dell Latitude E5250 which one to buy?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 06:04 PM PST

    Hey guys,desktop enthusiast here!

    I'm in a need of a laptop now due to the fact that i'll be traveling a bunch in the future but i'm running low on cash.

    Found these 2 used machines on a local Ebay-like site and they are in mint condition! Here are the links with photos and info:

    Dell - https://www.olx.ba/artikal/24959627/dell-latitude-e5250-12-5-i5-5300u-8gb-128gb/

    HP - https://www.olx.ba/artikal/28631561/hp-elitebook-740-g2-i5-5200u-8gb-128gb/

    Hardware wise they're nearly identical but i'm tempted by the HP because of the bigger screen but i heard the quality of that brand isn't on par with Dell.

    Which one would you buy?

    submitted by /u/FunkyFre5h
    [link] [comments]

    15.6'', UHD IPS display, MX150 or 1050Ti graphics card, Intel 8th gen processor, no gaming focus...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 03:38 PM PST

    Are there any laptops like this out yet? I've been searching for days...it would be absolutely perfect.

    Edit: 1050Ti because I may play some games but most likely not. MX150 would probably be ok for the games I'll play so yeah, scratch the 1050Ti.

    submitted by /u/fridgekitchen
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading RAM

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:28 PM PST

    I am curious if my laptop is compatible with a memory upgrade and potentially a SSD upgrade as well. Crucial does not have my laptop in their system so I am not sure how to verify this. Any advice is really appreciated. I would also be curious if my laptop would be compatible with an external GPU.

    Machine: VAIO Z Clam/VJZ131X011S

    Currently has 8gb of RAM (not sure on the specifics sorry)

    CPU: Intel i7-6567U

    Storage: 256 SSD

    submitted by /u/scud7171
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a 13 inch 2015 MBP?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 04:50 PM PST

    I really don't like the 2016/17 ones since they only have usbc ports. Also the one I was thinking of buying is New for $1,099 with intel i5, 2.3GHz, 8 GB RAM with 128 GB SSD. So is it a good deal or should I buy a newer model.

    submitted by /u/issuing
    [link] [comments]

    Any interested in buying my CyberPower Fangbook III Hx6-100?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 04:49 PM PST

    i7-4710mq GTX 960m Samsung 950 Evo 500GB 16GB DDR3L 1600 mhz

    Looking for $400-500

    submitted by /u/hcodu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel